RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skyrim

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm not. :mad:

My computer would explode if I tried to play it and I don't have $60 to spend because I have a child to feed :mad:
Feed your child the souls of dragons. :mad:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Also Holk, a giant smashed me straight into the ground and I shot up a mile into the sky in a fallout-esque kinda way. Was pretty cool.

I had the exact same thing happen. I was spiraling end over end like a football, and never even started coming back down.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I somehow died from poison while transferring to another area through a door, resulting in me dying over and over after being transferred. It was weird, had to restart the game.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm not. :mad:

My computer would explode if I tried to play it and I don't have $60 to spend because I have a child to feed :mad:
Feed your child the souls of dragons. :mad:

What if child services finds out? :mad:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Definitely a good idea to rotate save files. I found a bugged door that would corrupt the autosave when you go through it. If I hadn't been rotating saves, I would've lost hours of play.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't like how when I try clicking on a certain dialog option, it automatically chooses a different one for me. It took me just about a full minute to select anything other than "What do you have for sale?"  with one of the NPCs in Winterhold. And it happens with others as well, like when I gave a bandit 200 gold when really, I had clicked on the Intimidate option. Makes no sense.

edit: also, when I killed said bandit after "choosing" to pay the toll, she only had 8 gold on her body. Awesome.

Rep:
Level 96
I had to "fight" that dude to get in to the "fighters guild" (companions? or something like that?) and all I had was enchanted weapons, so he kept stopping the combat and saying "don't be a pussy that uses magic" so instead I had to shield bash him three times to get past it.

But what if I didn't have a shield?

Oh, Bethesda. Why don't you play test your games better?

Rep:
Level 94
You could punch him...

And Malson, I agree. The best way I found, is to use the wasd keys for menus. Takes a little while to get used to, but it works better.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:53:23 AM by Holk »

Rep:
Level 96
On the PS3, I'm playing with pretty much brute strength alone, as a Nord with the stormclouds. I have such a hard time looking around and keeping things in view and under control on the PS3, so having a barbaric Nord character that just swings around violently seems to be the way to go. Beat the shit out of a dragon with my greatsword. It was glorious.

On the PC I can actually aim and hit things with magic/arrows thanks to the mouse, so I made a redguard thief/archer/rogue who will join the imperials. I didn't even realize you had a choice of which character to follow in the opening scene until I made this character an hour ago. That's really fucking awesome that there's more than one side to the main story (but I have a feeling it will all just kind of end up at the same place in the end). I had to turn the settings down a bit to make it playable, but whatever, I'm getting my graphics fix from the PS3.

I love this game so much. :D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 02:17:18 AM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 94
I just noticed that there's a stat for bunnies killed.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I have slain three fearsome bunnies.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Man I love smithing

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Fus Ro Dah.

I have the sprint shout and use it WAY too much, most cities keep telling me they'll lock me up :(

Rep:
Level 94
I got Mario land 3d, so I'm taking a break from skyrim until I finish it.

Rep:
Level 97
Fus Ro Dah.

I have the sprint shout and use it WAY too much, most cities keep telling me they'll lock me up :(
They don't ever do anything, you can actually just cancel out of the conversation without saying anything to them.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Got my cool dragon armor now I'm all set to save the world

Spoiler for:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Found M'Aiq. My journey is complete.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
My horse was mauled to death by a pack of ice wolves. ;9

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 96
6 bandits at once? no problem

1 ice troll? dead in 2 hits

Rep:
Level 94
Found M'Aiq. My journey is complete.

He was the first npc I ran into. I posted a pic of him on my steam page.

Rep:
Level 97
6 bandits at once? no problem

1 ice troll? dead in 2 hits
I got one-hit by a bandit chief earlier. He had full steel plate on and an enchanted orc battle-axe and slammed me with a power attack when I was fighting one of his bitch minions.

But yeah ice trolls are harder than normal dragons.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Got banned along with my friends for hacking on Maplestory (LOL). I think this is a sign so I just bought Skyrim and am downloading now. 2.4MB/s don't fail me now! Time to play my PSP while I wait, too zzz

EDIT: I START NOW
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 02:31:01 AM by Master Moo »

Rep:
Level 97

The gods smile upon me, for letting me create such a fearsome weapon