RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would you rather...?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Here's how the game works.

One member will ask a "Would you rather" question and the next person has to answer it and ask a question of their own.

Here's an example:

Would you rather accidentally drop your ice cream on someone, or spill soda all over the floor?

Member 2:

I'd rather drop the ice cream.

Would you rather pee your pants in public, or laugh out loud at your grandmother's funeral?

Member 3:

I'd rather laugh at the funeral.

Would you rather ________ or ________...?

Member 4:

I'd rather ________.

And it keeps going on...

The only rule is that you have to choose one of the choices. You can't say "neither" or "both".

I'll go first to give you guys an idea.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Would you rather drink a gallon of milk and then go on a roller coaster, or sit behind someone who drank a gallon of milk on a roller coaster?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
drink the milk

would you rather sleep w/ur girlfriends mom or sleep with your x girlfriend's mom. [and now they both have aids and the herpy urplolies]

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Ex.

Would you rather hang upside down from the ceiling of a subway tunnel, so that every car in the train smacks your dick on its way past, or watch your dad beat off?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Subway train. I'd rather not have nightmares about my dad...

Would you rather step into a puddle of mud with $300 shoes, or step barefoot into a pile of shit?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Shit. I can wash my feet off.

Would you rather have your balls burned off with fire or acid?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Acid. It would make for a more interesting story when I have to explain how I became a eunuch.

Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex, or have your parents walk in on you having sex?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
them walk in on me. haha, my dad would walk out and later start askin me how it was lol

would you rather steal your best friends 60inch plasma tv [by urself and lug it home], or break your only 10inch projection tv?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Plasma tv, hell yeah!

Would you rather lick a frog all over, or lick the back of a urinal once?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Plasma tv, hell yeah!

Would you rather lick a frog all over, or lick the back of a urinal once?

The frog, people don't piss on frogs.

Would you rather be shot once in the leg or stabbed twice.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
shot in the leg for sure

rather be forced to drink 5 gallons of water or stranded without water in a desert

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Drink the water, provided that there was a bathroom nearby.

Would you rather help your Uncle Jack on a horse, or help your Uncle Jack off a horse?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Help Uncle Jack on the horse. (Nice try).

Would you rather be forced to eat your dick, or rip it off and shove it up your ass?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Rip it off. get it over with all at once.

Would you rather have a permanent (and obvious) boner, or have a one inch penis?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I'd Rather have a boner LOL.

Would You Rather do like www.2girls1cup.com or get 100k $?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 06:41:50 AM by HolyQuebec »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
As I'm reserved for someone already and dead broke, I'll take the money.

Would you rather fight Mike Tyson, or talk like him?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
As I'm reserved for someone already and dead broke, I'll take the money.

Would you rather fight Mike Tyson, or talk like him?

Fight him, he isn't that tough. :V

Would you rather kill a child, or let the child kill you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'd kill the child. I'm a survivor.

Would you rather have sex with someone of the same sex, or with 5 animals of the opposite sex?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I'd Rather have a boner LOL.

Would You Rather do like www.2girls1cup.com or get 100k $?

i totally messed up my ''would you'' -.-

i'd rather have sex with...5 animals...LOL

Would you rather do like www.2girls1cup.com or go to jail and drop your soap(muahahah)

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I would rather drop the soap, that one is a lot cleaner. lol.

Would you rather?

be locked in a  hotel room for one week with Hannibal ?

or

Be sued by Michael Jackson for sexual harrasment?
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'd rather get sued. He knows he can't win against me if I just give the jury my puppy eyes.

Here's a weird one:

Would you rather find a box of condoms in your 7-year-old brother's room, or find a box of condoms in your 100-year-old great-grandfather's room?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Id rather find one in my 100 year old GG's room, cuz that would give me hope for the future lol.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Since dominicko didn't ask a question, I'll ask one in his stead.

Would you rather have your life's most important moments scored with an off-tune orchestra, or make annoying pinball machine sounds while making love?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
THE OFF-TUNE ORCHESTRA!

The only reason im replying again is to atone for my mistake haha so...

EDIT

Would you rather kill a man that comitted no crimes, in order to kill your worse enemy? Or would you rather Kill your worst enemy, but in turn would have to kill your closest friend?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i would rather kill my worst ennemy and kill my closest friend LOL MUAHAHAHAH  :kill:
who knows,my worst ennemy cud also be a big criminal,my best friend cud understand haha or else i could just kill him and bring him to life quickly XD

would you rather be a shemale (yes,a girl with a penis!!) or kill your best friend(no reviving,no fake murdering)