RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Skyrim

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's out now, and you can trick your computer into thinking it's in Australia/you're in Australia and play now. ._. I don't know if I should buy it or not. I'm torn between getting the game and keeping $60. (And yes, it's actually my own money zzz).

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
We're all too busy sitting alone, staring at the wall waiting for it to come out to actually talk about it.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Here is a picture of a bear fighting a dragon to make you want it more.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Tat is pretty awesome >.< only have to wait 12 more hours till i can play lol

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I got a free copy of the game through Bethesda's retail loyalty site. Yeah, buddy~ I also bought the collectors edition guide. I'm going to play now~

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Playing this game with a guide is like missing the entire point of playing the game.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
OH GOD I JUST KILLED A DRAGON AND KAMEHAMEHA'D SOME BITCH WITH ICE MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You don't play with the guide, you use it as a reference. Plus, I'm a collector, and I have nearly 200 strategy guides. Also, as for my impressions so far, the game is exactly what I had hoped it would be. Its not perfect, but no game is, and it feels exactly like oblivion did the first time I played that game. I'm super excited to get my coffee and go back in.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:35:52 PM by Holk »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I, too, feel like I first felt playing Oblivion. Maybe even better, because I love killing big, bad monsters. I was hoping for Monster Hunter-esque fights with the dragons but eh, it's close enough. Suffice to say this is GOTY for me but guess I haven't played many new games this year. Still, my skooma-addicted Khajiit is incredibly fun to play.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
God, I love the new dungeons, and the whole mid-boss and boss thing it's got going. I also love that it changes little things for each play through of the game. I played through the first 2 hours on my computer, and then actually bought it for my PS3 (my computer could barely run it on medium), and there were a bunch of little changes, like taking a different road to the first town, and bandits wearing different armor, and characters sitting instead of standing. Little stuff, but still really neat.

Things I don't like:
1.) My HDTV apparently doesn't do 1080i. It does 1080p, but not 1080i. So I have to play in 720p.
2.) Shadows are jagged as fuck, good god.

Rep:
Level 97
Has anyone found out how to smelt iron ore yet?

Rep:
Level 94
One thing I miss from oblivion is being able to grab and move objects in the world. The iron ore thing should be finding pieces of ore and going to a smelting device, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm just getting lost in the world. I already found and killed a necromancer, then was hunted down by her hired thugs. They were really hard.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So lonely being the only person on Earth not playing this right now. I'm waiting till December (or Black Friday if I can get a good deal) to pick this up. Skyward Sword will ameliorate this self-abjection, but it can't completely fill the void.

Can't wait.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, there's supposed to be smelting devices in certain places, like there are tanning devices, and forges, and such, but I haven't found one yet...

Rep:
Level 97
Ive found like 10 forges and haven't found one. Also Holk if you hold down the pick-up button you can move objects. AND GUYS HOLY SHIT GET THE DRAGON BREATH SHOUT JESUS CHRIST

Edit: and now I'm a werewolf
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:21:19 PM by Dovahkiin »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
So lonely being the only person on Earth not playing this right now.

I'm not playing it. And I'm fine with that.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 94
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIYOlEJ6lRo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIYOlEJ6lRo</a>

Hail to the Kiin, baby.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm not. :mad:

My computer would explode if I tried to play it and I don't have $60 to spend because I have a child to feed :mad:
:tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
clearly you just jelly.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This game was so worth the wait. So far it seems to combine all the things I missed about Morrowind with all the things I enjoyed about Oblivion. I don't really have any complaints aside from a weird interface, but that's just something I need to become readjusted to. I love the crafting, I love the randomized and miscellaneous quests, and I LOVE the skill system. It's just a wonderful game, and nothing below my expectations.

Rep:
Level 94
I love that it still has that quirky bugginess that Oblivion had. Those moments when some weird jank happened made me laugh, and its good to see that there is still some of that here: He dragged that broken pot around with him for half the dungeon.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This game has the weird random shit going on like Morrowind did and Oblivion lacked

By the way there's a smelter in Whiterun as soon as you enter the city. It's next to the blacksmith's house.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 09:23:46 AM by Skanker »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Don't kill the chickens... Killed one by mistake and people in Skyrim showed they really love their chickens.

Rep:
Level 97
This game has the weird random shit going on like Morrowind did and Oblivion lacked

By the way there's a smelter in Whiterun as soon as you enter the city. It's next to the blacksmith's house.
YOU LIE.

I'm leader of the Companions now B)

Also Holk, a giant smashed me straight into the ground and I shot up a mile into the sky in a fallout-esque kinda way. Was pretty cool.