RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Steam Summer Sale : Take all of my money, etc...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Cool. Going to have to buy it then. I need a break from Super Meat Boy until I can pick up a 360 controller anyhow (I think I'm breaking my shift key, at the very least my wrist).

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Bought tropico III on anski's indirect recommendation  ;8
bringing sexy back

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
AC, AC2, AC: Brotherhood for 27.19 US?
Woop woop.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Bought tropico III on anski's indirect recommendation  ;8

Welcome to Country el Presidente, worker!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
updated for day 5

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Today is the least interesting to me. I did get both New Vegas DLCs, and I got Singularity, too, on a friend's recommendation.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Indeed. All I got was FO:NV and it's DLC.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Christ, the dialog (particularly the Desmond-era) in Assassin's Creed II is abysmal. The movement is awesome! It reminds me of an open-world Sands of Time. ^-^

How is Singularity? It looks pretty sweet, but it got some lackluster press (like all Raven games :( ).

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Damn, I already have all of the good games on sale today ;9
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Christ, the dialog (particularly the Desmond-era) in Assassin's Creed II is abysmal. The movement is awesome! It reminds me of an open-world Sands of Time. ^-^

How is Singularity? It looks pretty sweet, but it got some lackluster press (like all Raven games :( ).

My friend told me that Singularity is like Half-Life 2 where you alter the course of history with a time-traveling glove. That's all I needed to hear.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Singularity is an awesome game. I loved it.

Rep:
Level 94
Today is awesome! I bought all 3 STALKERS, Deus Ex Collection, and Beat Hazard, which is totally awesome!

I also bought a Monday Night Combat 4 pack for myself and some friends!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
MNC is pretty fun, I played it for a bit.
I love Beat Hazard, though it's hard on the eyes, and it's lame that they released new content (read: a few new enemies) as pay-DLC instead of just an update.

STALKER SoC and CoP are the best ones from what Anski told me.  I've only played SoC and it's awesome.

Rep:
Level 94
The title of this thread is completely accurate. I'm so glad that I put money aside for something like this.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Civilization V - mine.

Happy that this past Friday was payday. lol.

Rep:
Level 94
Wings of Prey looks pretty sweet, but I've been burned by so many flight games. I might check out the demo...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
STALKER SoC is incredible. If you get it, get the Complete 2009 mod. It made it much more fun for me.

Beat Hazard is a lot of fun, but even with the visual effects set to 50% I still have hard time playing whenever a cross-screen explosion occurs (like when a boss is defeated or a super bomb is discharged). :( Going to have to pass on this one. I might pick up Deus Ex GOTY and Call of Prypiat.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Why haven't any of you guys bought Mount and Blade: Warband yet D:<

Rep:
Level 94
I'm not into Mount and Blade.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Buy Frozen Synapse. It is hands-down the best action-oriented strategy game of this generation, if not the previous as well, and most likely my GOTY. Even at $16.74 (-33%) it's worth it, because it includes two copies of the game.

I've never played anything quite like it. You're given options to have complete control over your units' actions to the millisecond, and yet it's easier to control and deeper than any RTS or TBS I've ever played.
It's hard to describe how truly extensive and wonderful the game play is without writing several long paragraphs, so skim over this if you're not convinced.

Rep:
Level 94
I saw a playthrough of it, and I wasn't very impressed. Beat Hazard, on the other hand, is amazing. It is definitely the seizurinest game ever made though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
The thing about Frozen Synapse is the number of tactical options available, and a really good presentation.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Why haven't any of you guys bought Mount and Blade: Warband yet D:<
This. Don't get With Fire & Sword.

Warband > F&S

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I have both ;)
I like Fire and Sword singleplayer more tbh, but Warband + cRPG is craaaaaaaaaaaazy awesome

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
i have both too meng.