RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's the person's avatar above you saying?

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
"Whooo look at me!"
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 57
Destroy all the monsters...
"HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M DAVID BOWIE!!”

Spoiler for:

See ya' later  8)
Click me, if wanna see more charas.-->
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
"Now where's the rest of the suit?"

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
"Mom! Look! I'm glowing! Just like ET!"
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
"10 little Malaysians, playing in the street, when a truck came past and left only three" ;D

(You gotta sing it like you would sing 'kissing in a tree')
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 75
"This sword is rather inspiring."

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
"But you said you would let me swallow!"

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
"evil loser in springfield on the simpson"

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
jomarcenter, at yor servise... now play my game or youre alll dommed!!!!

LO, you just got prank!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did that fox fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself."

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
"I know what you're thinking, but no, this isn't that sort of dancing."

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
"man I look so fuckin' wise, my eyes glow like that spiky-haired faggot off Floppy Fantasy or some shit.

stroke my tail bb

unce."

Rep:
Level 75
"Don't like it? Well F*** you!"

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
"I'm floating... your argument is invalid".
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
not much....

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Mapper... appreciates loli's too...

Spoiler for Just for future reference:

:D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:19:01 PM by D&P3 »

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
"7 more and I'll walk like Jack Sparrow!!"

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 75
"Wanna play?"

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
"Yep, I have all seven emeralds. Guess where I stuck them?"

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
"Oooooooooh, I'm all black an white!!! No grey-scale for me... "

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm not a pony, Im a unicorn, get it right gawsh

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Hey dudu! This morning, I was looking in the mirror and I freaked out because there is fire coming out of my head! But then I remembered that I'm that kind of mutant...

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I got magic hooves, baby.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
"Just gonna bounce here and yell out 'Ferassigatr', Feraligatr is too mainstream... yep"

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
"Like I care about mainstream!! Why am I sitting on my knees anyway?"

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!: