RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Vacant Sky Complete Edition: Act I+ Released!

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
Project of the Month winner for March 2008
Merry Christmas from everyone at Project BC!  This week's Act II update doubles as our Christmas gift.  Check out "When I Die", the Act II opening song!  Vocals performed by Melanie Ehrlich.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvLCYPxUJ2M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvLCYPxUJ2M</a>

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
Heads up, everyone.  Although Act II is technically done, it's still going through beta testing.  I hate to go back on my word, but I think I'm going to hold onto it for another couple days to make sure it doesn't have as many bugs as Act I did.  Sorry to disappoint, guys.

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
The final beta is now going through testing, so I'm hoping to release Act II sometime today. :)

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 10:08:33 PM by Sailerius »

Rep:
Level 84
It's human to misdo
Only get this message; The file that you are trying to open is temporary unaccessable.

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
Megaupload randomly does that.  I'm working on mirroring it as we speak.  Try again in 5 minutes and it should be working.

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
Added a couple new mirrors, including a direct download thanks to WPI's Game Development Club.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Sorry for my language but this game is fucking incredible, I cant findbthe lounge at the beginning though lol
Sailerius I might need your help

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
Thanks for checking the game out! :)
The lounge is located in the middle of floor B3.  You can't get there from the left side due to the barrels blocking your way, so you need to get into the right elevator shaft.  On floor B1, you can switch over to the right elevator.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
oooooooooooooooooooohh cheers
I love the violence too, im gonna need you help

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
I have to be honest, I have no idea what you're asking me to help you with. XD

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I have to be honest, I have no idea what you're asking me to help you with. XD
The violence, blood, tilesets, scripts and other stuff

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
Working hard on Act III!  I've got a new song from the soundtrack to show off, too:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1yRsrBz64" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1yRsrBz64</a>

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
erm.... sailerius, I kinda asked for help in my previous post

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
I'm sorry if this comes across the wrong way, but I honestly have no idea what it is you need help with.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Like the scripts you used, where to find them and the tilesets

yours sincerely
dufflecocklebeut

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
Good news!  Act III will finally be out on the 18th.  Sorry for all the delays!  I updated the main post with new materials.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Cool! I can't wait to see it.

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
awesome! Downloading now

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
WOW!! the graphics in this are amazing, im still using Aluxes ;D

Rep:
Level 74
RMRK Junior
the Act 3 dowload link is 404ing (broken) also are these 3 seperate games or does act 3 include 1 and 2

Rep:
Level 86
Bellicose Calamity
Thanks for the heads up.  I'll update the link.  Try this for Act III: http://www.flameupload.com/files/9M4OXZRD/Vacant_Sky_Vol_1_Contention__Act_III_.rar

Vacant Sky vol.1: Contention is one game divided up into three episodes.  Act III does not include I & II, so make sure to play them first.

Rep:
Level 74
RMRK Junior
still got a 404 but reallied it was for the add page, once i clicked Skip Ad it worked

Rep:
Level 97

Vacant Sky has been nominated for Project of the Season for Winter 2011. Vote here if you wish to support this project: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,41338.0.html