RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
King of the Hill

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
IROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN *shing*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*GO PIKACHU*

*THUNDERBOLT*

*done*

*kingage*

btw, M00, after I placed the bombs around the hill I said I was out of range of them :-\
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
*Uses invisible powers to sneak up behind Lazer Kirby, steals the crown, and pushes him down the hill*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
EvilM00s sits on something small, furry and invisible. Apparently, it was wearing a crown.

Hey, I was looking for that!

King me.

@LK: That's what the wind up mouse was for!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
Uses furry super power to lift and throw EvilMOOs far away from hill.....then promptly takes a small nap

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*sneaks up behind him and stabs him*
*tosses body down hill*
*creates forcefield around Lazer Kirby*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Digs through the hill and underneath Kirby. HAHA! Kirby forget to protect the bottom so Redyugi pops up and uses stun gun to stun Kirby. Then cremates KIrby.

Cats have 9 lives remember?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
do you have to make a reference to how you are a furry in every fucking post.

Rep:
Level 83
Wow.....we refer to Kirby's tiger alot, and such....but....way to be an ass. Also, way not to add to the game.

I stay on top of the hill, sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating cheetos.  ;D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
*Transforms myself and other clones into checkers*
*challenges Redyugi to a game of checkers*
*I win*
*All my clones got kinged*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Wow.....we refer to Kirby's tiger alot, and such....but....way to be an ass. Also, way not to add to the game.

I agree.

EvilM00s throws a tantrum and flips the board, grafikal and all his clones off the hill.

Your king is a sore loser at checkers.
:tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Slowly approaches M00s, scream a scream that freaks him that out that he falls off the hill.

Yays. :D

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*Punches Love in the face*
*Love doesn't love anymore*
*?????*
*runs away from the hill*
*nuclear bomb explodes*
*hill is still intact*
*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Radition from nuclear bomb transforms Redyugi into furry version of Hulk
Stomps up to Kirby, picks him and the tiger up, breaks them both in half, then throws them as far as Redyugi can.

KING!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*watchs redyugi die of radiation poisoning, and becomes king of the hill by wearing a protective suit*

See kids? Just use protection and everything will be a-okay!  ;)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm a robot, I don't get radioactive poisoning :)

TIME TO FUCK SHIT UP

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*splashes water onto the mega robot and short curcuits it*

Consider shit fucked up.

Rep:
Level 83
Damn...7 lives left.

@ grafikal, nice pic! lol

Sneaks up behind Zylos, and bites Zylos' ankle. Then laughs as Zylos runs away screaming. Pulls out rocket launcher and laughs evil-like

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
OW! You little ankle-biter! *drop kicks redyugi into space alongside Irock*

Rep:
Level 83
Waves to Irock, then uses kitty paddle to move through space. We kitties are evil, and as a result, our dark lord makes our lungs produce their own oxygen, so we can spread our evil

*50 years later*

Kills who ever is on the hill and laughs again

EDIT. I think I fucked up the game.....damn it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 03:16:25 AM by redyugi »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*still a robot, but 50 years sexier and more dangerous*
*was also allowed time to be repaired*
*spouts nonsense at redyugi until confusion sets in*
*dominates conversation with redyugi*
*mind fucks redyugi*
*hypnotizes him away to another country*
*retakes hill*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Oh god, I need water to short circuit the robot, but I there's no pool of water nearby!
What am I going to use?! I need some sort of fluidy substance to become the king!

*thinks long and hard about what resources he can use and comes up with a devious plan*

Spoiler for You don't want to know what I used. <_<:
I mean that, you really don't want to know. If curiousity is getting the better of you, then just scroll down to find out...

Keep scrolling.

You're almost there.

Just a little more...

I lied, you have a shitload more scrolling to do.

It's started to rain in the time it took you to read this, and Grafikal is short circuited.

What are you doing reading this far down?

Cheater. You cut right to the end.

Rep:
Level 83
Finally unconfused, comes back to hill and pushes Zylos down the hill while he was writing that huge spoiler.

KING...again

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
*puts redyugi into a washing machine, turns it on turbo, and rolls it down the hill*

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 83
People kill ??????? for animal cruelty.
They then pat Redyugi dry and place him on top of hill