RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, me too. If you have an extra one afterwards, mind shooting one my way?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Invites cost points and I've only got enough for one at the moment so I'll get you one tomorrow or the next day Mex

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Much appreciated! We should play Magicka sometime. It's really fun.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I keep inventing spells that kill myself but they're so cool I can't help but keep casting them.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Snagged a used copy for $10. So far I'm loving it but not as much as the Sorrows. Gotta find Ecclesia and Dawn of Sorrow now...

XENOBLADE :rfuckyeah:
It's living up to the hype and then some. I've played about 15 minutes but I'm loving it.

Super Puzzle Fighter II X - Best multi-player puzzle game ever.
Got lucky and found a Version 1 Dreamcast for $19.99. So happy to finally have one again (after my brother gave his to his hipster friend).

Black Version - Beat Elite Four once and just grinding/exploring my way up to a super-duper team and then gonna try some online battles. I've played Tetris and Dr. Mario online, so I'm fully expecting to be utterly raped by a Japanese person.

Sword and Cozzie if you see this what's a good Dragon-type counter? My noteworthy team: I'm currently trying to breed a Lavitar with Dragon Dance, and I've got a newly-caught 58 Murkrow, 44 Gyarados, 58 Escavalier (which is awesome), 55 Slowpoke (for Trick Room?), and I'm carrying a 53 Reshirim for general backup and fly and a 50 Poliwhirl for Surf, Waterfall, and Dive. My Tyranitar is 60 I think but I'm probably gonna skip town on him when I get the Dragon Dance Lavitar. Is Slowbro a worthy psychic addition or are their better Psychics? Is Gengar viable these days or is his sub-Poison a nuisance?

Also I'm willing to shell out a few Steamgifts invites if anyone wants one. The only restriction is that you must have at least $50 worth of games on your account (list price, not bought price).

Rep:
Level 97
Dragon-Type counters in black only would limit you to Cryogonal or Beartic. You could also do Kyurem but you'd take quite a bit of damage too.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I have a Beartic but it ended up being ineffective because every dragon I fight seems to have Flamethrower or Fireblast. It's bullshit.

Would Lapras be a good one? Or maybe Gyarados with Ice Fang could be good. It wouldn't receive STAB but his attack is high enough to still pack a punch.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Super Mario 3D Land - Phenomenal. My only complaint is how easy it is, but I heard the special worlds can be oppressively hard. :D The 3D is actually really amazing, too.
Xenoblade Chronicles
Sanctum

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm also playing sml3d, and it is really easy. I'm at the last area, (its like world 8 part 2) in the first half of the game, and I've only missed a coin or two. I'm really happy with it, though, because of the sheer variety of levels. There aren't two levels that have been similar yet, other than the airships. My favorite level so far was the small-scale open world desert level, but I liked it for the change of pace. My other favorites were the aquarium and the one made of sprites, where you get the propellor boxes for the first time.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Finally got around to finishing Portal 2 recently. Really amazed at just how much was put into it.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Aco and I finished the Co-op together on Portal 2 when I was down there for Thanksgiving. :D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 07:05:45 PM by Strike_Reyhi »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Unfortunately, I'm playing the questionably acquired non-Steam version, which means I can't play co-op, earn achievements, or see any of the extras. But hey, I at least got to play the damn thing at last. :3

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
You can definitely play the co-op stuff with a pirated version of the game.

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
RuneScape, Minecraft (free version), also used to play rakion, but recently when i try to launch Raion, it shutsdown my internet for some reason....
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Super Mario 3D Land and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. My december doesn't get any better. :D
  - 

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Maaaaario Kaaaart Seeeeven - Chewey do you have this game? Shyguy = Wario > Mii my character/weight choices.
Sanctum
Quake Live
and a bit of:
Section 8: Prejudice
Mafia II

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Nah, I don't even have a 3DS yet. I really want to check the game out though.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
chewey is my favorite Austr-alien ._.
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Going through the Resident Evil series all over again, starting with the classic "You were almost a Jill sandwich" one and working my way up as they were published. Hopefully this computer will be able to handle a decent Gamecube/Wii emulator for the few Nintendo exclusive titles. I'd be a lot happier though if I was actually able to finish the series and play RE5, but my computer can't handle the PC version and I lack a PS3/Xbox for the console versions.  ;9

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I'm back to playing Borderlands. Siren this time.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 84
I'm playing Limbo at the moment. Been playing Mass Effect 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction. Downloading Alice, Madness Returns right now.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Fortune Street~

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I've played a little Fortune Street. I'm waiting on Skanks to get back to Australia before I play it some more though. I don't want to get burned out on the game before I get to play it with a group.