RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Matt's Art

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
k, thanks mat I'll be waiting
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
I'll add a silhouette of Link on his horse later. This is just version 1.

Rep:
Level 76
oh, wow that's sweet xD, and ok I'll be waiting on the horse ;b
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
I gotta do it fast. I only have 29 days left on Photoshop, then I actually have to buy it. I don't have near enough money . . .

I should power-level my art and do commissions on Deviantart.

Rep:
Level 76
what photoshop i can find you a key
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I'm not a Mod but I'm pretty sure that it's against the rules to do that Kaboth.

No piracy outside the right boards.

Rep:
Level 76
my bad didnt know ;b
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Well now you do, so just be careful.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
Lol, "Outside the right boards."

I have a temporary solution in Paint Tool Sai (which I pi . . . obtained a year or so back), but Photoshop's a little easier for me, as I've had about 70 trillion lessons in it.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Dip pens are hard to get used to.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant

Dip pens are hard to get used to.

Yep. I got a higher-end calligraphy set for Christmas one year, and even with the EZ-flo gold plating on the nibs it took months before I didn't suck.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/338/b/3/kasey__s_story_by_animefusion88-d346zpp.jpg

Best picture I've ever done, and not even the most artistically skilled.

I just found some gold plating for the pens. I'll use that next chance I get.

Rep:
Level 76
how's the horse with link...?
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
I haven't been around my tablet long enough to get it done yet. I've been stuck at school with nothing but my sketchpad and pencil.

I should probably learn how to draw a horse before I do that, though. It might be a little while.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

So there's the rough concept. I've never drawn a horse before--in my entire life. I might redo it after I get a few good animal anatomy books.

And here's some sketches for my Angel Hunters book:

vv Crappiest sketch ever. *sigh* My failure at big scenes is one of the many reasons I'm not doing manga pages yet.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

Impressionism, I guess. I had to take a break from trying and failing to draw lolis.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

The lineart, which I personally think looks a little better. Feel free to color it.

Style practice featuring the healer from my game, a random sketch, and a request for some guy on another forum. It's his OC, Nyu.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Did you go out and get photoshop? The image quality has just gone BOOM!

But it looks good. I think you should work on your perspective a little.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
Perspective. Yeah. I really need to pull out my perspective books. I've been getting lazy, especially on background elements.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Me rikey.

The winged fellow is very good.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:53:18 PM by The Box »

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
It's a little odd that my guys are prettier than the girls, though. *sigh*

Oh well. 2.9 years isn't a long time to be drawing. I'll get better.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
she seems like she should be more crouched... Idk... her legs just don't look right with her body... She doesn't look like she knows how to use a gun due to her straight armed, apathetic stance...

as a side note, I have noticed that your necks are way too long... They just don't seem natural for some reason...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
NECKS!! That could be the reason I keep screwing up the head heights! Thanks, man.

Also, I've been having problems with legs for a long time now. The way they are in that pic looks like all the sketches I throw out and don't post (that's 3/5 of them). The straight arm is justifiable, as she really doesn't know how to use a gun, but I'll really work on legs.

My game characters. From left to right: Mizu (battlemage), Orrin (knight), Hayley (healer/mage).

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

1. Random background/angle practice. It's not very good.
2. Fanart for the game Hanakanmuri. Don't play it unless you like lolis a ton OR like vore and hentai. For me, it's the former. The characters are just adorable.
3. My OC, Miri. She used to have huge boobs, but she looks better like that. Looks more her age, too.
4. Kitty people.

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer

A contest entry for another site. I need some good background tutorials for Photoshop, but Google doesn't work with things like this.