RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crankeyes Quest!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Okay, a little side project of mine, called Crankeyes quest.

Story
====

Crankeye decides to go on the internet one fine day, to find his forum has been hacked! He quickly decides to look for the source of this problem, and is astounded that his password has been changed! As he tries to escape, the King of Spam, locks him away in a dungeon, and using his new admin powers, turns the forum into a fantasy world under his command.

The evil one has also captured the moderators! Only one moderator has evaded capture, Pegasus ! He must rescue the other moderators and save Crankeye before its too late!

Heh, a little side project, tell me what you think  8)

OKAY!
Ill also post this in the first post, but this is how the games gonna work. Itll be like Midgar in FF7, the game is based in a city, which is split into sectors (General Chat, RPG Discussion etc) and then each sector will have smaller parts like the subboards - Troubleshooting etc...

When you have restored order to each sector, you go for the tower, which is the admin control panel!

What do ya think?
COmments!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Well thats some idea, I wonder what others think about it. It does have awesome potential.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
People, if you have any problems with your name featuring in this game , post here ^_^

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
awsome idea dude!!!!!!!
really good history, 10/10!!
that really an inivating idea!
well, keep me updated as always ok?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Duuuude! Thats sick idea! Would you show other people off this forum?

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
LOL. that's awesome, dude!
Can I be in it? Please?
This sounds like it would be very cool!  :D
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Im putting everyone in it! I just want people to post if they dont want to be  :P

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well, this is cool. I'll help if you want?

Rep:
Level 92
Someone voted bad? :shock:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Sounds like a fun game, pretty clever idea, good luck with it.

Quote from: deadly_diablo
Someone voted bad? :shock:

yeah!!!!! who the fuck was????
i

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I'll be in it, sounds cool.
And what are you guys talking baout "Someone doesn't want to be in  it."?
No one has posted anything saying that yet. . . :O_o:

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

He's just saying if you dont wanna be in it then to post and tell him.

I'm the one who voted bad... just seen too many projects like this done over the years and have never really liked them... nothing personal  Dwarra has some great ideas and very good rm skills... just don't like this particular one..

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
well everyone has their opinion so i dont hate and i hope no one else duz, hehe its a funny stroy line, add me if you wish.(oh i know what my part will be :lol: )

Rep:
Level 92
I've a sinking feeling so do I lol. Although I wonders..does anyone else?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: dwarra
Im putting everyone in it! I just want people to post if they dont want to be  :P
lol, Dwarra put me in crankeye's party. If your using XP then i wanna be the guy with the lancer and the metal plate on his head. His name is originally basil or something. But Change his name to Blaze ... then me crank and some other guys could all fight as one PLEASE!
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
This is a great idea.... of course you know I HAVE to compose the music for this. Maybe...  :^^:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Yeah ... im also great with music, and other sounds.
MSN CHAT-

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Blaze, chances are (100%), he won't use the RTP that it came with.

Rep:
Level 90
Oh then in that case ... i guess i'll leave you with the sounds unless you want zelda music in your game. I have lots of zelda music from Ocarina of time and majoras mask, so if anyone wants any let me know. I have songs like "Lon Lon Ranch" "Song of storms" "deku place" and more ...
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 92
Many video game music can be found at www.vgmusic.com.

Now, how far will the game go? Need a dude to help with sidequests? I can do minor things. :|

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
hmm weird idea i must say..
hmm ok, i want to be on the bad guys side
my character should be a spy sent deep into the lines of the good guys making them think one of them is a spy for the bad guys, working undiscovered , slowly hurting the party, and then when discovered i shall run back and command a bad guys army (not THE bad guys army, i don't want to be the leader just a strong mini boss) striking the good guys party when they least expect it using all their weaknesses against them

and *enter evil laugher here*  :^^:
holy shit my sig was big!

I wanna be in as the bad guy! Think about this: You fight me, i loose and runs off until the end of the game. I can be last boss, and also a boss in some area where i do bad stuff and u wanna stop me, you win tha battle and i run! Just like pokemons GIOVANNI!  :D

Also, i'll do questsquestsquestsquestsquest events!

Rep:
Level 92
Quote from: Rikkuholic
I wanna be in as the bad guy! Think about this: You fight me, i loose and runs off until the end of the game. I can be last boss, and also a boss in some area where i do bad stuff and u wanna stop me, you win tha battle and i run! Just like pokemons GIOVANNI!  :D

Also, i'll do questsquestsquestsquestsquest events!

Hmm, I'm sure he has another plan for final boss lol. You may fall into second-last boss category. Dwarra dont want me to say who last boss is lol.

hmm weird idea i must say..
hmm ok, i want to be on the bad guys side
my character should be a spy sent deep into the lines of the good guys making them think one of them is a spy for the bad guys, working undiscovered , slowly hurting the party, and then when discovered i shall run back and command a bad guys army (not THE bad guys army, i don't want to be the leader just a strong mini boss) striking the good guys party when they least expect it using all their weaknesses against them

There may be someone else who would fit that exact description lol.

< Zelda Fan Club