RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Steam Summer Sale : Take all of my money, etc...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Updated for Day 10

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Everyone should get NWN2 just for the Mask of the Betrayer expansion. Its an excellent story.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
That's what I bought. lol

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Already have it. 8) It is a great game.

I'm not sure if I"m having fun with Terraria or I'm just OCD. I've been mining a series of tunnels for quite some time now. It's not necessarily fun but I can't stop.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I bought Audiosurf when it was on sale because I thought "Well, nothing's going to be below the $2.75 that I have so I might as well buy it." And then now Terraria's on sale ._. I'm so pissed.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
you don't have like $4? ...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
It's $2.49. Which is, smugly, 2.30 AUD. Haha! I save 20 cents on a game I already have.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
idk, Steam shows me it's at $4.99 - 50% off.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It was $2.50, now its $5. They did the same thing with something the other day. A 4 pack was like $6.50.

Moo, what's your ID? I'll just gift you a copy.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
you don't have like $4? ...
I actually have no cash on me, and my parents owe me money, and they're setting up a credit card for me soon to put that money in there as well as my stipend for my internship so tl;dr - No T_T

@Holk: I'm mastermoo420 and omg I love you ;-; Always helping me out with game-related things. Like my PSP. I never forgot ^_^ Let me know if I can repay you in any way D8

Rep:
Level 94
You have to add me before it goes back up again. I'm going to bed, but I'll check it around noon tomorrow.

You have 15 minutes to approve me, before it goes back up again.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 04:45:10 PM by Professor Holkeye »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh crap LOL w/e I added you late, I guess. Thanks anyways, though.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
It's still on sale...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's not as cheap as it used to be :(

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
It's the same price as yesterday. So...........

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Added Borderlands GOTY, and Battlefield Bad Company 2 to my collection

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's the same price as yesterday. So...........
No, early yesterday, it was under $2.50. Then it got changed later on in the day.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
It's still the same price as some time yesterday.
Actually, quite a bit of yesterday.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
Enjoy, Moostafa.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Bought Inside a Star Filled Sky, Everyday Shooter, and Greed Corp. haven't been able to play them though because of how busy the servers are. :-\ Does anybody know if The Polynomial is any good? I've heard some very polar opinions. Contemplating Painkiller: Black Edition, a Broken Sword, and Beat Hazard Complete, which I regret not buying.

I got to pick Terraria up for $2.50 so I'm content. It does get more fun, but the combat is hardly engaging. Building houses and exploring caves are so far my favorite parts. Apparently DoWII Retribution also had bugged pricing early today and was $7.49! I would've bought it but didn't catch it in time.

SEE HERE for an extensive list of inexpensive good  games.
Spoiler for my last-minute recommendations:
Again: VVVVVV - $2.50: I cannot recommend this game highly enough. It's as good as, if not better than, the best metroidvania games, but entirely puzzle and exploration driven. It's challenging yet not frustrating. (The beginning is boring but after you find the first crew member it becomes utterly mesmerizing.) Easily the best $2.50 spent; there's a demo of it, too. Hell, even if you don't love it to no end, it's only $2.50; you can do a lot worse and very little better for $2.50. Tip: M-key mutes sound.

Madballs in...Bobo: Invasion - $2.49: A good top-down shooter. The single-player is entertaining for the first run (unfortunately iirc you must beat it a second time to unlock all multi-player options). However, the multi-player is a blast but I think it's pretty much dead. Haven't played it in a while. I have an additional copy if anybody is interested in it.

Galcon Fusion - $3.40: Utterly fantastic. It's a simple, fun, and frenetic RTS. For $3.40 it is a steal. Highly recommended, even if you suck at strategies. This game is entertaining for an afternoon of gaming and unrivaled five minutes of gaming.

Magicka - $3.39; Complete (all DLC) - $8.49: Inventive, funny, and most importantly fun! The complete pack is totally worth it.

Unreal Tournament GOTY - $4.99: You owe it to yourself to play this game, or at least 2K4. Arguably the best arena-shooter ever made. This is a shooter in which skill and reflexes take precedent to grenade-spamming and luck. After you learn the weapons and movements, it's pure skill.

Unreal Tournament 2004 - $7.49: The differences (primarily mods) between this and GOTY  are enough make both worth the purchase, but if you're on a budget you might get more mileage out of this one: active enough community (though I think GOTY's might be more active), prettier, more mods (I think), and it should run fine on any modern system.

Torchlight - $7.49: Diablo in disguise? Maybe so, but it's still a fantastic hack-n-slash. There's no multi-player. Yeah, weird, but it's still a very fun single-player affair.

Super Meat Boy  - $11.24: As fun as it is tough, and it's relentlessly tough. Its trial-and-error game-play borders the absurd at times, though its charm and simplicity make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Do you enjoy those intense moments during which you involuntarily bite your lips, clench your jaw, and contract your anus? Yes? Then you'll love this game.

Overlord - $3.34;  Complete Pack (1+exp+2) - $13.39: A good haphazard mix of Pikmin and Zelda. Overlord is mostly better than Overlord II, but they're both excellent. Raising Hell contains new dungeons.

Frozen Synapse - $16.74: (only a two-pack is available.) Easily my favorite TBS, and a GOTY-contender without a doubt. Turns are taken simultaneously and your plans are transformed into five seconds of real time. With as much control other your individual units as you'd find in a typical FPS, the game truly affords you complete control over every movement your units make. Surprisingly, though, is how simple it is to control your units. Every action is initiated through a simple way-point system (think C&C) and context menu; no overwhelming GUI to learn! It is the equilibrium of simplicity and complexity.

The Witcher 2 - $33.49: You really should get it.

But above all else, VVVVVV.

Rep:
Level 94
I got DoW for the $7. Polynomial is dumb, get Beat Hazard instead.

Rep:
Level 94
I know the sale is over, and I am about to double post, but I'd just like to take a minute to say that this was a lot of fun. I know that all we were doing was giving money away, but it was still exciting to come home from work and have more games be dirt cheap. As a last hurrah to the summer sale, I'd like to say that I'm super pumped that LIMBO is coming to Steam on August 2nd. I'll be picking that up for sure.