RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skyrim

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)

I have noticed this a thousand times over

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I've only noticed improvement since the update, personally. The ESC thing is awesome, and I haven't yet noticed any of the UI bugs I had before, or encountered any new ones.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The PS3 savebug has been an issue since the start. Any save files over 5mb cause lag in the world. I haven't had any problems on PC though.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
The 5MB thing is a myth. It just depends on how long you leave it on.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
My brother got the game today .__.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
http://geek.pikimal.com/2011/11/30/skyrims-patch-1-2-has-a-few-issues/
Says PC Gamers are safe ?_? Not sure though.
Well, if it fixes the infuriating button mapping issues, then I'll get the update.

Seriously, you can't play as a mage on PC because it becomes impossible to correctly map a spell to the hand you want to map it too. Sometimes it's left hand only, no matter what key you press. Sometimes it's the right hand only. Awful. I hope they fixed that, and also the complete LACK of being able to view and rotate items in the inventory. I have to squint my eyes to see the symbols on the dragon claws because I can't zoom in or move it around in the menu.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Installed the update on my PC.

Broke my install.

Can't play anymore.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:|

On another note, they're releasing that Steam Workshop thing for Skyrim!

Rep:
Level 96
Installed the update on my PC.

Broke my install.

Can't play anymore.
About an hour ago, my PS3 froze while playing Skyrim. I had to unplug the thing to turn it off, and then it gave me a "the HD may be corrupted" message.

Thankfully, it wasn't, but oh my god, I was prepared to seriously freak out if it did. Not cool at all.

I'm pretty much okay with losing my PC save, though. I was done with all the sneaky character relevant quest lines anyway. My character is no mage, and wouldn't do well in the Companions, anyway. Well, it's not "lost," so to speak, but I probably won't bother trying to get my PC install fixed since I still have the PS3 version that I actually bought.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I'm glad your PS3 (and Skyrim) are safe! You must have been distraught! Seriously... I can't tell you how many times my game system has broken and had to have been repaired. I was unhappy. But my problem ended up being a corrupted hard drive.

I haven't actually got to play Skyrim yet. Oh, but I will. Skyrim looks legendary. :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I take it back. The rivers are screwing up a tiny bit.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Modding tools are coming out in January, yay
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
I reinstalled, and got the update working. It fixes awful PC bugs like not being able to equip spells in specific hands properly, and not being able to examine/rotate items in the inventory menu.

BUT it adds new bugs, like not being able to cancel the lockpicking minigame, and certain popup dialogs, like the "are you sure you want to be this character" one at the beginning of the game won't let you choose "yes" OR "no," regardless of what key you press, or where you click with the mouse. I only managed to get through by loading a new game and switching to my XBox controller.

Jesus fucking Christ, Bethesda, get your shit together.

Rep:
Level 96
Also, if you read a book, be prepared to take it. It won't let you NOT take it in 1.2. ::)

I'll keep playing with 1.2, though, because that spell equip bug was absolutely awful, and at least they managed to fix that.

Rep:
Level 96
HOLY FUCK THE 1.2 UPDATE BREAKS FAST TRAVEL ON THE PC

Rep:
Level 96
So I stumbled upon a solution.

Download this mod: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=310#content

All it really does it add a text file deep in to the Skyrim/Data directory folder. It's meant to enable the 1-8 numbered hotkeys on the xbox controller, by adding a text file that remaps some controls and whatnot. BUT, if you leave the xbox controller disabled in the game's settings, it seems to unintentionally fix all the weird "tab doesn't exit alchemy/lockpicking" and "left click on map closes map instead of fast travel" problems. I guess it's because the game looks to this text file for overriding key assignments, and it fixes whatever those idiots at Bethesda fucked up when they made the 1.2 patch.

Hope this helps.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
No issues here in Mexbox land. also malson, that's not a 1.2 thing.

seriously that's an issue here, people are running into bugs they hadn't yet and being all "OH MAN MUST BE 1.2"

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I never said it had anything to do with 1.2, but I suppose I can see how you interpreted it that way. Like I said, I haven't noticed anything debilitating, and the minor bugs are no big deal. It's a Bethesda game, I knew what I was getting into. And was looking forward to it, for that matter.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
no, you didn't. I'm just saying, every bug players encounter after the patch is being called a 1.2 bug

Rep:
Level 96
I'm pretty sure if a bug wasn't present in 1.0 or 1.1, but appeared in 1.2, it can be called a 1.2 bug.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
"If I haven't seen it, it's new to me"

Rep:
Level 96
I'm not sure if you're even referring to some of the bugs I pointed out. I don't think you are, because you're too smart too just be plain wrong like that.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
I'm not saying your bugs aren't 1.2, I'm just saying people are attributing some known bugs to 1.2 because they never saw them before hand.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Good to see Bethesda's games are still buggy as hell.