RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Celestias Ferrum ~Chapter One Released!~

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I pm'd you with a bunch of stuff.  if you wanna check that instead of me writin' it all out again.  I can't get the teaser workin' sadly...havin' the same problem with Zylos' teaser  :-\

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Thanks, loved your work. I really apprechiat this, and I know how hard this can be since you don't use rmxp.

I will re-release the trailer once I finish remaking the ending credits, as well as remake some of the things that were only in that trailor, as stupid me, I deleated the trailor's uncrypted file...so I've lost about 2 hours of work...*sigh*

And I need to fix the credits as well, the credits in the trailor is very old and incompletle, but it really dosn't have anything so it's not much of a big deal.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Well i'm just lookin' forward to seein' more, so send me stuff as soon as it's ready to be checked  ;)
I don't have a clue what (un)encrypted stuff is, but losing two hours of work must suck either way. 
I didn't check over the end-credits to be honest....but sayin' that, how did you get credits before title screen?  That a scriptin' thing i assume?

Rep:
Level 87
I used a simple evented title screen script from hbgames.org

Just search for evented title screen, I think there was a link in the second one or somehting, lol.

Alright, anyways, right now, everything is excrutiating slow, becuase I've done no work over the past few days. Main reason, I've become addicted to Ro, ragnarok online, once again.....*sigh*

ah well, w.e

So the project most likely will be slowed down quite a bit over thie period of time. Hopefully, out main site, chance productions, will be finished over this time period.

tell the truth, as of now, my main problem is inspiration, laziness, and the lack of support. Mostly cuz I have no frikkin idea what I'm doing, lol......

actually, it's mainly just laziness....*sigh*

ah well, um...so yeah, I'm going to move the release date back to the end of summer 08, just cuz Ro is to adicting, and it'll take a while for me to get sick of playing games again and start making them. Hopefully, this isn't THAT serious....

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Ragnarok is crap, go play WoW. If you get addicted, at least get addicted to a GOOD game.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
hbgames.org......for rmxp perchance?  I can't use scripts, and especially not for xp.  Mind the rm2k3 thing for me....ach well....

I get more interested in makin' them than playin' them half the time, and when i play them it's usually much older games, like Azure Dreams or DW:M i play....i like the classics.
If you're gunna get addicted to playin' games....play good games  ;)

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Wow...you guys are mean. If he get addicted more to those games, I bet he can't even finished his school... LOL
BTW I don't have any particular aim to help you, I just love the artwork at the first post and decided to help you. That way, maybe I can get inspiration for my work in real life. =3

Phew...I'm glad Brady decided to help you, to tell you the truth I'm confused with your weird dialogs. I also have checked a bit what you gave me the other day, and sadly I have to say, you know nothing bout girls... ;_;
But don't worry, I have your back.

Rep:
Level 87
meh, Ragnarok is the first mmo I've ever played, and anthem (aka anima) is the only server I've ever played. I don't like changing after so long, other than that, I just like it's graphics. WoW is just weird for me :P

on the other hand, phantom (good friend and owner of phanx) is actually making his own server, lol.

I'm also trying to finish tales of abyss right now, I think I'm only 25 hours or so away.

and btw, thats not even my artwork lol, xuse's, but I wish I could draw that well. Still, I can't really help not knowing anything about girls >_<

lol, idk, I thought I did kindof well for the first little part, but it's good to know that I'll be getting some professional opinions :P

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Well good stuf you're gettin' help on that then...females generally baffle me with everythin' they do....i'll just make sure the English is right...seems damn easy to me....although i'm curious to see this anyways....even if just to see more of the game....

And yeah, i did that too with the first mmo i played.  never changed servers, just stayed in the same one, never found another mmo i liked as much.  I'm a loyalist to my games.  :)

And why am i mean?

Rep:
Level 87
see if you can get rmxp in the mean time though. The one I showed to Emi probably got deleated already, plus, it's frikkin huge and unorganized.

Right now, I've cleaned up alot of junk it's gotten from the 170mb I used to have to 64mb. Well, I hope I can get some more work done, but yeah...I'm going to go change the topic name now...>_<

edit-

holy shit...wth just happened...um..yeah, for some reason, my media fire account seems to have been deleated....well, I don't think I lost anything, well, lost a few things that I need to reupload, but w/e, I'll get to it another day.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:19:48 PM by monkeydlu »

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, you used too many variables, unused pics, chara and all. I still don't know if you really going to use all the music in Audio Folder. 64MB still big to some people. If you can, make it more smaller. Well if you can't, then it's alright.

Oh and Brady, don't mind that too much. ^-^

Rep:
Level 87
yeah, I'm still supposed to be working on it....ugh...seriously, I keep telling myself that I have to keep working on this, but like nothing, I just don't touch it at all. It's just the last thing I want to do right now for some reason. Idk, might be becuase I've been going at this way to long. I'll get back to it eventually, lol, I do know the limits of my lazyness.

anyways, there are alot of stuff that needs to be cleaned up. Right now, more than half the space is still coming from the audio files. Unfortunatly, I use 3 RO songs as a over all theme and 2 battle soundtracks, then theres 2 mp3 songs that are used for the ending credits and the other for the in game history movie, which I am probably looking towards scrapping, I don't really like the movie that much. Might do something with it later on though.

for now, I'm enjoying rewatching nadisco and ro.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Ah, I know what you mean, Writer's Block. Mostly annoying and doesn't make one want to work on it =P Has happened to me some times.

You just need to relax a bit and wait for it to pass, what I suggest is watching other stuff, like Anime, Movies or reading more books, play other games, etc. Try to get back the Inspiration =X

That's what I did when I was too lazy to continue with mines (Althou It mostly was because of RMXP screwing up the Game Disc with just Audio Tracks only and the Data Folder getting 'Corrupted').

=X I cheer on you to not give up on this, I am quite expecting a longer version and fixed up with more things.

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, I hate it when my mind goes blank, but I've actually been able to get over quite a bit of that, mostly thankful to Romeo X Juliet, though the ending was crappy, it did help me a bit. But right now, I know 90% of what I have to do. All the reeventing and what I want, just, I'm missing probably 10% of the reasources needed. But tell the truth, There is no reason I can't find them if I looked for them, mostly it's just that idk, I guess I'm overworked? >_>

oh well, I guess I'll just hope this passes.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-\ I did too hate the Ending of Romeo x Juliet, but then again, I was expecting them both to die. =X I for one working on mines alone (Me been Mapper, Spriter (Editing certain), Figuring out Scripts, Etc). =X If you can't find a resource and can't find someone that is willing to do it, sometimes one have to do it oneself >__>;;

=X But for the moment relax and take some time, get some inspiration and come back to work =D

Rep:
Level 87
meh, I do most of the reasource gathering and making, I get help with spriting some times, got two requests from wolf and one edit from mit-mat. Though, my mapping isn't the best, I'll admit, but thankfully, sithlord is here  :tpg:

btw, you use character arts for cut scenes, you gotta an good place to find them? Like the busts and stuff, idk, I deleated all of mine, like, 10gb of it, cuz it was taking up to much space and yes, my gamming experienced suffered from it >_>

so yeah, lol, *sigh* well, guess I will just relax.

Rep:
Level 87
Well then I am happy to announce that the guild I was in on RO has gone through some serious drama and is now in tatters, the cause of the drama is actually a rising HTML user, and has actually offered to help me finish making the CHANCE development website. We don't know if we'll be using him yet, but at least we have some good attention.

also, becuase of this, I seized the opportunity to turn myself away from RO, and is close to losing intrest in it. Becuase of this and my 2 hour bus trip back and forth to mississippi for a mardi gras parade I marched in for NJROTC, I actaully was able o think heavily about my game, it's progreess, what I'll do, and the story line, clearing up alot of things for me, and so withint the past few hours, I've made some great progress, a nice start and I hope to continue.

well then, back to work >:3

edit-

I finished rewatching Nadesico, after almost 8 years since the first time I watched it as the first anime I ever layed eyes on, I must say, I love it XD

and this time I even watched the movie, not only that, I actually understand the dam thing, back then it was just a bunch of robots blowing stuff up, this time, I must say, terrific anime!

anyways, now watching Ichigo 100%, been almsot a year since I finished the manga, what a manga...wow, my fav manga ever, second place being GTO.

ok, off topicness done, just had to say XD
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 04:19:11 AM by monkeydlu »

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
Good for you. That's a good thing, indeed.

BTW, you should post some screenshots to tell us about your progress.

Rep:
Level 87
that I can do XD

3 screenys of what I'm currently working on. I've been able to use new maps, link together them, and I've also made a story board, it's alot neater now that it's all layed out, can't put it upf ro you of course :p too many spoilers.

I want to give a special thanks again to sithlord for all his maps XD (but these wern't his, his would've been better :P the forest maps are from whyyte)

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x268/monkeydlu/screen3-1.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x268/monkeydlu/screen2-2.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x268/monkeydlu/screen1-2.jpg

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Nice....more?
Been a long time waitin' for this game now, i'm considering startin' a protest...

Rep:
Level 87
lol

well, I just updated the first post, most of you probably wont' notice as I pretty much know no one ever really reads any of the crap, and only look at the screen shots, but yeah, I completely re-wrote the character profiles, updated a few things here and there, updated the credits list as well, but mostly the character profiles.

also, welcome the 4th new member of the team, Emidy for helping me write scenario conversations with girls XD

And heres a new screenshot just cuz you asked :P

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Yay for a new screen shot, and because you re-wrote the character profiles i'll go read them again... eventually or now :P

Good luck.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
After Reading Them: I get more and more Excited =X Their data is better than the last one, that I can tell.

Rep:
Level 87
thank yous very much XD

I will hopefully keep working hard and try to bring you all a demo ^_^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Yes, you better give us a Demo, I wanna Play This +___+