RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
C&C: The Cast of Soul Reaver / Seinarukana (RTP Sprite form)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Awesome sprites, Caro <3
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
I Will Not Post the Characters Sprites, so don't even think of asking for them. (Sorry for the bit Hostile Note, Thou, if I see interest, Might Reconsider ~ Caro Ru Lushe D: )

If we can't even think of asking for them, how can we show interest?

Anyway, the sprites are looking extremely good.  Keep up the good work!(or something like that...)
This is a signature.

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Those look awesome, I like that style.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I Will Not Post the Characters Sprites, so don't even think of asking for them. (Sorry for the bit Hostile Note, Thou, if I see interest, Might Reconsider ~ Caro Ru Lushe D: )
If we can't even think of asking for them, how can we show interest?
Technically their here for C&C . . . not to be grabbed & use on other games . . . yet. =X

Spoiler for:
The full Sprite sets will come, just that not now while the game is not even release. =/

Rep:
Level 85
darn't i wated those sprites for a fan game well ill just have to try to make my own :'( :'( :'( :'( but if you cloud can you tell me if this guy stinks or if hes prety good
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Asaiji White Robe fix . . . Gonna try & maybe make Battlers for myself. <sigh> Or might just request them;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Monica & Ansem's Sprite has been fixed, Also, added Minions.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I need your Characters
I want your Charsets

PLEASE

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I don't know, but I specifically wrote below I won't post the Character Sprites.

Didn't you read the Red Words?!

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe/Dark Angel Sion
Caro's Notes: I Will Not Post the Characters Sprites, so don't even think of asking for them.

Your the 15th person to ask me for them, and it's getting annoying. Not to mention, the way you express it is as though it's a matter of life & death . . . which is not.

If you want your own sprite, then learn to sprite, This topic isn't a 'request' topic, but for C&C. Same goes for any future person who sees it & is going to "OMG! I luv u re charsets! plz gimme to me!!!", 'Cause I am not giving them.

DAS is out.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Added *discarded*, When she's "Sealed" or simply sleeping while her hands are tied in two pillars by magic orbs.

.______.  Her wrists needs a bit of shading work, they're sorta pillow shaded thou.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 12:33:19 AM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
These are fantastic, do you have the charasets for them yet, as well as the the game itself? :)  Also, did you do all the character art yourself?

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
This is, quite impressive I must say. Keep it up.

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Nyoro~

Many have been updated & finish, others keep getting behind and been remade or recolored, Still, got a long way to go :3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
They look great Caro!

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Thats vry Cool ..

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Credits to Legacyblade for the poses templates & Reives D: For that emoticon that got me an eyecandy-like desire to just stick it in that guys face. xD

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
Whoa, Klyron looks pretty cool with that charging pose.

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thought of myself, why not show the new ones?

Monobe was the Hardest to sprite -.-;;

Rep:
Level 87
Caro, is the monobe suppose to glow? Zoomed in, makes it look blurry, but all the white covers it up I guess.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Strange, It isn't suppose to be blurry, I tried to see the problem in Photoshop file, but there's no blurry when I zoom it 0__o

I should really Update the 1st Post and put the whole cast in line, for the sake of it and have this thread clean and tidy.

Rep:
Level 87
Only the monobe, that is. But, its probably my mistake, since all those shades of white in the center of the monobe kinda ruins it. :\

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Little bugger had too much white-Cream, and had a 'round-like' shade, and the base didn't help me much on the shade, I'm happy with the result thou, I would've love to had been able to add more details and fix it's little wings, but such size makes it hard. @__@ What I'm more worried thou is that, while I had been spriting, I realize the colors of my own sprites clashes with the RTP itself in some, I'm starting to fear I might have to even recolor the RTP Characters I'm going to use too. <sigh>

Thou it's name is Monobe, I'd quite thought of calling it 'Ruu' in Soul Reaver :x And fixed the 1st Post at last.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Althou not much of an update, but wanted to show something I had started working on (And been even more of a pain than Ruu / Monobe Sprite)
Spoiler for Caro working on platform:

I had to make the darn thing from scratch, and it was rather frustrating since It sometimes didn't even looked like a circle or such. there's still some parts to fix that I realize, but I'm more interested in giving it's texture and shading.

I'm having trouble making it, since I don't have a clear idea of how I want to shade the bottom & such fo it can give the effect of been round and floating. -.-;;

Rep:
Level 87
Its a good start, I would suggest adding a line around floor, to separate the top and bottom. Not an outline, something like in the reference image.

The reference image, shows it smooth. I would also suggest changing the palette to fit the top, not colors just something to make it get along.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Google doesn't seem to have any find for tutorials for this kind of thing  :mad:

But:

Spoiler for:

I seriously don't know what I'm doing, and I get the feeling it's gonna haet the RTP.