RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Steam Summer Sale : Take all of my money, etc...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Steam is having a summer blowout sale.
http://store.steampowered.com/

Day 10 - Daily Deals
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem - $2.49
Neverwinter Nights 2 - $6.79
Portal 2 - $24.99
Terraria - $2.49
Formula 1 2010 - $10.19
Prince of Persia - $4.99 (franchise sale)
Sam & Max - $8.74 (franchise sale)
Duke Nukem forever - $24.99
Supreme Commander 2 - $3.74
X3 Terran Conflict - $4.99 (franchise sale)
Dead Space 2 - $14.99 (franchise sale)
Hitman : Blood Money - $2.49 (franchise sale)

Along with shitloads of other deals, for the whole sale.
Featured Summer Packs
Featured Developer Packs

Also!!!
Earn Achivements -> Get Prizes!
http://store.steampowered.com/summersale/prizebooth/

Keep your eyes open for other gouged price deals over the next few days.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:13:31 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Fuck that. Pounds are worth more than Dollars. $7.50 != £7.50.

I bought oblivion thought, everyone's always told me I have to play it, and the price is good ;o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Wait, can you mod the Steam version of Oblivion?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
yeah. It's the full game, you just use steam to launch it, though I'm pretty sure you don't actually need steam to launch a steam game (though I'm aware some games you do - Like terraria for instance)

Also, just bought Borderlands goty

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm buying a shit ton of stuff too. Borderlands is bought, Lead and Gold is bought, and anyone who hasn't got the Witcher 2 should do it now for like $33.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:18:05 AM by Professor Holkeye »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The Witcher 2 is godlike.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I know, right? Also, 1 HOUR UNTIL UPDATES! I've been considering the THQ pack, too. $50, and you get all of Dawn of War 2, all of Company of Heroes, STALKER, Titan Quest, Saints Row 2, Red Faction, and they even threw in Homefront, which is hilarious to me.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
updated for day two

Rep:
Level 94
I bought Heroes V, and I would buy Just Cause 2, but I run XP. :/

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I bought Heroes V, KotOR, and a bunch of the Civ V expansions. I love deals!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Updated for Day 3

Rep:
Level 94
Bought Battlefield and Darksiders.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Bad Company 2 is pretty awesome.

Rep:
Level 94
Is Magicka any good? I watched the videos, and it looks sort of like Deathmatch Gauntlet.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Hm. Nothing today seems to suit me. Well, bioshock 2, fable 3 and hl2 - but already own them, lol.

Rep:
Level 94
I've been playing the shit out of Lead and Gold. Its a lot of fun, but I wish that the classes were easier to recognize from a distance.

Edit: And if you haven't played Darksiders, you should. Its basically Zelda, but its another of those games where the world is just so beautifully crafted.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:40:31 PM by Professor Holkeye »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Bought Magicka Complete and Super Meat Boy.

Super Meat Boy is hot shit and probably the most difficult game I've ever played. You should all buy it, and I strongly recommend using a controller.

Magicka is great. It's definitely neat and unique, and words and videos don't do it justice. You kind of need to play it to understand it. I'm pretty sure Steam has a demo of it up.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I like how Two Worlds 2 is 66% off and I bought it like 2 weeks ago ._.

Figure I'll get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Dragon Age 2

Rep:
Level 94
I bought the complete DA:O, and Torchlight, but I'm still on the fence about Two Worlds 2. I'll decide after work.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
updated with day 4 deals.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Two Worlds 2 is actually really good - my only gripe is its horribly shitty dialog and the occasional sound bug. (I go from speakers to headphones sometimes and the sound doesn't transfer to the headphones unless I restart the game.) Also, (just me) I'm having issues with crashing every 30 so often. Luckily you can alter how often the auto-save occurs minimum every two minutes. It's been pretty common practice with me to just walk for a little and press quick-save so it's not really a problem now and more just annoying.

I don't even know how far along I am in it and I have like 12-15 hours in it already. I don't seem very far. I'm only barely onto the second Island. I'm not actually sure how many islands or areas there are though. I'm level 25 and from what I hear, there's no level cap. :o

Also the game is really hard but gets easier as you go along and level up your skills/upgrade your weapons.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 02:05:26 AM by grafikal »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'm contemplating Assassin's Creed II. Can anybody tell me how well it controls on the PC?

Torchlight is great. Though be sure to check out its mods. They add some much need features (particularly more storage). The skill-balance is a bit wonky, too.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ACII is laden with massively shitty drm last I recall.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I need money ._. So I can give it to Steam.

Rep:
Level 94
I said no on Two Worlds 2 and bought Assassin's Creed 2 instead. I've played the pc version before, and it controls wonderfully. I had no problems at all.