RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
999: 9 Days, 9 persons, 9 Doors

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
PUSHMO.

Goddamn I love this game! The puzzles beautifully ingenious.

and mk7. working on getting the last two stars next to my name :3
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:46:13 AM by Harry Burns »

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Metroid fusion and Find Mii 2.

Also pretty addicted to Swapnote.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Finally decided to do Portal 2 co-op.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
ES4: Oblivion. Fifth Anniversary Edition. It's got Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles DLC included. I'm gonna have some fun with this one  :lol:

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Finishing up Ghost Trick (and for the sake of mentioning it, my steam account is rapidly growing with games I casually play through the day) and man is it a good game. So glad I remembered I still had it!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm on vacation, and away from Skyrim, so I just blew through Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (great game, btw), and started Spirit Tracks. I've also been playing Parasite Eve again, since it was $5 on the Playstation Store.

I'm picking up a pre-owned PSP 3000 today ($100!) and I can't wait to transfer all my PSOne games over to it ... and then hack and homebrew the crap out of it. My DSi plays GBA games, but SNES games look weird. I hear SNES works better on PSP, so I can't wait for that, and all the PSP titles I missed out on. There's been too few JRPGs in my life as of late.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Since I'm old, and therefore obstensibly more patient, I wait untill games drop in price before I rush out and get them. Translation: I don't get a lot of time to play games anymore, so I'm not quite in touch with things. I just discovered Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, without playing the second one. It blows the first one the eff out of the water.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
TOO MANY GAMES. Dungeon Defenders going on while I play Assassin's Creed (the first one) at times before I move to the second one and Brotherhood. Also have to play Bioshock 1 and 2 later. L.A. Noire gotta come up some time as well ~

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Between my RMVX project, WoW, ACB and the tree other games I haven't had time to finish, I'm surprised I can keep them all straight myself.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Finally getting around to playing Dissidia 012 and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

I'm curious though if anyone knows of a way to download the Dissidia DLC stuff without going through the PSN and paying ridiculous amounts for trivial extras. Kingdom Hearts Cloud would be awesome to play as. :C

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Civilizations V, with NIGHTS mod. Pretty good mod, really shakes up the game. I found it rough initially, and I'm only just starting to balance my civ out, 184 turns in.
Picross DS
Phantasy Star Zero
Nano Assault
, and let me tell you what, I wished I picked it up sooner, and I implore every 3DS owner to pick it up if you shumps, too. (I admit I have a soft spot in my heart for Shin'en.) I do not like the dynamic difficulty, but the game tends to beat me more often than not (especially those on-rails levels), and the Arcade mode makes up for it too. It's only $20...you could do a lot worse than support these guys.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Using the terrible weather as an excuse to play through some of my backlog, and starting with From Dust.

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
Mostly VX nowadays, I'm a great "eventer" but I barely know anything about scripts besides how to put them in xP. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Halo Reach.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Link to the Past. I never knew you could get the silver arrows and the golden sword /before/ getting all the crystals. I just whooped mothula's ass with the golden sword and the magic cape.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
No More Heroes - finally got around to it! Amazing game.
Guild Wars
Super MNC - got the invitational, not too into the game but I only played one match so I'll give it another go later.
Super Mario 3D Land - working on getting what I missed
a little  Terraria, Mario Kart 7, and Serious Sam too.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Finishing up AC Brotherhood. MIGHT get back to WoW sometime soon, but I dunno. I have a few games to finish from years back, like Disgaea 2, FF XII and Dark Souls.I was so hardcore in WoW that I forgot how much I like console gaming!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Skyrim & Soul Calibur V. Story in SC5 was alright, was a bit disappointed when some characters didn't show up or some stuff went unanswered. Character customization is really cool, in a sense that you can layer the clothes better and change patterns. Height and specific body sizes now available (ex: can change upper arms, etc) as well as a huge amount of face paint/scars/makeup... even old people marks! More voices & faces available. Stupid thing is, they used mostly the same hair & clothes as SC4. Added a bit. Took away some. Makes me :mad: . But overall, I still like the customization. I just feel like Project Soul is getting so lazy, opposed to that in-depth individual character story thing in SC3.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 04:13:29 AM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Came home from work to see AC3 on the table. Thank you, honey, won't be to bed tonight...

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Umm...
AC3 isn't out yet?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
i hope you meant 2, you shouldn't play revelations until you beat 2

y u no play in order

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Skyrim & Soul Calibur V. Story in SC5 was alright, was a bit disappointed when some characters didn't show up or some stuff went unanswered. Character customization is really cool, in a sense that you can layer the clothes better and change patterns. Height and specific body sizes now available (ex: can change upper arms, etc) as well as a huge amount of face paint/scars/makeup... even old people marks! More voices & faces available. Stupid thing is, they used mostly the same hair & clothes as SC4. Added a bit. Took away some. Makes me :mad: . But overall, I still like the customization. I just feel like Project Soul is getting so lazy, opposed to that in-depth individual character story thing in SC3.

I'm disappointed they didn't add more stuff in for CAS. Some of the characters they dropped deserved to be dropped, like Kilik for instance (well, they didn't drop him but they might as well have). Seong-mina was a great character who just got nerfed with every sequel, but with combining her and Kilik into Xiba they resolved the issue nicely. If you didn't live so far away we could deck out a match or two sometime.

About Project Soul getting lazy... word is they only had one year to make this game. Toss the blame at executive meddling, I say.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
my only question is, is tower of souls back because tower of souls was garbage. weapon master mode from 2 was the best alternate mode and I feel it was the REAL point to play the game outside of fighting your friends.

soul calibur 3's thing wasn't bad but 4's was not interesting at all.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:14:31 PM by Strike_Reyhi »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
SWTOR and Skyrim off and on.