RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
King of the Hill

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
The point, obviously, is to become king of the hill. I got this idea from one of the latest updates to TF2. You can try and take the point from the current king (last poster), doesn't matter how gruesome or creative. Don't do anything that would like, destroy the hill or something, kthxbai.

Nick is now in control of the point.
N/A
Completion: --

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*pushes Nick off the hill*

That was easy.
Hi

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Hey, I love that show.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm gonna kick your ass.

*dumps propane on king*

*sets on fire*

I tell ya hwat.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
I'm gonna kick your ass.

*dumps propane on king*

*sets on fire*

I tell ya hwat.

Yes, that is the best part! The talking is funny.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
SHANDY, PLAY THE FUCKING GAME OR GET OUT PLEASE damn dude

*Puts on slip resistant shoes and lubes up the hill*

*watches the king slide down the hill*

*becomes new king*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
* mastermoo420 poops on the grafikal who then proceeds to eat it but can't due to his condition so he goes down the hill crying.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*walks back up the hill shit covered ...*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*snaps grafikal's neck and throws his dead body down the hill*
*goes to Burger King, gets one of those paper crowns, and walks back up the hill.*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
*shoves Lazer Kirby into a can and rolls him down the hill*
*is now king*
N/A
Completion: --

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
*destroys the hill, killing everyone trying to win it*
*finds new hill*
*king*
*zylos*
Arlen is hot.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
EvilM00s puts Nightwolf into a meat grinder and slowly    turns    the    crank. ;D

EvilM00s eats Nightwolf burgers as king of the hill.
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*pops out of a hole in the ground and pees on the grass, causing the king to slip and slide all the way down*

Spoiler for:
RMRK IS GOING DOWNHILL!  ;8

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
* mastermoo420 puts Zylos on the slip-and-slide that Irock made.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
* mastermoo420 puts Zylos on the slip-and-slide that Irock made.
This gives me a good idea...
* Lazer Kirby puts Moo on the slip-and-slide that Irock made.
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
After putting pis-dri on the slip and slide, a bightly colored pinata carries EvilM00s up the hill...
and kicks Lazer Kirby's stripey butt off the hill.

*kingage*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*breaks pinata and basks in the overflow of candy*
*EvilM00s chases some candy to the bottom of the hill*
*i stay at the top*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*pours water on the sexy robot and sits on its remains*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*wandering mechanic fixes sexy robot*
*wandering mechanic gets hungry*
*sexy robot cooks roast artic fox for the hungry wandering mechanic*
*wandering mechanic wanders off*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Fox? I thought Zylos was a wolf...

Anyway, *somehow destroys sexy robot beyond repair*
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*Sexy Robot AI destroyed activates an infinite amount of other Sexy Robots*
*Ignores Kirby*
*One by one Sexy Robots take turns being King of the Hill*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
The Sexy Robot army runs out of battery power!

EvilM00s runs up the hill and yells,

"Zylos is a fox?!?!?"

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*goes on a murderous rampage and kills everyone on the hill* Fox dammit.  :mad:

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*was wearing heavy armor, so did not get kill by the murderous rampage. As a result, Lazer Kirby kicks Zylos in the stomach and watches as he tumbles down the hill*

Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
A huge electro-magnet crane mistakes LK for a recycleable material and takes him to the metal masher.

EvilM00s waves goodbye from the top of the hill!