RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
King of the Hill

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
*walks to the top of the hill*

*throws an evil bundle of willow, aspen twigs, horsetail, sedges, roots, pond weeds, and grass to the bottom of the hill*

*EvilM00s chases feed*
*Starts playing *

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*uses clone robot to follow the time warp space continuum flux in space and calculates location*
*enters the rip in space and teleports to true location of the hill*
*leaves the rip open for other to continue this game*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*somehow claims the hill*
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*beats down Lazer Kirby in a robot rage against unoriginal ideas*
*reclaims hill*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*a giant A380 plane crashes will its fuel tank almost full into Kipe and the plane explodes. Lazer Kirby sees a curious hill, and walks up onto the top*

*has hill again*

*HEY I SHOOT LASER BEAMS  IM NOT CALLED LAZER KIRBY FOR NOTHING*
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
NOM NOM NOM!

Hey Kirby, smell my M00s farts!

Yeah.

*sits atop the  hill*
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*whips out a nuclear warhead and is about to set it off when he remembers the rule of no destroying the hill*

Ah, crap.

*bashes the king's crown against EvilM00s head and knocks him out instead, thus becoming the new king*

Hail to the king, baby.

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
Nick shoots Zylos and makes a fine pelt cape out of him

Nick is king now :D
N/A
Completion: --

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
EvilM00s, the ASPCA and PETA beat little Nicky into a sticky blob for harming animals!

EvilM00s uses jumper cables and a helium tank and re-combobulates Zylos.

But he keeps the crown!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 08:58:48 PM by EvilM00s »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*slits M00's neck*
*reclaims hill*
Hi

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*slips a laxative into Kirby's drink and watches him flee the hill in search of a bathroom*

=3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*ties a piece of meat to a string*
*ties other end of string to pole*
*attaches pole to zylos' head*
*watches as he chases the meat away from the hill, or rather just circling the hill*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
101       101  101101001   1010010     101    011       101100             
  101   101         01         010   101    100    010     101      100 
     1011            10           11010       101    100          010
       10         010010110   101   010      10110     101       101
                                                                       101     010
                                                                         10100     

EvilM00s  takes  the hill  from  Mr.  G

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*transforms into Bomb Kirby*

*blasts the SWAT team*

*cuts the police tape*

*surrounds the hill with bombs*

(Lazer Kirby is out of range of the bombs)
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s puts a wind-up mouse on the ground.

Lazer Kirby's tiger scampers after it, detonating the bombs!

EvilM00s sits on top of the hill amid a shower of dirt and wind-up mouse parts.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*runs up and punts EvilM00s into space*

Soccer gives you strong legs. :3

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*As Zylos goes a soccer game, Lazer Kirby says "Break a leg"*

*Hears screaming that sounded like "ARGGHHH... I BROKE MY LEG!!!!!"

*walks up to the hill since Zylos can't punt with broken legs*
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Bare yer fangs at me, will ya?

*M00s kick shatters LK's teef*
*LK runs off looking for a prosthodondist*

EvilM00s is king of the hill with a fang in his h00f!

ow...

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
*calls in an AC130 gunship that clears the hill of all opposition then walks up it

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
* ??????? shoots Strike with a sniper rifle in the head, then calls in a helicopter that pulls the hill out of the ground with NAMKCOR on it and flies it away

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
*parachutes from the AC130 onto the flying hill and shotguns namkcor and rolls his dead body off the hill

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
*sneaks up behind Strike and pushes him off the hill, waving and saying: "NEXT TIME, TRY NOT KILLING MY BODY DOUBLE"*

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
fucking dead ringer.

*flys back up with a jetpack picks nam up and lets him loose when not over the hill then lands on the hill

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
*Uses portal gun to make a portal on a far off mountain, and makes one under Strike's feet, causing him to spawn on a steep mountain, where he falls to his death. I claim the hill.*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*straps Strike's jetpack onto Irock and shoots it to send him off to space Team Rocket style*

I am the king for the next minute. *changes the taxes while he can*