RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
C&C: The Cast of Soul Reaver / Seinarukana (RTP Sprite form)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Cast of 'Seinarukana' sprited in RTP format. Used for the Game 'Soul Reaver I'
Please note that I won't post the full sprite, so save the trouble of asking.

Neither am I taking request. (Except on 'certain occasions')

Credits for the Idea parts goes to Iceaxe/Pickle, Sithjesther, Mack, Strawberry Quartz, Blizzard (Rivy's Cape), Deathlock (Ruputna's Hair), Monkeydlu (Child sprite idea), Ruruga (Nozumo's Head) and others.
Spoiler for Cast of Seinarukana/Soul Reaver I:

I'd save the trouble of having to re-post the older works to save space.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:59:40 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I really like the first one, im going to comment on it to help you to make it perfect...

Althought the coat is very blue, I know its meant to be blue but perhaps choose anothe blue that isnt so vibrant, sorta a blueish, grey mix...

Plus the left arm should a gold, it looks like both sides have a leather strap around...

The gold on the belt shouldnt be so yellow, add a lil brown to the yellow mixture, just a lil, and put a wee bit of white for highlights...

And you need Shading lol.....

Carry on, the look great.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Ok =X I made his left arm Gold, with a bit of shading.

Changed the Coat to a darker Blue, thou I am still experimenting.

& Added some More Brown to the Belt

and also made the Right Boot have like a small yet Gold like belt as detail

The Other just added some bits darker.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Much better...

Just lil details make them all that bit better...

Well done, I really like them!!!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Well, Thanks to you I have them better, now I go to my 2nd Batch.

=X There's still more coming.

===============================================================================

Edit: Added a New One, The One in My Avatar <3

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im not gonna lie to you man...

She is fucking sweet...

but she has huge hips!!!

Maybe bring that hip flap in a lil on each side, but keep the legs the same width

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Cute! XD
I'm bad at spriting so I can't give you constructive critiques.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D= I Added 9 New Character Base I don't quite like my Green Mage & my Neko-Mimi Cleric much . . .
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 04:08:59 AM by Caro Ru Lushe »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wow very cu8 :D

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im well impressed...

That is some of the best spriting I have seen in ages...

Thats actaully really really good...

Congrats

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Ok, I forgot to add the New and ones I am using in my project (lol)

Here they are at the first Page that is.

I have to Edit The Blue Boy & the Pink/Red Haired Girl >__< They are not finished yet.

Other than that, Added Two More to the Family.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Those sprites look really good Caro

Also, out of curiosity:

Spoiler for:

I wonder what the girl on the right is looking at? :o

;8

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Spoiler for:

;8

Probably the same thing everyone else looks at when they first see that picture.  ;)

Anyways, they look good so far, but something about the hunter one seems a bit off...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the second row, all the way to the end, isnt' that one of the sprites that corresponds to one of pickles' battlers?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: Yes, they are. *Feels lazy to fix both and post the pictures of what they're suppose to be based*

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Very nice, I can't wait to see more from you  :D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Spoiler for:

;8

Probably the same thing everyone else looks at when they first see that picture.  ;)

Anyways, they look good so far, but something about the hunter one seems a bit off...

and i tot mine was bigger than yours, ei caro caro nice sprites ^_^ i luff ur sprite :D
i give u a star on giving much details on em

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
are the new version supposed to be the old version made better for the same characters? if so, I like the old version better with a few cases, mostly becuase they have most style to them, and their cuter XD

It doesn't look like they are becuase some of the hair in the new version just doesn't match with the CG at all. Either way, I really like second and third one on the top row, amazing job ^_^ also the dark armor girl with only one arm covered *loves* XD

I like how you made her taller in the new version, but I think the old version's hair is more accurate, and cuter too XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Well, as I try to close in on what they look like in the pictures =X (I did what I did in the picture for funny reasons Mentioned above)

See if you can identify who's who changed in the new one  :P

Rep:
Level 86
Great job with the sprites. Obviously you made the 3rd picture better than the first, but then I really liked the sprites. Hopefully you can show off more sprites. :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
^_^ Thanx, I am planning to add more to the Sheet, if I can manage to pull it off, My project would probably have all it's Sprites made by myself <3. *High hopes too up*

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
caro caro where did you get those cg from? i mean is it a game/anime? or something?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Caro Got the CGs from a Game.

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
errr what game and what console?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Seinarukana ~ The Spirit Sword of Eternity 2 for the Playstation 2 & Computers itself.

------------------------------------Next update would Feature the Following Characters--------------------------------

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for: