RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Steam Summer Sale : Take all of my money, etc...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Updated for Day 7

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've been waiting for L4D to go down. I got both, the whole King's Bounty collection, and I think I'm going to get Killing Floor, too.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I love Killing Floor.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
As a note, the oddbox (or just oddworld collection) is heavily discounted. I picked the oddbox up :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I didn't get the whole box, but I did get Stranger.

Edit: I would just like to say that I got a lot of games so far, and my favorite one is probably Beat Hazard. I definitely think if you get it, you should just get Ultra, though, because all of the stuff that it adds almost makes it a totally different game.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:16:52 AM by Professor Holkeye »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Just got Batman

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I didn't get the whole box, but I did get Stranger.

Edit: I would just like to say that I got a lot of games so far, and my favorite one is probably Beat Hazard. I definitely think if you get it, you should just get Ultra, though, because all of the stuff that it adds almost makes it a totally different game.

God yes.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Bought Batman, but gonna wait to install it until I beat ACII.

not to derail but has anybody tried the new Beta L4D 2 campaign? That shit is pretty imbalanced. The hordes are almost never-ending are there are so few health packs, pills, and explosives. It's really "beta" atm, but it is a challenge if you're up for one. Or maybe I just suck. :P

Rep:
Level 94
That's what betas are for, so yeah.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Thank you random people that give 100 dollars for surveys.

Just bought Monday Night Combat, Killing Floor, Terraria, Audiosurf and Farcry Complete.
Steam is amazing

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I love Steam.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Updated for day 8 : fuck I want street fighter IV

Rep:
Level 94
Buy Company of Heroes. Even if you just get the original, which is like $3. It is the best military RTS out there. I picked that up, Risen, Lara Croft, and Audiosurf.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I've had CoH for a long time, it's an excellent game. Holk, and everyone else who doesn't already have me, add me on Steam. Try angrykaden or thehydra. Add to my already 90+ people friends list.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Is Opposing Forces worth it? Also, are they each 9GB or is that the total install-size of both?

EDIT: Cities XL 2011 intrigues. Any opinions of it here?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:39:13 PM by Harry Burns »

Rep:
Level 94
If you get both, Opposing Forces is pretty small. If you get one, its big. OF is an expandalone, but if you have the original, it doesn't need to get the duplicate files. And yes, OF is worth it because you get 2 new armies, and the Panzer Elite are my favorite. They're such dicks!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Is Opposing Forces worth it? Also, are they each 9GB or is that the total install-size of both?

EDIT: Cities XL 2011 intrigues. Any opinions of it here?
Just got Cities XL 2011. I had the first Cities XL they released, and even that was pretty good. 2011 is a lot better, I recommend it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
updated for day 9

Rep:
Level 94
F3 GOTY and ME Pack. I'm going to give ME a try again, because I've heard that 2 is better.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Buying Mafia and probably Amnesia. Can anyone recommend some neat multi-player games?

I highly recommend VVVVVV (it's only $2.50). It's like a pacifist Super Metroid and SMG. There are environmental hazards and enemies, and it's mostly gravity-shifting exploration and environmental puzzles.

ME2 was a huge letdown. The only reason it got universal praise IMO is because it's Gears of War combat with CoD-like perks set in a Sci-Fi dating sim and that's pretty much the acme of the industry to every video game journalist. It's like Bioware wanted to give us ten times the amount of meat and potatoes but forgot to add the salt, pepper, and butter. And I really liked ME1.

Mafia II is really good...If you're not expect a GTA clone, which isn't (only saying this because most reviews I've read unfairly compared it to GTA IV; it's apples and oranges, fellas). Sometimes I really wish it were more open, because parts of Empire Bay were really intriguing and utterly wonderful and unfortunately inaccessible. However, the driving and melee are sub-par at best.

Rep:
Level 94
I've tried playing through ME1 at least 5 times. I always make it to the citadel and stop, because I just don't want to listen to all of the conversations. I've heard that ME2 is more actionish, (No, that isn't a word,) so I think I'd like it more.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ME was more of an RPG than a shooter.
ME2 is supposed to be more of a shooter than an RPG.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I actually just got DiRT3 for free. A friend of mine got a new graphics card that had a promo code for a free DiRT3. There was a code just inside the box he got in the mail and then another one in the packaging of the card. So he got an extra one. Therefore, I got a free copy of DiRT3 via steam. Coincidence that it's on sale today. hah

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Whoa, that's sweet, Graf! Just bought Amnesia, but decided not to buy Mafia.

If you're just looking for action, ME2 has quite a bit and the combat feels a LOT better than ME1, but it's pretty much devoid of tactics even on the highest difficulty settings: "aim for the head, duck when your screen goes red." Yeah...ME's story and dialogue is to Foundation and Do Androids Dream what Twilight is to Dracula and I Am Legend. (Again I really liked ME1; I am a huge sucker for space adventures.)

And Nam nailed it; I'm really hoping ME3 will be a better balance of the two.