RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's the person's avatar above you saying?

Rep:
Level 69
I cant find my teeth, but here is my tongue

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
My wings are still the best and most beautifull.
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I have fallen into glowing flour again...
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
One two three, one two three, one two thr- oh, dammit, I got myself stuck in your rack again.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Meanwhile, in the internet.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Why did you not tell me it was silly hat day?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
"Mother..."

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
I still don't know what it is, but i'll try my best  ;D

doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowncurve
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Y U NO DOCTOR

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
They're balls of gas billions of lightyears away? Then what's this, hm?

Rep:
Level 63
Am i a wolf...? I'm deeply shocked!
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
"Y U NO ANYTHING?"

And it's an arctic fox, for goodness' sake.

Rep:
Level 63
That's why she was shocked :p

And your avatar sys to me:

"I am looking away beause my face does not fit the name of the username using me"
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Y U NO [This message has been censored for the safety of the children]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Jesus, I don't know what your policy is on anthropomorphic foxes, but do I still get presents for your birthday?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Double, double, toil and trouble, fire bur- oh god dang it, now what have I done to myself?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
You cannot avoid my adorableness.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
WHY ISSSSSSSSS THE RED MAN REEEEEED

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YurMTjV1384" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YurMTjV1384</a>

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
DONG: because I'm trying to tell you something...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
Too long I've been death's thrilling voice
I promise i am perfectly fine, you may send the exorcist away now mother.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Come here, you hunk o' man, you...

*BANGBANGBANGBABANGslice*

...sucker.
:tinysmile:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Here I am, broken hearted.
Came to shit.
But only farted.

IDK why your avatar made me think of that.  ???
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If I could stop having flashbacks for three consecutive seconds, maybe we could advance the game beyond the overly emotional intro scene!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Dong!!!!
Because when I choose to wake someone up, I do it right.

As funny as your quote is, it's actually true.
ToS2 has an over-the-top emotional intro scene.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:50:28 AM by diamondandplatinum3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Tales of Symphony.

No really, that's what your avatar is saying, minus the subtext too small for me to make out properly.