RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
C&C: The Cast of Soul Reaver / Seinarukana (RTP Sprite form)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Apples? Mac? They're the same as PC... Except the Close Minimize and Windowed buttons are on the top left instead of top right and replace CTRL with Apple. And isn't it Easter Egg? ...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
D=< I want my Laptop, not my Dad's . . .
And you are correct, it's Eastern Egg and not 'Eastern Eggs'.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Oh Caro, Easter not Eastern ;P

Rep:
Level 84
Emissary of Chaos
I have to say, you're charasets are incredible. Probably the best XP sets I've seen to date. Keep up the good work.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
My desire to work hard gave me an evil bad luck charm:

Failed attempt to sprite something and still went ahead and finished it. (I wanted her hair to be curly)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Spoiler for Caro's Favorite Birthday Character Special Preview:
Favorite character, new tones used and combining my ways of shading with some other tricks :3 And it is a personal favorite of mines, since her clothing are original designs after all >3
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 08:39:39 PM by ???? »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
With the start of new terms, I resume back to making sprites *finishing them more likely*

New Sprites I'm working on:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Spoiler for Caro's Favorite Birthday Character Special Preview:
Favorite character, new tones used and combining my ways of shading with some other tricks :3 And it is a personal favorite of mines, since her clothing are original designs after all >3

ei i like this one :D woot! very flashy red is good, nice shading good out lining your getting better and better

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
:x Dollmage's coment makes me happy ~ But that's not the reason I'm reviving :V

Wanted a Change from using the RTP Soldiers & the Hooded Thief ~ Making my little army of sprites :x