RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would you rather...?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
homer since mine's a bit like him

would you rather eat beef or chicken =O =O

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Chicken is healthier.

Would you rather be Gau from FF6 or Red XIII from FF7?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Red, lol ;-;

Would you rather die by drowning or falling
:taco: :taco: :taco:

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
falling.

would you rather lose to a game by a total noob or beeing slapped by ur mom =O

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
slapped by my mom, that would be amazing seeing shes dead.

Would you rather lose a 1 million dollar bet, or be hunted by the mafia?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

lose 1 million dollar bet, hey at least I wont get killed

Would you rather be eaten by a cow or a cammel

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Id rather be eaten by a camel, more exotic lol.

Would you rather be known for destroying the white house? or the Pentagon?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
WHITE HOUSE MUAHAHHAA ill be more famous

would you rather die in a roller coster or from the cold

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
A roller coaster, HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg that would be awesome.

Would you rather eat chunky vomit, or chunky diahreah

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
ill say vomit,guess its some half food LOL..dang..

would you rather stfu or..nah kidding bro i luv u xD

would you rather +rep me or -rep me muahahah loloLO1o1l1o1!!!

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
+rep if your nice to me.

Would you rather Beat an old man to death, or Live by yourself for eternity

beat an old man to death...what hes walker takes up so much room!

would you rather break all bones in your body or tear all your muscles (not any needed to live)

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
bones I guess, thats a hard one

Would you rather Bungie jump and your cord snaps, or Hanglide, and have the wings become disabled?

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Bungie cord snaps, since I've only done that off bridges, and because hangliding normally takes place over ravines.

Would you rather be trampled by a moose or drive your car into a telephone pole at 160 km/h?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
The car one! lol cuz if that were actually happening, id prolly be drunk.

Would you rather have same sex marriage, or same sex sex? (If you were the one getting married or having sex. and no divorcing.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
sex mariage. idc i'll just ride to another country LOL!!

would you rather hold your pee/crap for a whole day(you have to HOLD IT), or smoke 6 packs of cigaretts 2day.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Smoke six packs of cigarettes. Sure I'd be coughing and maybe vomiting, but having to hold your piss is so damn uncomfortable.

Would you rather be stood up at the alter at your wedding, or get married and divorce within months?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
get married and divorce within months. it's sad,but not bad(i guess)

would you rather post(by the rules) here for years and years(this topic) or never coming back on rmrk

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I've been here a year, and I don't fallow the rules. So... fallow the rules and leave?

Would you rather eat a dead puppy, or a live puppy?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I've been here a year, and I don't fallow the rules. So... fallow the rules and leave?

Would you rather eat a dead puppy, or a live puppy?

the message in this would be keep posting here for years and years..this one topic is hard on ideas haha.. but oh well.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Dead puppy.

Would you rather get caught having sex with your best friend's parent, or catch your best friend having sex with one of your parents?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
lol either way would be cool, but if I had to choose, id choose my best friend with my parent.

Would you rather get your toung stuck to a pole outside for 2 days, or tounge glued to someones armpit for one day

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'll take the pole, especially if it's a stripper's pole.

Here's one especially for people who have a twin like me: would you rather have a twin brother who is more financially successful than you, or have a twin brother who is more romantically successful than you?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i'll have a twin brother that is more romantically successful than me. I already have a gf anyway so i'm fine =P

would you rather wear a swimsuit outside in the cold, or wear a big 5 pound feather jacket in a very hot day?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
the cold cuz i love it.

Would you rather have a universal system of currency, or a unified world government.