RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skyrim

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, so I started exploiting the iron dagger smithing like everyone else, but I can't find and dwemer ruins anywhere, or any help online about it. :(

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Go to Markarth, there's a bunch in that general area. Prepare to get your ass raped. Oh and some chick in Riften with half of her face painted tells you where one is. The Dwemer materials weigh a shit-ton too, so be ready for that

Rep:
Level 96
These random dragon encounters are starting to piss me off. I've had two so far just in Whiterun, not counting the storyline related one at the beginning of the game, and just now I got whisked away to the abandoned shack for the Dark Brotherhood initiation and the SECOND I step outside another fucking dragon is breathing fire in my face.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I go hunting for dragons regularly. Every piece of armor I make from them sells for a thousand gold, and the souls are nice too. Just wait till one attacks you on a bridge and he wont ever land, that's annoying.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Spoiler for Dear god Moo, the only time you ever make a large post. Nobody wants to see it:
[sse]I found a chest with a Master lock on it. I had 20+ lockpicks and I thought I could open it up (because I did it before) I go through until I have 3 left until I realize I should save and then try until I can get it open. I have Lockpick Level 24 and I've been trying to open this chest for the past 30 minutes. ._.

EDIT: 10 minutes later (for a total of 40 minutes spent) and it's finally open. The items are meh and definitely not worth the time, but I'm a fucking patient badass yeah.

EDIT2: Now I'm faced with a wooden door with an Adept lock with one lockpick. No problem, gonna get on this. ONLY TWO TRIES. HELL YEAH IM A MASTER LOCKER PICKER[/sse]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:17:00 AM by Dovahkiin »

Rep:
Level 96
Oh shit, so, I was going to this place for a quest, and noticed there was a dragon head marker nearby, so I went to that first. I took down the dragon easily enough, but then there was like lich king asshole there, too. But the dragon word wall had THREE words on it. And I happened to have 3 souls saved up. I learned the Throw Voice shout which, if you use all three words, only has a 5 second recharge. It makes enemies think you're somewhere you're not. And I'm playing as a thief/assassin. The only way I beat the lich kind asshole was by sneaking over, getting a sneak attack with my bow, using the marked for death shout (another amazing power, it permanently reduces health/defense, and it stacks, if you keep doing it) and then I would hide until he couldn't find me, and sneak attack/mark for death again.

So yeah, the marked for death and throw voice shouts are pretty much going to make my assassin character unstoppable, now.

God I love this game.

Rep:
Level 96
also, lol it says things like "hey skeever butt" when you use throw voice

Rep:
Level 97
Loool, I haven't gotten that. I just found the storm shout though, if you get past the 180 second recharge time it wrecks shit. Makes dragon fights so much easier.

Arlen have you fought a dragon priest yet? Probably hardest enemy for me so far and I'm a battlemage.

Rep:
Level 96
I think that's what that lich king asshole was. He came out of a coffin, and floated around throwing spells at me. And he had a name, and a Dr. Doom mask that I took from his dead body.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Those masks are stupid powerful (at least some of them)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I found dragon remains at the Whiterun Stables, and I didn't get a soul or anything because I wasn't there when it happened. :c Is someone else Dragonborn??? :mad:

Rep:
Level 83
The other day i was looking at the sweet map you get when you per-ordered to realize that there are X's on it, later after relating them to some treasure maps i found and the locations of said treasure, the X's line up.

So if you got a map, you should check out all those X's on it.

One thing I miss from oblivion is being able to grab and move objects in the world.

You still can, on counsel i know of, you just hold down the take key.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 04:18:02 PM by Mr_Wiggles »
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
(Just went and read older comments)

What difficulty are you guys playing on? I seem to take out Frost Trolls pretty easily with my mace/shield and a bit of Fire Breath shouts.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Guys.

Guys you need to read this, it's hilarious.

http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-teaching-your-children-how-to-perform-rim-jobs-and-other-homo-erotic-sex-maneuvers/

Spoiler for:

99% sure its trollin but its still hilarious.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Loool, I haven't gotten that. I just found the storm shout though, if you get past the 180 second recharge time it wrecks shit. Makes dragon fights so much easier.

Arlen have you fought a dragon priest yet? Probably hardest enemy for me so far and I'm a battlemage.

I found an easy maneuver to win. Hop on a pointy rock with just a hair's amount of space for you to move on. They shoot mostly at just your core, so when they shoot, just side step (unless the rock you're on is around other stuff then the AOE would get you). But yeah, ya can't really sidestep those on the ground because of the AOE on the ground itself. But pointy rocks, man. They work like a charm. Helps I'm an archer too I suppose.

Rep:
Level 83
^ Yea that's being cheap, but i do it all the time as well. Also some enemies just seem to not do anything, i was in a dungeon and at the end was a larger boss that didn't bother to fight back but would chase me around. All i had to do was just mash the attack button till it died. Was kind of a let down.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Guys.

Guys you need to read this, it's hilarious.

http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-teaching-your-children-how-to-perform-rim-jobs-and-other-homo-erotic-sex-maneuvers/

Spoiler for:

99% sure its trollin but its still hilarious.
The lack of wisdom in the world in discerning whether or not something is satire (as seen by the Facebook comments below) disturbs me.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:04:54 PM by Anski »
bringing sexy back

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
nopenopenope

Rep:
Level 96
Don't install the update.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
oh god I already did why shouldn't I
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
It fixes these known bugs:
UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)

Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player's wedding dead
Dragon corpses now clean up properly
Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
Funny how every single one of the "rare" bugs are bugs that happen to me on a daily basis. ::)

However, people are reporting that the update creates more problems than it solves.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/1-2-Patch-for-Skyrim-Breaks-Resistances-Has-Backward-Flying-Dragons-237506.shtml

I don't know if it's true or not, personally, but I'm fine with 1.1, so I'll just keep playing 1.1.