RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
C&C: The Cast of Soul Reaver / Seinarukana (RTP Sprite form)

Rep:
Level 87
Its a nice touch, but its not pixels. It may have a problem of fitting with the surrounding.

I don't have any tutorial concerning smooth shading, just regular shading itself. Play around with the shading, try to create a smooth-like effect to make it stand out.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
That's the part I hate . . . .

I'd just have to use a wall or something as reference by then.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Update:

New Floor & Wall Tile for the tileset with the root. I questioned why no one has done something like this cubes, they would fit for that 'super weapon' or 'final battle / dungeon' in RPGs if it has some technological or such story. I really like it, and refreshed my head from the platform itself. I might fix the 'blue lines' to make themlook more square-ish in some areas.

Sieg been there for size comparasion. These 'Cubes' are based of both Seinarukana & 'Castle in the Sky' same cubes. It gives a feeling of both Technological-Magical advancement to the tileset and even the dark purpose to which the place was constructed the now 'ruined' citadel with the Roots of Yggdrasil.

Thinking of probably sharing it as an Add-on.

Simple Sprite Frankespriting, nothing else, nothing more, thou I'll be keeping on adding more white and get rid of that Fur.

This Monstrous figure . . . well, Is probably one of 5 only monsters in Soul Reaver itself >___>;;; and been a Boss. Not giving much story detail to it, don't want to spoil.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 06:08:59 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 87
Looks good, but so far it looks like floor tiles instead of a cube. Note the RTP's angle, comparing it to the cube.

Something like this would be more appropriate:

(As an example, since it was a quick edit.)
Now you can see the top from the front.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D: Deathlock, for a quick edit, I luv u! (lol)

And Caro won't mind if people want to use it or not. Thou you decide for actually doing such quick edit >__>;;

:x Going to have to make more stuff with those cubes for an actual good Tileset. :< Probably making Doors, Stairs and probably walls & anything I can think of xD :>

Rep:
Level 87
Okay, the monster looks great, but the wings are backward (Don't know if this is on purpose, since how the RTP wings are shown).

Quote from: Dark Seraph, Caro
And Caro won't mind if people want to use it or not. Thou you decide for actually doing such quick edit >__>;;
I honestly didn't understand what you meant there. XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
:< I meant that if I see this in a screenshot somewhere or other than SR, I won't mind if people use it, but I think you should decide for fixing it up for the RTP perspective <__<

& I actually wanted them backwards D: If it's that bad, Then I'd fix them.

Rep:
Level 87
It doesn't really matter to me either way, I hardly did anything. =P

Its not a bad situation, I was just asking. ^^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Hmm, strange, I dunno why, but as the cube is also a sort of platform for the player to walk on, more likely, this problem:

Rep:
Level 87
Didn't think you'd use it as a platform. Then just use your original, and make it light enough to see the difference.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
just have 2 surface tiles.

one should take up the entire 32x32 surface, the second should be the edge, I'd say something around 16 would be good.

That way, you can make big or small cubes, big ones can have ppl walk on them, small ones can just be cubes.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Fixed Wall Cube so it doesn't look like a Floor tile.

& Showing off how it should be used in what would be 'ingame'

Platform . . . Shaded & given better shape by Deathlock. Adding details to it at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 03:27:07 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 87

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
@__@ Thanks Ming for pointing that out & making a fix up one :x

Rep:
Level 87
I must be really, REALLY out of it, I posted without a word, holy hell, lmao, *on pain meds*

ok, well, thats just a quick fix, you it's really hard to tell apart the walls and the floor tiles as it was.

wow, I'm messed up x.x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-\ I realize now, it was sorta like 'here you go, bye'

In action:

D: So-so results, but guess my mapping is lacking & the roots haven't been putten correctly . . . <3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Remaked Male School Uniforms:

D: I like it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Remaked Female Uniform (Finally):

Liking the effect along.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Gaw~
Remake Minion/Homonculus Variants:

One, since the only change of them is in color of the lines (Red, Blue, Green, White, Black)

& Aselia from Eien no Aselia / Fukai from Celestias Ferrum:

Not going to finish thou, unless I get an urge to do so.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 02:57:44 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Caro Good D: caro awesome

Rep:
Level 87
lol, I just realized that could count as fan art or something, I got one of fukai from Ellenor quite some time ago too!

she looks very cute :3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thanks guys :< & I'd start on making a few side ones, Wanted to always make Ada Wong & Leon from RE <.< (Among other characters from anime such as Index & Kuro)

&, I felt like it.

http://img7.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=0100minion14.png

Feel like sharing these for people to use them :3 of course ~ Credits would be lovely <3

(Ermm, need to go throu the link, get the URLs separately & paste them in a new tab/window to be able to view & grab the sprites)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Index from 'A Certain Magical Index'

Rep:
Level 87
I've thought about alot before about a set of Code Geass sprites, but I'm too lazy to begin with, I do want to try one day though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I have finally decided to release the sprites I have finished for RMRK.

Go nuts on using them, I know many of you wanted them. (These are the Sprites  themselves, not the Battlers or pictures, for those, you'd have to search them yourselves, Please note: regarding the missing characters, it's mostly due to either been incomplete, or not bothering to look on what folder the sprite sheet is.)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v6byuf

With that, I am expecting not to see any more of those PMs asking for them. :3 Credits is a Must of course, Either by 'Dark Angel Scion', 'Caro Ru Lushe', 'Darth Kaedus' is fine, just give Credits if used.