RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's the person's avatar above you saying?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I think it says Tales of Symphonia, man.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Sure, let's go with the context of things! ;8

"BLACK DYNAMITE"!

EDIT: Oh, no. That's your signature. Let's try again. I'll play by the rules.

"WHATCHU LOOKIN' AT, FOO!?"
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:06:26 AM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I am sleeping, always sleeping. Why won't these humans hurry the fuck up.

@Zylos - It said 'Tales of Symphonia - Dawn of the New World'

And now I changed the avatar so that no one will be influenced by such text  ;)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
"It's windy, it's cold, I'm on top of a mountain... and I'm not wearing a shirt."
:tinysmile:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
"Ima chargin my Raven/Bird staff thingy... Go ahead puny mortal, make my day!"
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
Sigh... I wish my eye would stop glowing pink...
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Oh god, I fell in the strontium!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
It says trouble!!!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
"Are you bothering me? Yeah? You done now? Good."

*settles back into being toned out*

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
MOOSE SMASH

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Basic rock concert move #1: The head bob. Ready? Begin.

Rep:
Level 75
If some one is mocking with me... *evil laugh*

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
"I seriously need a girlfriend and stop glowing.."
なんでやねん

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
"I AM A WEEABOO"

the signature also says "I AM A WEEABOO" in some sort of kanji.

Rep:
Level 58
Some days I dream that I exist as a mollusk.
I am a heroic time-traveling hero

also I have blue hair

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
"Mmmmph, mmm! Mmmmmmm mmph!"

Or possibly "Twilight, please stop making me eat my own hand!"
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:59:58 PM by EvilM00s »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
"YOU WILL PLAY MY GAME, OR ELSE THIS HEFTY OBJECT WILL BE GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD... FROM THE OTHER END OF YOUR BODY."

Rep:
Level 58
Some days I dream that I exist as a mollusk.
"What is the meaning of the universe?

Besides eating chickens, I mean"

Zero really hopes Zylos isn't vegetarian, or this would be awkward

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
"Apparently I forgot that it was next to impossible to put your fist in your mouth....
God Damn that hurts!!!!!"

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
"I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD.."
"I WILL NOT LOSE TO ANYONE.."
"..I..WILL.."
Spoiler for:
CATCH EM' ALL!
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Smile for the camera ;)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
"I SHALL KEEL YOU WEETH THIS DAGGA!"

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
Wandering RMer
"Hey.. What a matter?"

Rep:
Level 75
"Don't you dare touch my hair..."

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
"I'm the deluxe edition, my smile is worth millions"