RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I found a cool ABS

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
it might be Portuguese

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
????
You might be rihgt this translator only translate a few words(its a book)

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Portuguese? let's see......

EDIT: yes is portuguese, translated four paragraph..

"Ola is(should say "Helo there") welcome to Tutorial XAS 3.0. Created by Xiderowg (XMS).
Here we will learn some functions of this incredible system.
It is important to study as the events of this
Demon had been made, as well as the data base.
If it has not limited what this tutorial one demonstrates, the use of this system is enormous, the imagination is the limit!
Good staff. It is hour to work!
Vamo there!(should say "Let's go!)"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 01:16:10 AM by AlienSoldier »

Rep:
Level 87
????
.. cool ill use a translater and put there tutorial here =)

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 87
????
Update Full easy to understand tut!

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
if you still need any translation work on portuguese to english, i can help you out, since it's my mother language.

Rep:
Level 89
if you still need any translation work on portuguese to english, i can help you out, since it's my mother language.

really? so you understand spanish too?  :mex: (me entiendes? lol)

@becky
wow....that was fast! but theres some spelling wrong....ask Zeldrak since thats his language or use this http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/index.html
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:43:59 AM by AlienSoldier »

Rep:
Level 87
????
I already finish so nty

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
post the translated version?

Rep:
Level 87
????
oh i thought you guys ment the tut kk il translate it (hopefully by tommorow what?of course ill do it tommorow is easy )

Rep:
Level 87
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!

Rep:
Level 87
i love this ABS... i was going to post here but i was translating it first lol (I'm Portuguese :blizj:)

well if anyone needs help with this here's a tutorial on MOG's site http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/XAS_00.html

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Some scripts on that site are REALLY nice.
Im looking at the READY sign one, but It doesnt format the script the right way on the dl.

Rep:
Level 87
????
might not finish it today goin on vacation if you guys want you can translate it (i already did 3 quarters of translating it)

Rep:
Level 87
i'll help with some of the translate stuff
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
This site has really nice scripts.
The ABS is also nice. ;D

Nice.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Good news!!

i talk to moghunter and I'm starting to translate all of his scripts he has, you just have to wait.

the XAS tutorial is done so you can get it now   

you think you seen the best of moghunter? well you are wrong  :)

if seen some cool scripts from Xiderowg and Moghunter that will come soon!!! RMXP will never be the some again

well i told him that i think he needs a forum to help ppl out with the mog scripts hope he makes one!!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That's awesome. Are you going to post them all here, in separate topics? or just link to them. Either way, that's really cool. Thank you.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
gigantic influx of Mog scripts in new projects to follow

Rep:
Level 87
well from what  he told me i can post it here if i give credit... he told me that I could make make own site if i wanted but i'm no good with that  :-\ so i can't do it

if anyone wants to help me making the site with all of the scripts i would be glad  :)

now back to work  ;)

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
yep the ABS  scripts are cool  ;8 ;8

Now Listenin'
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven ( and listen 4Ever)

Rep:
Level 87
i already post some MOG scripts on the forum  :) they are total in english and I will post the XAS Tutorial today too

here i will post all the XAS add-ons and the XAS Hero edition 
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19306.0.html

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Xiderowg is cool. 8)
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
ok the tutorial and XAS Hero edition is ready http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19306.0.html

enjoy