RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
C&C: The Cast of Soul Reaver / Seinarukana (RTP Sprite form)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Cast of 'Seinarukana' sprited in RTP format. Used for the Game 'Soul Reaver I'
Please note that I won't post the full sprite, so save the trouble of asking.

Neither am I taking request. (Except on 'certain occasions')

Credits for the Idea parts goes to Iceaxe/Pickle, Sithjesther, Mack, Strawberry Quartz, Blizzard (Rivy's Cape), Deathlock (Ruputna's Hair), Monkeydlu (Child sprite idea), Ruruga (Nozumo's Head) and others.
Spoiler for Cast of Seinarukana/Soul Reaver I:

I'd save the trouble of having to re-post the older works to save space.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:59:40 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I really like the first one, im going to comment on it to help you to make it perfect...

Althought the coat is very blue, I know its meant to be blue but perhaps choose anothe blue that isnt so vibrant, sorta a blueish, grey mix...

Plus the left arm should a gold, it looks like both sides have a leather strap around...

The gold on the belt shouldnt be so yellow, add a lil brown to the yellow mixture, just a lil, and put a wee bit of white for highlights...

And you need Shading lol.....

Carry on, the look great.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Ok =X I made his left arm Gold, with a bit of shading.

Changed the Coat to a darker Blue, thou I am still experimenting.

& Added some More Brown to the Belt

and also made the Right Boot have like a small yet Gold like belt as detail

The Other just added some bits darker.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Much better...

Just lil details make them all that bit better...

Well done, I really like them!!!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Well, Thanks to you I have them better, now I go to my 2nd Batch.

=X There's still more coming.

===============================================================================

Edit: Added a New One, The One in My Avatar <3

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im not gonna lie to you man...

She is fucking sweet...

but she has huge hips!!!

Maybe bring that hip flap in a lil on each side, but keep the legs the same width

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Cute! XD
I'm bad at spriting so I can't give you constructive critiques.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D= I Added 9 New Character Base I don't quite like my Green Mage & my Neko-Mimi Cleric much . . .
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 04:08:59 AM by Caro Ru Lushe »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wow very cu8 :D

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im well impressed...

That is some of the best spriting I have seen in ages...

Thats actaully really really good...

Congrats

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Ok, I forgot to add the New and ones I am using in my project (lol)

Here they are at the first Page that is.

I have to Edit The Blue Boy & the Pink/Red Haired Girl >__< They are not finished yet.

Other than that, Added Two More to the Family.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Those sprites look really good Caro

Also, out of curiosity:

Spoiler for:

I wonder what the girl on the right is looking at? :o

;8

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Spoiler for:

;8

Probably the same thing everyone else looks at when they first see that picture.  ;)

Anyways, they look good so far, but something about the hunter one seems a bit off...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the second row, all the way to the end, isnt' that one of the sprites that corresponds to one of pickles' battlers?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: Yes, they are. *Feels lazy to fix both and post the pictures of what they're suppose to be based*

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Very nice, I can't wait to see more from you  :D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Spoiler for:

;8

Probably the same thing everyone else looks at when they first see that picture.  ;)

Anyways, they look good so far, but something about the hunter one seems a bit off...

and i tot mine was bigger than yours, ei caro caro nice sprites ^_^ i luff ur sprite :D
i give u a star on giving much details on em

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
are the new version supposed to be the old version made better for the same characters? if so, I like the old version better with a few cases, mostly becuase they have most style to them, and their cuter XD

It doesn't look like they are becuase some of the hair in the new version just doesn't match with the CG at all. Either way, I really like second and third one on the top row, amazing job ^_^ also the dark armor girl with only one arm covered *loves* XD

I like how you made her taller in the new version, but I think the old version's hair is more accurate, and cuter too XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Well, as I try to close in on what they look like in the pictures =X (I did what I did in the picture for funny reasons Mentioned above)

See if you can identify who's who changed in the new one  :P

Rep:
Level 86
Great job with the sprites. Obviously you made the 3rd picture better than the first, but then I really liked the sprites. Hopefully you can show off more sprites. :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
^_^ Thanx, I am planning to add more to the Sheet, if I can manage to pull it off, My project would probably have all it's Sprites made by myself <3. *High hopes too up*

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
caro caro where did you get those cg from? i mean is it a game/anime? or something?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Caro Got the CGs from a Game.

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
errr what game and what console?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Seinarukana ~ The Spirit Sword of Eternity 2 for the Playstation 2 & Computers itself.

------------------------------------Next update would Feature the Following Characters--------------------------------

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i watched a couple of vids errr. is it only playable in japanese version? =(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Yeah, only in Japanese Version =(

Unless there is an English Crack of it >__>;;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Added Four new Ones and edited the Mage. =X

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Belle, Fianna, Shinary & Monica have been Updated, check the Huge Difference with the Sprite Bases Above.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Strider Hiryu A grade
those ARE amazing charas

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Strider Hiryu A grade
what game are those guys from????????

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Ermm, read the last post in the 1st page >__>;; and don't double post, we got an Edit button for that.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
The sixteenth guy over is especially arsome.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
30 More added. and with that, I stop bumping

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Looking good caro!

Rep:
Level 87
I like the second shaman girl :D (#15)

I want to steal her >_< I never bothered making her for my own game yet, but then again she dosn't come in till like....2 years? XD I'm such a slow worker x.x

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
steal's caro caro book of female design characters hehehe  ;8

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

I want to steal her >_< I never bothered making her for my own game yet, but then again she dosn't come in till like....2 years? XD I'm such a slow worker x.x
lol, I could give it to you, as exchange for working with Ilumina sprite =X (That is when I finish her up)

steal's caro caro book of female design characters hehehe  ;8
#__# AuuHauuu~

=X

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 86
wow some of these are really good

Rep:
Level 87

lol, I could give it to you, as exchange for working with Ilumina sprite =X (That is when I finish her up)

Sures :D Ilumia's the one you posted in my thread right?

edit-

sorry for forgetting about it, heres the wip, I'll finish it another time, I've gotta study now, it's exam week after all x.x

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 10:44:13 PM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'll be sincere, I drooled <3

Yes, that's the one. <3

I'll wait for the finished version then =X

*xF Soo Cute*

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
ok, so, I added A New set => *Two of them appears in the Comic in My Game Project*
I need to fix Tsu's Dress, since the base has it white & the hair is a bit need of an Edit.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh my Lord..wow.
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Did you make those wings? They are extremely slick! Especially the blue/white ones.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: No, They're edits of the Bird4

Secondly; Added 6 More, the Dusk & two of the Thrones in their Organization suit capes. & Arc <3

Rep:
Level 87
lol, I'm way to slow as a spriter XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Meh, don't worry, I am also slow, I have to work on the sprites & finish them  :=: which is the only bases what you all seen, not the completed ones.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
38 & All have been fixed except the rougue

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Update for Uriku, now with a Cape  ;D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Update, added Asaiji with her Saint Cloths & a new Remake of Releena.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Awesome sprites, Caro <3
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
I Will Not Post the Characters Sprites, so don't even think of asking for them. (Sorry for the bit Hostile Note, Thou, if I see interest, Might Reconsider ~ Caro Ru Lushe D: )

If we can't even think of asking for them, how can we show interest?

Anyway, the sprites are looking extremely good.  Keep up the good work!(or something like that...)
This is a signature.

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Those look awesome, I like that style.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I Will Not Post the Characters Sprites, so don't even think of asking for them. (Sorry for the bit Hostile Note, Thou, if I see interest, Might Reconsider ~ Caro Ru Lushe D: )
If we can't even think of asking for them, how can we show interest?
Technically their here for C&C . . . not to be grabbed & use on other games . . . yet. =X

Spoiler for:
The full Sprite sets will come, just that not now while the game is not even release. =/

Rep:
Level 85
darn't i wated those sprites for a fan game well ill just have to try to make my own :'( :'( :'( :'( but if you cloud can you tell me if this guy stinks or if hes prety good
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Asaiji White Robe fix . . . Gonna try & maybe make Battlers for myself. <sigh> Or might just request them;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Monica & Ansem's Sprite has been fixed, Also, added Minions.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I need your Characters
I want your Charsets

PLEASE

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I don't know, but I specifically wrote below I won't post the Character Sprites.

Didn't you read the Red Words?!

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe/Dark Angel Sion
Caro's Notes: I Will Not Post the Characters Sprites, so don't even think of asking for them.

Your the 15th person to ask me for them, and it's getting annoying. Not to mention, the way you express it is as though it's a matter of life & death . . . which is not.

If you want your own sprite, then learn to sprite, This topic isn't a 'request' topic, but for C&C. Same goes for any future person who sees it & is going to "OMG! I luv u re charsets! plz gimme to me!!!", 'Cause I am not giving them.

DAS is out.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Added *discarded*, When she's "Sealed" or simply sleeping while her hands are tied in two pillars by magic orbs.

.______.  Her wrists needs a bit of shading work, they're sorta pillow shaded thou.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 12:33:19 AM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
These are fantastic, do you have the charasets for them yet, as well as the the game itself? :)  Also, did you do all the character art yourself?

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
This is, quite impressive I must say. Keep it up.

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Nyoro~

Many have been updated & finish, others keep getting behind and been remade or recolored, Still, got a long way to go :3

Rep:
Level 97
They look great Caro!

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Thats vry Cool ..

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Credits to Legacyblade for the poses templates & Reives D: For that emoticon that got me an eyecandy-like desire to just stick it in that guys face. xD

Rep:
Level 84
Whoa, Klyron looks pretty cool with that charging pose.

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thought of myself, why not show the new ones?

Monobe was the Hardest to sprite -.-;;

Rep:
Level 87
Caro, is the monobe suppose to glow? Zoomed in, makes it look blurry, but all the white covers it up I guess.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Strange, It isn't suppose to be blurry, I tried to see the problem in Photoshop file, but there's no blurry when I zoom it 0__o

I should really Update the 1st Post and put the whole cast in line, for the sake of it and have this thread clean and tidy.

Rep:
Level 87
Only the monobe, that is. But, its probably my mistake, since all those shades of white in the center of the monobe kinda ruins it. :\

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Little bugger had too much white-Cream, and had a 'round-like' shade, and the base didn't help me much on the shade, I'm happy with the result thou, I would've love to had been able to add more details and fix it's little wings, but such size makes it hard. @__@ What I'm more worried thou is that, while I had been spriting, I realize the colors of my own sprites clashes with the RTP itself in some, I'm starting to fear I might have to even recolor the RTP Characters I'm going to use too. <sigh>

Thou it's name is Monobe, I'd quite thought of calling it 'Ruu' in Soul Reaver :x And fixed the 1st Post at last.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Althou not much of an update, but wanted to show something I had started working on (And been even more of a pain than Ruu / Monobe Sprite)
Spoiler for Caro working on platform:

I had to make the darn thing from scratch, and it was rather frustrating since It sometimes didn't even looked like a circle or such. there's still some parts to fix that I realize, but I'm more interested in giving it's texture and shading.

I'm having trouble making it, since I don't have a clear idea of how I want to shade the bottom & such fo it can give the effect of been round and floating. -.-;;

Rep:
Level 87
Its a good start, I would suggest adding a line around floor, to separate the top and bottom. Not an outline, something like in the reference image.

The reference image, shows it smooth. I would also suggest changing the palette to fit the top, not colors just something to make it get along.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Google doesn't seem to have any find for tutorials for this kind of thing  :mad:

But:

Spoiler for:

I seriously don't know what I'm doing, and I get the feeling it's gonna haet the RTP.

Rep:
Level 87
Its a nice touch, but its not pixels. It may have a problem of fitting with the surrounding.

I don't have any tutorial concerning smooth shading, just regular shading itself. Play around with the shading, try to create a smooth-like effect to make it stand out.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
That's the part I hate . . . .

I'd just have to use a wall or something as reference by then.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Update:

New Floor & Wall Tile for the tileset with the root. I questioned why no one has done something like this cubes, they would fit for that 'super weapon' or 'final battle / dungeon' in RPGs if it has some technological or such story. I really like it, and refreshed my head from the platform itself. I might fix the 'blue lines' to make themlook more square-ish in some areas.

Sieg been there for size comparasion. These 'Cubes' are based of both Seinarukana & 'Castle in the Sky' same cubes. It gives a feeling of both Technological-Magical advancement to the tileset and even the dark purpose to which the place was constructed the now 'ruined' citadel with the Roots of Yggdrasil.

Thinking of probably sharing it as an Add-on.

Simple Sprite Frankespriting, nothing else, nothing more, thou I'll be keeping on adding more white and get rid of that Fur.

This Monstrous figure . . . well, Is probably one of 5 only monsters in Soul Reaver itself >___>;;; and been a Boss. Not giving much story detail to it, don't want to spoil.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 06:08:59 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 87
Looks good, but so far it looks like floor tiles instead of a cube. Note the RTP's angle, comparing it to the cube.

Something like this would be more appropriate:

(As an example, since it was a quick edit.)
Now you can see the top from the front.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D: Deathlock, for a quick edit, I luv u! (lol)

And Caro won't mind if people want to use it or not. Thou you decide for actually doing such quick edit >__>;;

:x Going to have to make more stuff with those cubes for an actual good Tileset. :< Probably making Doors, Stairs and probably walls & anything I can think of xD :>

Rep:
Level 87
Okay, the monster looks great, but the wings are backward (Don't know if this is on purpose, since how the RTP wings are shown).

Quote from: Dark Seraph, Caro
And Caro won't mind if people want to use it or not. Thou you decide for actually doing such quick edit >__>;;
I honestly didn't understand what you meant there. XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
:< I meant that if I see this in a screenshot somewhere or other than SR, I won't mind if people use it, but I think you should decide for fixing it up for the RTP perspective <__<

& I actually wanted them backwards D: If it's that bad, Then I'd fix them.

Rep:
Level 87
It doesn't really matter to me either way, I hardly did anything. =P

Its not a bad situation, I was just asking. ^^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Hmm, strange, I dunno why, but as the cube is also a sort of platform for the player to walk on, more likely, this problem:

Rep:
Level 87
Didn't think you'd use it as a platform. Then just use your original, and make it light enough to see the difference.

Rep:
Level 87
just have 2 surface tiles.

one should take up the entire 32x32 surface, the second should be the edge, I'd say something around 16 would be good.

That way, you can make big or small cubes, big ones can have ppl walk on them, small ones can just be cubes.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Fixed Wall Cube so it doesn't look like a Floor tile.

& Showing off how it should be used in what would be 'ingame'

Platform . . . Shaded & given better shape by Deathlock. Adding details to it at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 03:27:07 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 87

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
@__@ Thanks Ming for pointing that out & making a fix up one :x

Rep:
Level 87
I must be really, REALLY out of it, I posted without a word, holy hell, lmao, *on pain meds*

ok, well, thats just a quick fix, you it's really hard to tell apart the walls and the floor tiles as it was.

wow, I'm messed up x.x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-\ I realize now, it was sorta like 'here you go, bye'

In action:

D: So-so results, but guess my mapping is lacking & the roots haven't been putten correctly . . . <3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Remaked Male School Uniforms:

D: I like it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Remaked Female Uniform (Finally):

Liking the effect along.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Gaw~
Remake Minion/Homonculus Variants:

One, since the only change of them is in color of the lines (Red, Blue, Green, White, Black)

& Aselia from Eien no Aselia / Fukai from Celestias Ferrum:

Not going to finish thou, unless I get an urge to do so.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 02:57:44 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Caro Good D: caro awesome

Rep:
Level 87
lol, I just realized that could count as fan art or something, I got one of fukai from Ellenor quite some time ago too!

she looks very cute :3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thanks guys :< & I'd start on making a few side ones, Wanted to always make Ada Wong & Leon from RE <.< (Among other characters from anime such as Index & Kuro)

&, I felt like it.

http://img7.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=0100minion14.png

Feel like sharing these for people to use them :3 of course ~ Credits would be lovely <3

(Ermm, need to go throu the link, get the URLs separately & paste them in a new tab/window to be able to view & grab the sprites)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Index from 'A Certain Magical Index'

Rep:
Level 87
I've thought about alot before about a set of Code Geass sprites, but I'm too lazy to begin with, I do want to try one day though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I have finally decided to release the sprites I have finished for RMRK.

Go nuts on using them, I know many of you wanted them. (These are the Sprites  themselves, not the Battlers or pictures, for those, you'd have to search them yourselves, Please note: regarding the missing characters, it's mostly due to either been incomplete, or not bothering to look on what folder the sprite sheet is.)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v6byuf

With that, I am expecting not to see any more of those PMs asking for them. :3 Credits is a Must of course, Either by 'Dark Angel Scion', 'Caro Ru Lushe', 'Darth Kaedus' is fine, just give Credits if used.

Rep:
Level 84
Hah! Patience has done me well! Thank you so much Caro! ^_^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Little something I had been working on to kill Time:

Kuro!

Used one of the heads of gurevish42's Umineko characters >__>;;;

The clothing was made out of scratch, the palette used, well, is white, since the dress I was spriting was, White <__<

Notice I've Changed the RTP's Skin Color Palette and the way the 'eyes' look like, giving it a bit more 'in depth' even thou it won't be noticed due to the colors. Thou the 'White' in the eyes is still part of the RTP.

------

Another one:

Dunno what to call this one. It has long Elf ears, A Horn in the Forehead *Thou for some odd reason it cannot be seen well* And the Skin color is more Sand-ish.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 04:43:04 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 84
Mama told you not to make that uu-uu noise...
Haha, these are very nice..

and, Caro, was that Rosa or Bernkastel's head?

:o

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I think it was Rosa's .__.;;

Anyways; Wesker from Resident Evil (5):

I'm on a roll x3

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, the horn is not very clear. I thought it was some sort of equipment at first. =P

Great work. ^^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Well, for your viewing Entertainment ~

Aizen Sousuke & Ichimaru Gin from Bleach (I liked the Series until it started to stink all over Naruto)

Aizen & Gin are Wearing their Arrancar Outfit >:V From the Hueco Mundo/Espada Arc which I like. Just made these out of boredom, incomplete bases as practice on the White Color & capes themselves.

Rep:
Level 87
I suggest to add some blue into the white.

For example:

(The coat is white, and it stands out with a bit of blue.)

White color like that is very desaturated for pixel art.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I dunno, I tried, but I just, don't quite like the look of it >__>;; I just, sorta feel it looks wrong for my taste.

New ones made entirely from scratch. Note: I changed the whites I used to add a bit of 'brownish' dunno why, I, quite like it @__@ as for, 'dirty' white clothing.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 02:33:01 AM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Due to the Connection here blocking Imageshack & Tinypic, I have to revolve around and hoping these attach options of RMRK works.

In Case you all thought I wasn't doing anything at all regarding SR, Here's Sieg's New Clothing. "Credits for the Design goes to *Bleep*" D: As it wants to remain anonymous ti'll the time comes.

Rep:
Level 87
Looks like something from a modern game, in my opinion.

Great work, though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
That's troublesome ~ as I wasn't aiming for a modern look. I would like to know which are the points that make it look modern?

The Blue Parts are suppose to be armor, but I didn't want to go with Grey or Silver, (And I got specific on not to put neither Yellow & such, .___.;; It's suppose to be some kind of 'Synchronization' with his 'Sword/s' and takes a blue-like metal color, Thou this Armor even changes more as he enters battle).

He's suppose to look like a peasant yet in a way ~ having blue armor. But, where did I fail?

Rep:
Level 87
Armor? I thought it was a bullet proof vest. XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
.___.;;;

Darkened up the blue color now.

Thou, since my battery is running low, I can't see how the colors came out >___> (G'rrr)

Well, nevertheless, 2nd try

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I think it looks a little better as far as it not being modern armor. I think the browns could be lightened up a bit on the torso. I think lightening it would create better contrast since under a close inspection, it looks like the armor is actually the chest and (his) left shoulder and hand/arm. So the browns on the abdomen and (his) right arm could be a little lighter. :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Lightening up the brown of his clothing . . .

I think I overdid it thou -.-;;

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I think, maybe I fixed what my problem was with it. ._. you don't have to use this or anything, I modded it just to visually represent what I meant.

I like the lighter brown. But then I couldn't really see the armor XD   
So instead of asking you to go and change it and keep redoing it or something, I just changed it until I kinda liked how the armor and the torso blended. I thought at first maybe the Armor needed more contrast within itself because the armor is a pretty dark blue and so it just looks like a blueish covering on the top of his body. So I increased the contrast and then increase the saturation to make it more a blue and less of a grey. It's still a blue-grey, but it's just less of one. Also to make it more noticeable, I brought the bottom of the armor down 1 pixel to cover a little bit more of the body.

But anyways, like I said, ya don't need to like/use it. Lol. I fixed what was bothering me  ._.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
What program do u use to sprite cuz these are amazing and i really wanna learn how to sprite??? Thx

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D: It looks too blue!

Since I can't get the effect, went and changed the color

Guh ~ Changing to something like Marble white ~ but I seem to not get marble white  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
To be honest, he looks like he wearing some sort of cushion. I preferred how you did it the first time, looked more like armor. The marble white won't fit the rest of the palette, though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It seems so ~ >__< So hard to put shape! Thou I shall not stop.

And, something that I made (From a simple accident, liked it and continue working with it)

A Monster, I've seen in some games Monsters who's interior is made of either Fire or Mist, *Or some kind of Aura* with a rather curious Armor/Rock/Skin/Whatever body covering.

.___.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Added blue and toning more darker colors in this one, I'm getting tired of recoloring & recoloring over & over again -.- that I'm blabbering to myself ~ lol

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Here's something for the Furry-liking people & those Wolf/Fox-Boys obsess.

New Template trying to finish. Now I dare anyone who ask for another one of those Wolves boys will be *ssraped.

Rep:
Level 97
It's Zylos!  :D

It looks good so far Caro

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
necro, just have to reply that looks so kewl. nice nice ;8

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Anyone's wondering, I'd finish the missing Characters, the Templates and some other Eastern Eggs . . . once I get my laptop on August ~ *Note: Apples are hard to use for spriting for me ;~; *

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Apples? Mac? They're the same as PC... Except the Close Minimize and Windowed buttons are on the top left instead of top right and replace CTRL with Apple. And isn't it Easter Egg? ...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D=< I want my Laptop, not my Dad's . . .
And you are correct, it's Eastern Egg and not 'Eastern Eggs'.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Oh Caro, Easter not Eastern ;P

Rep:
Level 84
Emissary of Chaos
I have to say, you're charasets are incredible. Probably the best XP sets I've seen to date. Keep up the good work.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
My desire to work hard gave me an evil bad luck charm:

Failed attempt to sprite something and still went ahead and finished it. (I wanted her hair to be curly)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Spoiler for Caro's Favorite Birthday Character Special Preview:
Favorite character, new tones used and combining my ways of shading with some other tricks :3 And it is a personal favorite of mines, since her clothing are original designs after all >3
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 08:39:39 PM by ???? »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
With the start of new terms, I resume back to making sprites *finishing them more likely*

New Sprites I'm working on:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Spoiler for Caro's Favorite Birthday Character Special Preview:
Favorite character, new tones used and combining my ways of shading with some other tricks :3 And it is a personal favorite of mines, since her clothing are original designs after all >3

ei i like this one :D woot! very flashy red is good, nice shading good out lining your getting better and better

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
:x Dollmage's coment makes me happy ~ But that's not the reason I'm reviving :V

Wanted a Change from using the RTP Soldiers & the Hooded Thief ~ Making my little army of sprites :x