RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crankeyes Quest!

Quote from: dwarra
Okay im doing all the mapping, and probably events too, but this is what im looking for;;

Side Quests
Music (Original aka Halo of the Sun :P)
More Side Quests
Boss Ideas
SPRITES!
BATTLERS! URGENT !
Original weapons mods might use
Original skills mods might use!

But ill be mapping, and ill ask Sephiroth666 to do some too  8)

I can take the sidequests too!

Rep:
Level 90
I'M KINDA LATE! BUT CAN I BE IN IT! I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Rep:
Level 91
ummm... are you obsessive?

Rep:
Level 90
Umm....No...just in a happy mood... :?

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
He was talking to dwarra if i aint mistaken.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
enemy attack called spam.. temp ban and ip ban for skills...
slowly but strongly it's getting nothing but stupid...
the main idea is ok being a forum game of the forum with the people in it but when you start overdoing it like now it just get ... annoying... think about it.
i don't see any good reason for why not calling the forums a kingdom, the cities are the forum sections and each post is a human of sort
spamming can be easily showed as a massive amount of that person (like a whole city of 1 person loaded with him)
the names of the skills should look a bit better.. i mean come on, "ban attack" you realize how lame that sounds?
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
dude, let it!!! if you don

Rep:
Level 91
excuse me his highness number 2...
a. i won't change my mind, those skill names sound so lame it will suck the fun out of the game
b. whats wrong with opinions that don't say "omg everything is so great nothing can go wrong i love youuu"

come on ramiro it's time to develop some opinions of your own instead of just trying to make dwarra your friend..

you don't see me say "omg dwarra everything you do sux" i am saying "ok this and that good, this can use improvement, *enter improving way here"
if he wanna listen, he will, he probably won't anyways but you can't expect me to just say good things all the time, that will be spamming.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Yea, you both have points, but please stop it now, PM time i think , or MSN but stop flaming...

Blue, it does sound lame, but im trying to make it original, but your comments maybe noted  :)

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Um dude this is a parody game...it supposed to be funny its making fun of forums...you know you'd be lafing your ass if you playing a game and mod comes outta nowhere saying Temp ban -30% hp.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: sepiroth666
Um dude this is a parody game...it supposed to be funny its making fun of forums...you know you'd be lafing your ass if you playing a game and mod comes outta nowhere saying Temp ban -30% hp.

Thanks Sepiroth!!!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
i wants to be in it!..sounds awesome dwarra! i love the story!  we should all help as much as possible!
Go suck a lemon! lol

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Sounds great!

Perhaps if you had a 'forum bug' monster.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

If you want I could be one of the ga,mmes shopkeepers,inn keepers etc. But you don't have to.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Well this game is going to be a good game i think.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: zshadowzero27
Well this game is going to be a good game i think.

I think we all think this is going to be a good game, I think.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Wow, great idea! Good luck to you sir.
I don't really know what I could do to help, so probably play the waiting game for a demo release.. But uh.. Yeah...

You could like... Use the Guilds here as a city or something..
And weapons could like have our ranks in it.
Example:
Newbie Short Sword
Newbie Javilion
Begginer Short Sword
l33ts Shotgun

And your level can be Posting Level and your Mp could be like Posting Limit.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ehem, Dwarra you know the name shakespeare needs to be in Crankeyes Quest (says in a narrative voice)

Shakspeare

Current Project: Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
This is a really neat idea!  I don't mind my name being in it at all... just don't forget I'm a girl...  So, as you gain levels and stuff, would you go through all the ranks?  Like, newbie, advanced, expert, l337... and everything in between...  This has the potential to become an amazing game!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Yossy
This is a really neat idea!  I don't mind my name being in it at all... just don't forget I'm a girl...  So, as you gain levels and stuff, would you go through all the ranks?  Like, newbie, advanced, expert, l337... and everything in between...  This has the potential to become an amazing game!

As you start off as a moderator,  going through the ranks would be hard... but who cares? We'll bend the rules a little  :P

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Oh.  Yeah.  So, how exactly are you planning on implementing all of us into this game?  Are you going to find sprites of each of the characters in our avatars? :^^: I mean, are we going to be townspeople?  Or monsters? :whoa: Or shopkeepers...

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Some guys will be monsters (already picked which ones :P) mostly bosses, one or two of you will be rivals, people also trying to rescue crankeye, some of you will be head of towns so you give quests and stuff, and others youll have to rescue  :D

hopefully you give me some good part in this game

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Right, these characters will feature in the game;

PegaususGamer2005
Dwarra
Halo of the Sun
Silverline
Blaze
BlueXx
Deadly Diablo
Sepiroth666
Crankeye
Yossy
Dragonblade
ZshadowZero
Magnadude
Tsunikiette
Ramiro
Sir_Valihor
Rikkuholic
Shakespeare

Those guys all have there places taken, if you want to be it, let the topic know, and ill find a place for you :)