RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crankeyes Quest!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING, POST HERE!!!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Well, like I said, I can do the music of course, but I'm sure there are more important things you need first.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Well, like I said, I can do the music of course, but I'm sure there are more important things you need first.

Music is important, i need side quests, sprites, battlers, and everything! Might sound big headed but ill do the mapping :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I've just seen this now..
sounds great

I could be a dragon which the party uses to travel around (just an idea)

Rep:
Level 91
i can help with ... stuff..
i think i became quite better in mapping, but of course i can't match anything close to your level so thats not it..

if you are bored enough to give me some event workage , why not, i can sort of help with mapping but we all know you should do it..
and i can help with the basic storyline

that's bout it

(note that side quests is event workage >^)
holy shit my sig was big!

If you put me in it I wanna be this guy

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: dwarra
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun

Music is important, i need side quests, sprites, battlers, and everything! Might sound big headed but ill do the mapping :)

Not big headed at all. After all, it is your project. And you're really good at it. And what I meant was, there are other things you'll be needing before you need the music. It seems better to get other things going before the music, so we can get a feel for the game.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I offer event assitance. Although you may think I suck at it.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

hey dwarra, with me you know you can count, i can do those minor stuffs: sidequests, little events, a little of mapping(ypu

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Very nice idea. I can help with mapping and finding resources(just gimmie a discription and i can find).
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

This is for everyone in the game and/or working on it:
Dwarra asked me to come up with some sidequest, so here they are:

Lost Person:
Well, this sidequest is to find a lost person. In a maze. Actually, a big maze...Ok, i

Rep:
Level 92
An Hq...hmm...I aint too sure about how the maze one turns out. Although could work as an optional dungeon.

Lol, steal money from mayor, that seems more like a QUEST than a SIDEQUEST, even though it sounds cool.

Most your ideas resemble Legion Saga for some reason.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Just so everbody know, I ain

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
i think you have alittle too much spare time.
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
actually d"d "sidequests" are quests that you don't have to complete in order to beat the game, stealing money doesn't sound like a must for me

here is my sidequest idea:

as you reach some city you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a river of blood, following it outside the city the blood slowly become less seenable and at a point it begins to be simply just drops, wandering around the forest outside of town following the bloody clues you spot one of the town's guards, you then notice he got some blood covering him.
he tells you he is chasing a sick murderer, though the blood ends at that spot, you can't do much so you are forced to return with the guard to town.
back in town you will now talk to people who saw what happened, and you will also find clues around the fresh grave of a body discovered outside of town.
the clues will slowly tell you the location of an old well located around the forest.
you get inside it and you discover bones, it doesn't take you long to realize those were once humans.
you keep walking and you find the guard again, you blame him and fight him, when the guard dies you suddenly see a shadow fleeing away, you follow the shadow to an exit, you climb and find yourself in a hidden city and spot an old lady which tells you a legend about a men eaters tribe, you search for clues around the town only to discover more bones, the villagers look a bit weird and you decide it's not smart to stay, you run back down the well only to discover the guard, back on his feets , he looks hungry for your blood, you run back and you can't escape the villagers, they tell you that you look tasty, scared and confused you start begging for their mercy, it's then when someone you know shows up telling you that he/she setted you up and it was all a joke, you can then add that person to your party

it's optional cause you will have 4 without that person, i figured we can switch members in the inn or something and thus have the ability to choose the party we want
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 92
actually d"d "sidequests" are quests that you don't have to complete in order to beat the game, stealing money doesn't sound like a must for me

Actually,try playing Legion Saga, you steal something from a mayor as part of the quest.  :O_o: And I know sidequests thank you.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
OKAY!
Ill also post this in the first post, but this is how the games gonna work. Itll be like Midgar in FF7, the game is based in a city, which is split into sectors (General Chat, RPG Discussion etc) and then each sector will have smaller parts like the subboards - Troubleshooting etc...

When you have restored order to each sector, you go for the tower, which is the admin control panel!

What do ya think?
COmments!

sounds good
i really look forward to this game

good one!!!!!!
liked it very much dwarra!
good idea!

Quote from: dwarra
ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING, POST HERE!!!

ANYONE HERE THAT CAN HELP WITH SOME SCRIPTING AND EVENT MAKING MIGHT BE ME!!! I WILL MAKE YOUR EVENTS FOR YOU, YOU UNDERSTAND ME? AND I'D ALSO LIKE TO BE IN THE GAME!!!!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Okay im doing all the mapping, and probably events too, but this is what im looking for;;

Side Quests
Music (Original aka Halo of the Sun :P)
More Side Quests
Boss Ideas
SPRITES!
BATTLERS! URGENT !
Original weapons mods might use
Original skills mods might use!

But ill be mapping, and ill ask Sephiroth666 to do some too  8)

Skill idea: Temporary Ban: paralyzes an enemy (they can't do anything as long as they are banned)

sq idea: deliver messages from board to board cause they were posted in the wrong board

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Dragonblade
Skill idea: Temporary Ban: paralyzes an enemy (they can't do anything as long as they are banned)

sq idea: deliver messages from board to board cause they were posted in the wrong board

Awesome! lol
Great minds think alike man  :wink:

More;

Block IP : Instant Death Attack (30% probability)
Move Topic : Escape from Battle!

Skill:
Edit Post: lowers enemys attack

for my side quest idea:
i think you shouldn't say where to deliver the post, instead give an item with the text of the post and the player has to figure out in which board it belongs.
also if you can remove all wrong posts from a board and deliver them right, they will get small presents, and if they have delivered a certain amount of total wrong posts they also get presents and if the player could deliver all wrong posts he get some really strong item (maybe the best armor in the game, or the strongest weapon for the final battle)

maybe the enemies can use an attack called Spam!!
This attack you drive you nuts!!!!!

Oh, and here