RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
King of the Hill

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
The point, obviously, is to become king of the hill. I got this idea from one of the latest updates to TF2. You can try and take the point from the current king (last poster), doesn't matter how gruesome or creative. Don't do anything that would like, destroy the hill or something, kthxbai.

Nick is now in control of the point.
N/A
Completion: --

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*pushes Nick off the hill*

That was easy.
Hi

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Hey, I love that show.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm gonna kick your ass.

*dumps propane on king*

*sets on fire*

I tell ya hwat.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
I'm gonna kick your ass.

*dumps propane on king*

*sets on fire*

I tell ya hwat.

Yes, that is the best part! The talking is funny.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
SHANDY, PLAY THE FUCKING GAME OR GET OUT PLEASE damn dude

*Puts on slip resistant shoes and lubes up the hill*

*watches the king slide down the hill*

*becomes new king*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
* mastermoo420 poops on the grafikal who then proceeds to eat it but can't due to his condition so he goes down the hill crying.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*walks back up the hill shit covered ...*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*snaps grafikal's neck and throws his dead body down the hill*
*goes to Burger King, gets one of those paper crowns, and walks back up the hill.*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
*shoves Lazer Kirby into a can and rolls him down the hill*
*is now king*
N/A

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
*destroys the hill, killing everyone trying to win it*
*finds new hill*
*king*
*zylos*
Arlen is hot.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
EvilM00s puts Nightwolf into a meat grinder and slowly    turns    the    crank. ;D

EvilM00s eats Nightwolf burgers as king of the hill.
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*pops out of a hole in the ground and pees on the grass, causing the king to slip and slide all the way down*

Spoiler for:
RMRK IS GOING DOWNHILL!  ;8

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
* mastermoo420 puts Zylos on the slip-and-slide that Irock made.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
* mastermoo420 puts Zylos on the slip-and-slide that Irock made.
This gives me a good idea...
* Lazer Kirby puts Moo on the slip-and-slide that Irock made.
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
After putting pis-dri on the slip and slide, a bightly colored pinata carries EvilM00s up the hill...
and kicks Lazer Kirby's stripey butt off the hill.

*kingage*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*breaks pinata and basks in the overflow of candy*
*EvilM00s chases some candy to the bottom of the hill*
*i stay at the top*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*pours water on the sexy robot and sits on its remains*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*wandering mechanic fixes sexy robot*
*wandering mechanic gets hungry*
*sexy robot cooks roast artic fox for the hungry wandering mechanic*
*wandering mechanic wanders off*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Fox? I thought Zylos was a wolf...

Anyway, *somehow destroys sexy robot beyond repair*
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*Sexy Robot AI destroyed activates an infinite amount of other Sexy Robots*
*Ignores Kirby*
*One by one Sexy Robots take turns being King of the Hill*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
The Sexy Robot army runs out of battery power!

EvilM00s runs up the hill and yells,

"Zylos is a fox?!?!?"

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*goes on a murderous rampage and kills everyone on the hill* Fox dammit.  :mad:

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*was wearing heavy armor, so did not get kill by the murderous rampage. As a result, Lazer Kirby kicks Zylos in the stomach and watches as he tumbles down the hill*

Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
A huge electro-magnet crane mistakes LK for a recycleable material and takes him to the metal masher.

EvilM00s waves goodbye from the top of the hill!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*walks to the top of the hill*

*throws an evil bundle of willow, aspen twigs, horsetail, sedges, roots, pond weeds, and grass to the bottom of the hill*

*EvilM00s chases feed*
*Starts playing *

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*uses clone robot to follow the time warp space continuum flux in space and calculates location*
*enters the rip in space and teleports to true location of the hill*
*leaves the rip open for other to continue this game*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*somehow claims the hill*
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*beats down Lazer Kirby in a robot rage against unoriginal ideas*
*reclaims hill*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*a giant A380 plane crashes will its fuel tank almost full into Kipe and the plane explodes. Lazer Kirby sees a curious hill, and walks up onto the top*

*has hill again*

*HEY I SHOOT LASER BEAMS  IM NOT CALLED LAZER KIRBY FOR NOTHING*
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
NOM NOM NOM!

Hey Kirby, smell my M00s farts!

Yeah.

*sits atop the  hill*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*whips out a nuclear warhead and is about to set it off when he remembers the rule of no destroying the hill*

Ah, crap.

*bashes the king's crown against EvilM00s head and knocks him out instead, thus becoming the new king*

Hail to the king, baby.

Rep:
Level 83
Nick shoots Zylos and makes a fine pelt cape out of him

Nick is king now :D
N/A

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s, the ASPCA and PETA beat little Nicky into a sticky blob for harming animals!

EvilM00s uses jumper cables and a helium tank and re-combobulates Zylos.

But he keeps the crown!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 08:58:48 PM by EvilM00s »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*slits M00's neck*
*reclaims hill*
Hi

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*slips a laxative into Kirby's drink and watches him flee the hill in search of a bathroom*

=3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*ties a piece of meat to a string*
*ties other end of string to pole*
*attaches pole to zylos' head*
*watches as he chases the meat away from the hill, or rather just circling the hill*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
101       101  101101001   1010010     101    011       101100             
  101   101         01         010   101    100    010     101      100 
     1011            10           11010       101    100          010
       10         010010110   101   010      10110     101       101
                                                                       101     010
                                                                         10100     

EvilM00s  takes  the hill  from  Mr.  G

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*transforms into Bomb Kirby*

*blasts the SWAT team*

*cuts the police tape*

*surrounds the hill with bombs*

(Lazer Kirby is out of range of the bombs)
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s puts a wind-up mouse on the ground.

Lazer Kirby's tiger scampers after it, detonating the bombs!

EvilM00s sits on top of the hill amid a shower of dirt and wind-up mouse parts.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*runs up and punts EvilM00s into space*

Soccer gives you strong legs. :3

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*As Zylos goes a soccer game, Lazer Kirby says "Break a leg"*

*Hears screaming that sounded like "ARGGHHH... I BROKE MY LEG!!!!!"

*walks up to the hill since Zylos can't punt with broken legs*
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Bare yer fangs at me, will ya?

*M00s kick shatters LK's teef*
*LK runs off looking for a prosthodondist*

EvilM00s is king of the hill with a fang in his h00f!

ow...

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
*calls in an AC130 gunship that clears the hill of all opposition then walks up it

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
* ??????? shoots Strike with a sniper rifle in the head, then calls in a helicopter that pulls the hill out of the ground with NAMKCOR on it and flies it away

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
*parachutes from the AC130 onto the flying hill and shotguns namkcor and rolls his dead body off the hill

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
*sneaks up behind Strike and pushes him off the hill, waving and saying: "NEXT TIME, TRY NOT KILLING MY BODY DOUBLE"*

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
fucking dead ringer.

*flys back up with a jetpack picks nam up and lets him loose when not over the hill then lands on the hill

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
*Uses portal gun to make a portal on a far off mountain, and makes one under Strike's feet, causing him to spawn on a steep mountain, where he falls to his death. I claim the hill.*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*straps Strike's jetpack onto Irock and shoots it to send him off to space Team Rocket style*

I am the king for the next minute. *changes the taxes while he can*

Rep:
Level 102
IROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN *shing*

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*GO PIKACHU*

*THUNDERBOLT*

*done*

*kingage*

btw, M00, after I placed the bombs around the hill I said I was out of range of them :-\
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
*Uses invisible powers to sneak up behind Lazer Kirby, steals the crown, and pushes him down the hill*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s sits on something small, furry and invisible. Apparently, it was wearing a crown.

Hey, I was looking for that!

King me.

@LK: That's what the wind up mouse was for!

Rep:
Level 83
Uses furry super power to lift and throw EvilMOOs far away from hill.....then promptly takes a small nap

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*sneaks up behind him and stabs him*
*tosses body down hill*
*creates forcefield around Lazer Kirby*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Digs through the hill and underneath Kirby. HAHA! Kirby forget to protect the bottom so Redyugi pops up and uses stun gun to stun Kirby. Then cremates KIrby.

Cats have 9 lives remember?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
do you have to make a reference to how you are a furry in every fucking post.

Rep:
Level 83
Wow.....we refer to Kirby's tiger alot, and such....but....way to be an ass. Also, way not to add to the game.

I stay on top of the hill, sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating cheetos.  ;D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*Transforms myself and other clones into checkers*
*challenges Redyugi to a game of checkers*
*I win*
*All my clones got kinged*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Wow.....we refer to Kirby's tiger alot, and such....but....way to be an ass. Also, way not to add to the game.

I agree.

EvilM00s throws a tantrum and flips the board, grafikal and all his clones off the hill.

Your king is a sore loser at checkers.

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Slowly approaches M00s, scream a scream that freaks him that out that he falls off the hill.

Yays. :D

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*Punches Love in the face*
*Love doesn't love anymore*
*?????*
*runs away from the hill*
*nuclear bomb explodes*
*hill is still intact*
*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Radition from nuclear bomb transforms Redyugi into furry version of Hulk
Stomps up to Kirby, picks him and the tiger up, breaks them both in half, then throws them as far as Redyugi can.

KING!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*watchs redyugi die of radiation poisoning, and becomes king of the hill by wearing a protective suit*

See kids? Just use protection and everything will be a-okay!  ;)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm a robot, I don't get radioactive poisoning :)

TIME TO FUCK SHIT UP

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*splashes water onto the mega robot and short curcuits it*

Consider shit fucked up.

Rep:
Level 83
Damn...7 lives left.

@ grafikal, nice pic! lol

Sneaks up behind Zylos, and bites Zylos' ankle. Then laughs as Zylos runs away screaming. Pulls out rocket launcher and laughs evil-like

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
OW! You little ankle-biter! *drop kicks redyugi into space alongside Irock*

Rep:
Level 83
Waves to Irock, then uses kitty paddle to move through space. We kitties are evil, and as a result, our dark lord makes our lungs produce their own oxygen, so we can spread our evil

*50 years later*

Kills who ever is on the hill and laughs again

EDIT. I think I fucked up the game.....damn it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 03:16:25 AM by redyugi »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*still a robot, but 50 years sexier and more dangerous*
*was also allowed time to be repaired*
*spouts nonsense at redyugi until confusion sets in*
*dominates conversation with redyugi*
*mind fucks redyugi*
*hypnotizes him away to another country*
*retakes hill*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Oh god, I need water to short circuit the robot, but I there's no pool of water nearby!
What am I going to use?! I need some sort of fluidy substance to become the king!

*thinks long and hard about what resources he can use and comes up with a devious plan*

Spoiler for You don't want to know what I used. <_<:
I mean that, you really don't want to know. If curiousity is getting the better of you, then just scroll down to find out...

Keep scrolling.

You're almost there.

Just a little more...

I lied, you have a shitload more scrolling to do.

It's started to rain in the time it took you to read this, and Grafikal is short circuited.

What are you doing reading this far down?

Cheater. You cut right to the end.

Rep:
Level 83
Finally unconfused, comes back to hill and pushes Zylos down the hill while he was writing that huge spoiler.

KING...again

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
*puts redyugi into a washing machine, turns it on turbo, and rolls it down the hill*

Rep:
Level 83
People kill ??????? for animal cruelty.
They then pat Redyugi dry and place him on top of hill

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Love comes and makes redyugi fall in love with a little cute kitten, so he forgets all about being a king and she wins~

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*rolls out Irock's old water slide and let's Love slide down it*

Rep:
Level 83
Female kitty was actually a whore, so Redyugi dumps the hoe.

Pulls out sniper rifle and shots Zylos.
Walks up the hill and puts on the crown

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*hypnotizes redyugi with his sig and tells him to go to the ends of the earth, where he freezes to death*

Like I said, just wear protection. Like condoms or bullet-proof vests. :3

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*looks at redyugi's avatar*
"The voices are telling me to kill you"

*watches redyugi murder Zylos*
*calls animal control(or whatever it was called) to drag redyugi away*
*king'd*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Bites hand off Animal Control person and shots them with my sniper rifle. Cursing the bad luck of running out of bullets, hits Kirby in the back of the hand with the butt of the rifle. Then puts cement blocks on Kirby's feet and throws him in the river.

King!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s calls the hill's landlord and asks about the pet policy.

"No  animals native to bathroom windows."

Redyugi is evicted, leaving the hill open for Der King M00s.

Rep:
Level 83
? Bathroom windows?? ....  ???

Finds landlord, kills him/her, and the beats up EvilMOOs and throws him off the hill

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
A whole herd of M33s stampede over the hill!

redyugi disappears in a pink mist!

M00s party on the hill, Re: New King

Rep:
Level 83
Uses suitcase nuke to kill everyone on hill, then in radition suit, claims the hill

Rep:
Level 87
*Redyugi's radiation suit suddenly turns in to a stream of white stuff as it disintegrates redyugi, Redwyn forming in place with a crown on his head*

<3
Rep:
Level 83
*Love summons a swarm of evil little fairies that attack Redwyn and make him fall off the hill*

Ahh victory~ <3

Rep:
Level 83
Eats one fairy, so the others run backwards and accidentally knock Love off the hill.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*calls upon the moon goddess and does PotM's best move - Starfall*
*a star falls and kills redyugi*
*kingage*
Hi

<3
Rep:
Level 83
*Love climbs up the hill again and with her staff, she knocks Lazer Kirby down the hill*

Oh yes, the beauty of victory.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*flashes a blinding light that Love is temporarily blind*
*kicks Love in the head*
*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Uses a crane to pull star off him. Then Chuck Norris round house kicks the star straight into Kirby

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*Lazer Kirby stands up again*
*Hill is empty since redyugi never bothered to mention he claimed the hill*
*Claims hill*
That was easy.
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
IRS agents approach the hill.

"Mr. Kirby, we need to talk about this hill of yours... you seem to have forgotten to claim it on your 10-40A..."

Lazer Kirby is taken into custody!

EvilM00s siezes the opportunity and the hill!

Rep:
Level 83
Chuck Norris sees EvilMOOs, and thinks EvilMOOs is a pinata and round house kicks EvilMOOs.
Chuck then runs down the hill, following the flying EvilMOOs.

Redyugi claims the hill

<3
Rep:
Level 83
Love summons a dragon to fire Chuck Norris to ashes and then takes redyugi off the hill.

Mine, mine, mine~

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
 :zrage: :shoop:
*claims hill*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
@Kirby, lmfao. That was teh shit.

Uses nerd powers to summon a light saber and deflects the lazer with it, ala Star Wars style.
Lazer hits Kirby and kills him. Redyugi throws his body into the river, then claims hill
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 04:36:13 PM by redyugi »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Ended up Kirby ate the lazer! After all, kirbies eat everything!

That gives me a great idea!

*eats redyugi*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Kirby has allergic reaction to Redyugi, and dies a painful, hive-y death.

Redyugi claims hill

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s takes a big candy dump on redyugi's fluffy body, smothering him in smarties and tootsie rolls. King  ing ing ing ing!

"I'm THE pinata, Chuck!"

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'm going to perform extremely complicated manuevers and strategies to claim the cr- oh, screw it.

*punches EvilM00s in the face and takes the crown from him*

Rep:
Level 102
I'd love to become king and everything, but the king of the hill has the tendency to become severely injured or dead.

*walks away*

Spoiler for:
*runs back toward Zylos and stabs him in the back*

SNEAK ATTACK

Rep:
Level 83
Plays the Gummy Bear song until Irock kills himself to get away from the evil music.

King-age

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I  don't mean to pick  on  you all the time, red. Let's have a  glass of lemonade and talk about....

Arsenic.

What  a lovely cushion you make,  redyugi!

Rep:
Level 83
Ghost spirit of Redyugi comes and scares EvilMOOs far away.
Then goes back into the body and claims hill

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*twenty Boeing 747s crash with full fuel tanks into redyugi and explode*
*claims hill*
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s leads the Dep't of Homeland securtiy to Kirby. They promptly arrest him and send him to Guantanamo Bay for "humane" interrogation.

I hope you're thirsty!!

EvilM00s uses an intact plane seat as his new throne.

Rep:
Level 83
Pulls himself out of wreckage, and shudders at horror of being buried alive.
Then stuffs EvilMOOs in a box and buries him alive.  *Evil laugh*

King-age

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*pushes Redyugi off the hill and into a barrel of Nouman's explosives*

RMRK is still going downhill. :V

Rep:
Level 83
Explosion puts me into the river. Climbing out, hating Zylos for putting me in river. Goes up hill and kills murderous :zangry: named Zylos. Then claims hill. Also makes pelt out of wolf

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
*STOMP* He's *STOMP* a *STOMP* fox *STOMP* dammit! *STOMP STOMP STOMP*

*wipes redness off hind hoof*

The king must know his furries.

Rep:
Level 83
Really? Ok. Sorry Zylos.

Huge meteor crashes into EvilMOOs before rolling into the ocean.
Redyugi wakes up from unconsciousness, wipes himself clean, and claims hill....again 

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s climbs out of the ocean and sticks a bunch of wet candy to redyugi's fur. The nearby children mistake HIM for the pinata.

Oooo! That may leave a mark....

King.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*after beating redyugi, they see another pinata on the hill, which happened to be EvilM00s*
*they beat him into pieces*
*KINGAGE*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Wakes up, and goes and washes blood off fur. Then goes up to Kirby, yawns, and plops down on Kirby's head. Then poops all over Kirby's face. Kirby runs to the river, where a sniper was waiting and took Kirby out

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Lazer Kirby ate the bullet and spit it out, killing the sniper dude.

Calls in Nouman to blow up redyugi

Records the video, and sends it to Adam Savage.
*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
*kicks Lazer Kirby in th---..I'd rather not continue that sentence*

Rep:
Level 83
Hits KaDourkey when Redyugi comes flying back down to Earth form the explosion. KaDourkey rolls down the hill.

King

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
redyugi :djang: s and then a  :dino: comes to crush him.

*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Blue dinosaur accidently kicks Kirby and sends him flying.
Redyugi calls sniper and sniper shoots and kills dinosaur

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
 :mex:
grrrr ima mean mexican...... imma kill u

*watches as redyugi is murdered by the mean mexican*
*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Angry animal lovers kill Mexican. They then revive Redyugi, and Redyugi goes and puts leash on Kirby's tiger. Then hands it to the animal lovers and watches Kirby has to follow the animal lovers to get his tiger back

King-age

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
 :atma:

OMG FINAL BOSS!!!!!!!!!

DID 4859243763942685839 DAMAGE TO REDYUGI!!!!!

REDYUGI HAS DIED!!!!!

LAZER KIRBY ATTACKS!!!!

DID 7243915936581 DAMAGE TO FINEL BOZZ!!!

FINEL BOZZ FAINTED LOL OMG

*kingage*
Hi

Rep:
Level 83
Flying phoenix passes by and revives Redyugi. Redyugi then pulls out rocket lancher, and blows up Kirby

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
EvilM00s uses the power of catnip to lure redyugi from the hill.

*bloodless coup, hail the new king*

Rep:
Level 83
Comes back and beats the crud out of EvilMOOs. Breaks him in half and throws him down the hill. Another bloodless coup....mainly because EvilMOOs is a pinata

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*all the brutes from mybrute.com come swarming, beating up redyugi*

I GOT KING'D
Hi

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*pushes the former king who died of old age out of the way and takes his place on the throne as the king* ^^

Rep:
Level 83
*realizes he isn't king anymore, and hasn't been for a while, and goes into a muderous rampage, killing Zylos easily.*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
*Does a little dance on redyugi's face*

I'm so happy to see you under my hooves again, little buddy!

Rep:
Level 83
@MOOs, thanks for the nomination, although I think when voting starts, you are gonna win Best Newbie. lol

*pulls myself out of the ground, breaks EvilMOOs in half, and eats the candy inside*
King-age

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*hands redyugi the world resting on my shoulders*
*world crushes redyugi*
*I lightly take over the hill, thus becoming king*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Hey red, thanks!

*Rolls the world off of redyugi to retreive candy*
*World rolls in a random direction*
Oh, crap! Sorry, graf, that's gotta be heavy!

Um, I guess I'll just take that crown untill you feel better...

Rep:
Level 83
*Sucker punches grafikal for crushing me, then using awesome ninja skills, steals the crown from EvilMOOs and pushes him down the hill*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*calls over someone reaaaaaaaaaally fat to sit on the former king, and places a dented crown on himself*

Rep:
Level 83
*fat person farts, rocketing off into space. As the smell reaches Zylos, he dies from the stench. Redyugi pops up out of the ground, with nose plugs in.*

King-age

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
M33s are immune to farts. Hey, redyugi! Let's play a game called

*STOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP!*

Kinginginging!

Rep:
Level 83
RPGCreation.net
Runefreak summons :atma: killing EvilM00s

King.

Rep:
Level 82
I place a impenetrable force field(and no you cannot dig under it because it goes all the way through earth) after i climb up the hill after headshotting  KaDourkey and casting invincibility on me and then casting death on the monster.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*erases the former king using a magic pencil* ^^

Rep:
Level 82
...you gotta be kiddin' me..... :o

Rep:
Level 82
Treat Every Game Like Your Last.
*plays opera music so loud that the former kings head explodes leaving blood on my clothes as a souvenir*

*I AM THE KING*

Rep:
Level 83
yea a dead one you didn't survive either due to the proximity of the music creating machine

*Walks up and wonders what happend to all the people and sits atop the hill to ponder*
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 82
While You wonder what happened to everyone, My auto life spell that i secretly casted goes off and then I cast invincibility and protect from magic pencil(That ain't happin' again!) and then headshot the last king. then i summon a wraith and have him cast devil's touch on all the dead body's.  to make sure they are dead.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
As a result of your previous actions, the grim reaper is pissed. Just this once he decides to cheat a little and dead'ds you too.

After a thousand long years, everyone ever reincarnates except for our dear ssbbfan. I was on the hill first. I am king.

EDIT: invincible sword versus invincible sheild = normal sword versus normal shield. And the grim reaper's wrath is just a little bit more awesome than your invincible shield, my dear :)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Psh. I defy logic every day.

*kicks the former king/queen in the butt and down the water slide* ^^

Rep:
Level 82
I call on Zeus to use thunder on all that are alive and were revived by death. I also assassinate death with the help of all of the main characters of the gta series. I payed them 50 grand for this. and since i killed death, I trapped all of you in the underworld. I  own the hill
FOREVER!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*turns off the TV*

I win. ^^ *crowns himself with the crown from Final Fantasy*

Rep:
Level 96
*glare*
*shakes fist*
*tells you hwat*

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
plays caramelldansen until your head blows up.
Becomes king and creates a barrier of lights that blocks everything real and imaginary.
types in invincibility cheat.  :)

pokeball JekOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 83
The Big Marshmallow Man
Updates game...
Cheat stopped working.
Now Im the king!

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Summons hordes of undead minions from the underworld*
"Die puny n00b!"(jks)says Blue
The horde of deceased fluffy bunnies tramples Jek to death.

Not only king, but LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD!!!
YAY!!!!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I tell the former king to figure out what WOW spells backwards and as a result cause permanent brain damage, making him ineligible to be king of the hill. Thus, I am now the king. For a short while. <.<

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
The brain damaged former king preforms an satanic ritual to make him undead. Kills Zylos. Becomes king once again. :]

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Blows up hill using super awesome giant lazer thingy
FIRE MAH LAZERS!!!!!!
no more hill : D

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Rebuilds hill on top of IAMFORTE. King once again :)

Rep:
Level 85
O_O OH NOES
fires cold beam at blue, hopefully freezing him, pushes frozen body off the hil into lava pit : D

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
The ice protects me from lava and instead turns into steam making me fly off and knock you off the hill. :]

Rep:
Level 83
*Digs under ice and rips your thoart out

I is back! Kingz me! haha.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Seeing that I'm undead, I don't need a throat so I hobble my way back up the hill and tear your eardrums out. Then, I crack open your skull and force youto eat your brains. While you're doing that I push you off the hill.....

:]

Rep:
Level 83
I must have missed alot....hmm.

*gets revived by Ash, then kills the pokeman loser. Finds gernade laucher and blows Blue up.

Kingz

Rep:
Level 85
Snipes ^ with Barret 50cal. from several kilometers away
*waits and does not go to get hill*

Rep:
Level 83
Damn metal between the eyes....
*Digs a hole from hell, drags IAMFORTE into the hole, then gets to work reviving body.*

Rep:
Level 85
but im not on the hill : O
fine, puts salt on redyugis body so it can be resurected...
signs a deal with devil trading blues first born child and his own life to ressurect as a semi immortal demigod with bat wings : D

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
The devil decides that the sacrifice is too awesome and lets me off.
Uses the "Unimmortalfyer" on IAMFORTE and kills him with a booger.

Rep:
Level 83
*Uses a mallet to bash Blue like Kirby does*

Rep:
Level 85
uses an axe to lop off redyugi's head

Rep:
Level 83
*floating head (Wonderland cat style) eats FORTE

Rep:
Level 85
NOES...
tears his way out of stomach

Rep:
Level 83
*Floating head doesn't care about body and keeps hill

Rep:
Level 85
right... now that im alive and not eaten....... Shoots head in both eyes, deadliest warrior style
Head can see where its going and impales itself upon a tree, I go to take hill

Rep:
Level 83
*possesses tree like an evil spirit and uproots tree. Walks over and stomps on FORTE

Rep:
Level 85
*casts inferno and burns tree and spirit and everything else to ashes (including himself)*
The hill is now unclaimed

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
*Apocalyptic explosion*
You guys die and I climb back up the hill.

Rep:
Level 83
Blue, you failed. We were already dead.

*Some kid wishes apon a star for a little kitten, but I popped out of the ground instead, which gave the kid a heart attack. Then I go up hill and claw out Blue's eyes and pus Blue down hill

Rep:
Level 85
....... You can have the hill for now, but in 5 years i will be reborn again anew in an unholy demon cult ritual..
soooooo
fast forward time five years ahead

Rep:
Level 83
Lets not and say we did.
*sets mines around hill

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I'm undead I don't need eyes. Gets super powers and flies over the mines onto the top of the hill.

Rep:
Level 83
*grabs Blue as Blue flies and stickies a mine to Blue's back
 =D

Rep:
Level 85
Waits for five years to pass, to occupy time, hurls lightning bolts at blue and redyugi.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Moves at the speed of light and dodges lightning. Kills everyone with a stick and becomes king.

Rep:
Level 83
CURSEDED STICK!!!!
*Uses Phoniex Down and then burns stick. Uses Limit Break to kill everyone

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Get's Chocobo and gets it to kill the king. I win.

Rep:
Level 83
*Gets booted out of hell for some very not nice words. Finds Blue, kills Blue, and then puts on best armor money can buy

Rep:
Level 85
armor always has that one weak spot, finds weak spot and inserts dynamite, clubs redyugi over head so they can't wake up. watches as he is blown to bits.

Rep:
Level 83
armor always has that one weak spot, finds weak spot and inserts dynamite, clubs redyugi over head so they can't wake up. watches as he is blown to bits.

"they"????

*reawakens as Spawn, and kicks every one's ass*

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
No, you see, it is that easy. Arrow did, in fact, win this thread. You all lost.

Rep:
Level 83

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yes, man yes!

Rep:
Level 83
Spawn says no. Spawn kicks ass. Therefor...no

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Are you too cool for e's?

See, here what happens: I alert the grammar nazis to that horrid mistake you made there. I am next in line for the throne.

I am King.

Rep:
Level 83
I alert the spelling Nazis for your mistake of the word, "grammar".
Therefore, I regain my throne.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I got off easy due to good behavior.

I came back, and since you didn't account for me being only half as bruised and broken as I turned out, I managed to get my way through any elaborate systems you may have set up to stop me. I drugged your afternoon tea and after the drug took it's effect I threw you down the hill.

Well, I dropped you and set you in motion downhill by kicking you.

Either way, I am king.

Rep:
Level 83
I don't drink tea...

*climbs back up hill, like a ninja, and assassinates kitkatkan

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Like any good leader, I make robot copies of myself on a regular basis. The slitting of original me's throat activated a signal that sent Kitkatkanbot serial number 000001 into action. Kitkatkanbot has The Matrix-like karate/reflex skills and outdid you in an instant. After disposing of your battered body through flame Kitkatkanbot took the throne.

Since Kitkatkanbot is for all intents and purposes, me, I am now king.

Rep:
Level 83
*Kills kitkatkan due to a paradox which would require a 5 page discussion to describe.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Do it properly  :mad:

Rep:
Level 83
Ik. Ik....just tired today.

*Summons Sonic to destroy all the robots, then kills kitkatkan with a sniper rifle

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I toss all of you through the effing time warp and win.

Done.

Rep:
Level 83
Damn time warp.

*Ends up in the 60s. Plots for Zylos' downfall in 50 years

Rep:
Level 82
I pull out a chainsaw and cut off zylos's head and splatter a lot of blood everywhere.

Rep:
Level 83
*Summons Jason (Friday the 13th for you younger yolk), Jason kills ssbfan4, then I drown Jason

King-age

Rep:
Level 82
Tons of Ganados and El gigante rush into the area and brutally murders everything but me.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
*STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP*

Oh, wait, I missed redyugi by one post! DAMMIT!

Oh well, may as well sit on this here throne...

Rep:
Level 83
@EvilMOOs, where have you been?

Using heat-seeking missile, blows up EvilMOOs.

*king-age*

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Busy, dude, busy. And kudos for getting me first! Okay, now...

EvilM00s parts fall on redyugi and, in classic corny manga style, engulf redyugi with M00s essence!
EvilM00s is reborn with redyugi in his colon!

*kingage*

Rep:
Level 83
Chews through EvilMOOs body and then throws up him up into the bottomless pit next to the hill

Rep:
Level 96

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*shows Arrow porn that causes his mind to explode, and sits on his dead corpse*

Rep:
Level 83
Lights fire to Arrow's corpse, igniting Zylos as well, for Zylos is sitting on Arrow

Rep:
Level 96
* Arrow-1 grabs Redyugi by the ankle, swinging him through the air and headfirst into a series of concrete blocks. Once thoroughly bashed nine or twenty times, proceeds to bury him within the blocks.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
*Kills you as you are burying Redyugi, with a SawedOff Shotgun to the back of your head, then buries both of you and laughs maniaclly*
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*katana blow to the stomach*

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I eat you slowly, starting with the brain so that I can absorb your memories

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
kills you by embarasing you so much that you suicide your self
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 83
Decapitates you because of your horrible grammar skills, and your incoherent sentence.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I destroy dream land, giving you nothing to live for (you kill yourself)
I am king

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Uses the most powerful weapon known to man or demon- THE HORSE WEINER!!!!!

You die from fright alone!

Overlord. Overlord! OVERLORD!!

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
*Calls your mother who drags you home kicking and sreaming, the embrassment causes you to kill yourself.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
My mom annihilates everyone with her incessant griping!

My mom is king of the hill.

Someone do something, quick!

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
my home cooking is so bad it scares her away. I am king.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I eat your home cooking with no negative effects causing you to gasp and vomit on yourself. You go home to get a new and clean clothing. I am king of the hill.

Rep:
Level 75
I call the annoying orange to make you annoy your self so much that you take the bus home,but the bus doesn't accept you so you need to walk home and in your bag you find ...the annoying orange
whahahaha im king

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Sledgehammer to the big toe! You hop off the hill, grasping your toe in pain.

*king me*

Rep:
Level 75
revenge:I put a pumpkin on your head so can't see anything and you fall over a small fence and roll down the hill

I'm king