RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I found a cool ABS

Rep:
Level 87
????
I found and awsome abs i would like to share
heres the linkhttp://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/XAS_00.html
also i have a question should i use and abs for my game or side view battle

if theres any updates from XAS
it wil be posted on my forums http://awakened.freehostia.com/index/index.php

Tutorials

What it is the system of Ferramentas(Goods)?

Tools are the actions of battlers (hero or enemy) as itens, magias, weapons or any type of action that is possible to make with one evento(Teleporte, To call batlha, to activate animation, to appear text, etc...).

Technical saying the tools are events with actions daily pay-defined in a Standard map especifico(Mapa ID 1) and these tools "are teleportadas" for the game when the personage uses one some weapon, item, magias, etc...

Defining the Map where they will be the Tools.

The first thing to make is to define where the events of the tools will be placed, or either, we must choose the ID of the map where the events of the tools will be placed only.

It enters in the publisher of script and goes until script XAS - Config and looks the code.

ACTION_TEMPLATE_MAP_ID = X

In the place of the X it defines the ID of the map where the events of the Tools will be placed.

Definitions of ID of the Tool? 

If its tool has the ID 1 this means that the ID of the event of the map of tools also will be ID1 that in turn the ID of skill also will be ID1.

ID Tool = ID Event = ID Skill

Creating the trajectory of the Tool.

In the map of the Tools any creates an event.

It defines the graph of the tool (he is not obligator, you can leave the graph of the blank event.) e to define the type of trajectory click in the type of movement and defines as Custom.

Inside of the movement window it defines the type of trajectory of the event, you can add Sounds, activate Swithes, also charmar scripts, etc..., For example, if the event corresponds to a sword places a sound of a sword and the movement of a step for front, that the area of reach of a normal sword corresponds, if in case that the movement of steps were an arc would be some steps for front, everything goes to depend on the function of ferramenta.(Itens, magias, etc...)

Creating a function through the commands of the events.

You also can create a tool using the functions of the command of events (In this case you will not be able to define the trajectory as custom).
Everything that he will be in the command of events could be used as function of a tool, as teleporte, to change the graph of char, entering in battle, to change the tonality of the screen, to make char to jump, etc..

For this any in the map of tools creates an event and will choose the graph of evento(Opcional) now in the part to the side in the Event List places the function that to desire for its tool, or either, when the personage to use the tool, the tool will execute all the functions that you daily pay-defined in this event.

After I finish it of the creation Event places it for I finish the Self-Switch command with any letters that to desire.

Now it defines the Event as Autorun

E finally creates one second page with the Condition with the Self-Switch more the letter that you it chose.

Defining the caracteristicas of the Tool in the Script 

It enters in the publisher of Script and uses the codes below examples, the definition of the tool always follows the same codes below only mundando its parameters, summarizing, always that it will be to define the characteristic of a tool uses the codes below.

* In the Hero version functions PRELAGS, FINALIZE_MARKS and PIRCINGS had been disactivated had to the little use of them.

Meaning of the codes above 
action_id = X  ID of the ferramenta.(Igual to the one of the ID event and ID of the SKill)
PRELAGS[action_id ] = X  Time to activate the tool after pressing the action keyboard key. 
SUFLAGS[action_id ] = X  Time that character will be in the position of tool use or after stopped the use of the tool. 
EVENT_IDS[action_id ] = X  ID of the event in the map of tools. 
DURATIONS[action_id ] = X  Time of duration of the tool in the map, or either, time that it will be active in the map before disappearing. 
FINALIZE_MARKS[action_id ] = X  The tool adds to an extra time case does not make right the target during the time of activation of the tool. 
SELF_MOTIONS[action_id ] = "X" Definition of the graph I specify of character using the tool.

To nominate the graph of character using the tool suffix X more nominates the graph with the name of the orginal graph (it can be any suffix).
Example - Herói.png therefore nominates as HeroXpng

plan = [ ]
plan[X] = action_id
ATTACK_ID_PLANS[action_id ] = plan These codes must be used together and define the time to initiate the impact of the tool. Example: If you to place 0 in the place of the X the tool will have impact effect soon after to be set in motion, in case that you to place 100 in the place of the X the tool will have impact effect after 100 frames, or either, you it will see the graph of the tool in the map, but it will not have effect of contanto unless she has passed the 100 Frames (5segundo), this function is important when we will be to create teams tools as the bombs where it is necessary that the effect of explosion either after set in motion some seconds after having placed the bomb in the map.

ATTACK_RANGE_TYPES[action_id ] = X
 Definition of the type of impact of the tool exists 3 ways of impact.
LINE - Straight-line impact.
SQUARE -Impact of a square.
RHOMBUS - Impact of one losango.

ATTACK_RANGE_PLANS[action_id ] = [X] Here the reach area is defined, how much bigger the value biggest will be the impact area . 
BLOW_POWERS[action_id ] = X  It defines how much the Battler(Herói or enemy) goes to withdraw case the tool makes right it. 
plan = [ ]
plan[X] = Y
SELF_ANIMATION_PLANS[action_id ] = plan
 These codes must be used together, them they define if the tool goes to activate a animation or not. In the place of the X it places the time so that the animation occurs and in the Y it places the ID of the animation.
Note 1 - In case that not to want that the animation occurs places the values as 0.(Zero)
Note 2 - The X never must be bigger that the time of duration of the tool.

SELF_DAMAGES[action_id ] = true Case the tool enters in contact with the user (Hero or enemy) that it activated it it will receive the impact (Damage) from ferramenta.Exemplo - This function is used in the creation of itens bombs.

PLAYER_DAMAGES[action_id ] = true  It will cause impact (Damage) in the hero, in practical the this function is used to create itens of cure. 
IGNORE_INVINCIBLES[action_id ] = true The impact of the tool ignores if battler(herói or enemy) will be with invencibilidade(Blinking). 

Interacting the tools with the scene of the game.

The interaction functions are all the actions that the tools have with the scene of the game, NPC, walls, arvores etc...
To illustrate what it is interaction better it thinks about the Zelda game and its itens of labyrinths, as bombs blowing up walls, sword cutting gram, fire that lights the torches, etc...

To summarize each tool it will have a type of different reaction with the events of the maps. For example: A hook will not have the function of a sword, exactly that you the hook in top of the weeds plays, the weeds simply goes to ignore now that you the hook in top played and does not go to happen nothing, if you to use the sword the weeds will be cut because the weeds understand that the impact was of the sword and not of the hook.
This effect I specify is defined by the ID of the tool!

This ID of the tool that goes to define what it goes to happen case the tool to make right an Interactive Target (Events).

Oque is white Interactive?

Interactive targets are the events created in the game that represent targets so that the tools activate them. Example:
- Torches to be lighted.
- Walls to be broken.
- Gram to be cut.
- Ect...

Creating Event Interactive.

Any in the game creates an event as torches, gram, walls with cracks, etc...
In the first page of the interactive event it places the graph and the command of the event normally after this creates one second page and activates the Conditions in the way Variables ID3 with value of the ID of the tool and to the side in the list of command of events it places what it goes to happen case the tool makes right this interactive target.

In the example above when tool ID 1 to touch the Grass event it will execute a sound and after this will erase the interactive event of the map.
Soon you finish to learn to one of the most incredible systems already servant, you you will be able to use this system in any type battle, either for turns as in Wild Arms, Valkirie Profile or in way ABS that we will see to follow).

Action Battle System 

To understand the battle system it is necessary to have understood the system of Tools.
First it creates the tools of weapons, magias or itens, as it was explained in the tutorial one of the tools.

System of Buttons that activate the tools.

Of beginning 4 daily pay-defined buttons exist to use.

Function Tecla(Botão) Where they will be the ID of the Tools. 
Button of Action 1 (Weapon)  Keyboard key C 0 variable 1
Button of Action 2 (Shield)  Keyboard key Z 0 variable 5
Button of Action 3 (Magias and Itens)  Keyboard key S  0 variable 2

All the buttons above can use any type of independent tool of the button that are using, either itens, magias, weapons etc...
The use of the ID of the tools is equal to the value of the 0 variable that the button uses.

Or either, in the button of Action the 1 0 variable where the ID of the tools will be registered will be 0 variable ID 1, therefore if 0 variable ID 1 will have equal value the 4 will mean that when you to press keyboard key C the used tool will be tool ID4.
Summarizing, it only modifies the value of 0 variable ID 1 if in case that to want that it activates different types of ID of tools, the explanation is the same one for the too much buttons, only changes the value of the 0 variable that corresponds each button.

EQUIPPING THE TOOLS

WEAPONs and SHIELDs
In script it defines previously which weapons or shields will activate definitive equipped tools when being.

SKILL
To equip the magias or itens in the button of multiple actions it is enough to enter in the menu itens or Skill and to press keyboard key S
The ID of skill corresponds the ID of the tool, or either, if you to equip Skill ID3 you it will be equipping Tool ID 3.

ITENS
In the case of the Itens it is necessary to previously define in script which item goes to correspond to definitive tool ID.
You the Itens will be able to equip (equal the Skill) that they are you used in the menu, therefore only defines in the data base that the item is usável in the menu, in case that I oppose it does not go to equip, this impende that you have equipped itens you do not have to be equipped as Key Itens.

Creating events of enemies

Basically an enemy event must be composed for 3 paginas.

First Page - It places the graph of the enemy and its normal movement.

Second Page - In the part of Conditions it activates Variable 4 with the value of the Enemy troop, is the ID of enemy troop and not ID of the enemy, therefore it places only one enemy for enemy troop.

Third Page - In this page we will define the actions of the enemy when the enemy event to enter in the area of the Sensor of action, the area of the action sensor is the area that is activated when the enemy if approaches to the hero, more ahead will explain in details the sensor.
The first thing that we will make in this page is to activate the Self Switch D and after this is hour to define it WENT or the action of the enemy, for this defines the movement of the enemy event as Custom.

Inside of the menu Route beyond the normal commands of movement Moves, you will be able to use the following codes that must be inserted in command SCRIPT

Code (SCRIPT) Function
shoot(X) It makes the enemy to use a tool, in the place of the X places the ID of the tool. 
attack_on Active damage for contact, if the hero to lean in the enemy event will receive damage. 
attack_off
 He disactivates damage for contact.
shield_disable!
 Active shield, leaves the invulnerável enemy.

shield_enable! It disactivates shield. 

Example of creation of an enemy event.

Sensor of Action 

Sensor of action is the invisible area that is around of the hero.

When the enemy to enter in the area of the sensor the commands of page 3 of the enemy will be activated automatically, to define the size of the area we must define 0 variable ID10 with the value that will correspond the area of the Sensor, or either, for each type of situation you it will be able to define the action area specifies, this is important mainly when we create battles with the heads where the combat area is bigger.

Tools that have cost of Item 

To define if the tool it will have item cost it enters in script XAS - Config and finds these lines.

ITEM_COST = {= >B }

The B

In the place of the A it places the ID of the Tool and in the B it places the ID of the item of the data base.

Size of the enemies. 

XAS allows to define the size of an enemy, this means that enemy greaters will be more easy to make right because it has a bigger body and enemy minors have a lesser area because she has lesser bodies.

To define the size of the enemies between in script XAS - Config and it looks these lines.

BODY_SQUARE = {= >B}

In the place of the A it places the ID of the enemy Troopa and in the place of the B it places the value of the size of the enemy.

Invulneráveis enemies the tools you specify. 

It is possible to define that certain enemies are invulneráveis the certain tools, this is useful to create enemy that the magias are invulneráveis only, enemies that are invulneráveis the weapons or what plus you to desire, to define the invulnerabilidade it enters in script XAS - Config and looks these lines.

SHILED_ACTIONS = {= > [B,B,B,Etc... ]}

In the place of the A it places the ID of the enemy troop and in the place of the B it places the ID of the tools that will be null to this enemy.

Enemies with invulneráveis directions. 

We can define that certain enemies have the invulnerabilidade direction. Example: If to define that the enemy has defense frontal the tools will not have effect in case that it makes right it frontalmente, will only be vulnerable if making right of side or coast.

SHILED_DIRECTIONS = {= > }

2 = Prohibited Frontal.
4 = Prohibited Left.
6 = Prohibited Right.
8 = Prohibited in the coasts.

In the place of the A it places the ID of the enemy troop and in the place of the B it places the invulnerabilidade directions.

Activating Switches Automatic. 

In the automatic XAS it is possible to activate switches when the enemies die, this function is very important mainly in the battles against heads where its death is necessary to activate a scene soon after, to define which switches will be set in motion and its respective enemies between in script XAS - Config and looks these lines.

DEFEAT_SWITCH_IDS = {= >B}

The B

In the place of the A it places the ID of the enemy Troopa and in the place of the B it places the ID of the Switch. Summarizing when enemy ID to die switch ID automatically will be set in motion.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:11:14 AM by BECKY1111 »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That depends on the game. Which one suits it better?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
@the ABS it is really good.
really customizable, as you can see from playing the demo
the only thing is, it's in another language (I'm pretty sure it's spanish)
so it would be hard for ppl to know how to customize it unless we had a good spanish speaker willing to translate every last comment

and yes, answer MA's question plz ^_^

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
The language is spanish but from another country, not the one i know but i still can understand it.....

well well....looks like this is the script i need for my game...very good ;)

Rep:
Level 87
????
my game is kinda like a future game
i want to use and abs but im horrible at
spriting so i thought id used a Side view
battle thingy my game kinda goes like this
your in a ship blah blah blah the ship crashes
because a planet has an atmosphere 9034 people
survived and you the only soldier blah blah blah
yeah its spanish but you can change some things
only when you equip something it says Equido
this script made me do quite a lot of spripting
(i think im horrible at it i got like errors
every time)

Rep:
Level 89
is it me when you upload the file and use it on XP all of the words will apear as "??" ?

i was thinking making a futuristic game...

Rep:
Level 87
????
You got the wrong version probly get heros edition it works better

Rep:
Level 87
um could u post the script i don't where to download or copy it from.
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!

Rep:
Level 87
????
Sorry its to big

Rep:
Level 87
er i'll just find thank anyway

Rep:
Level 87
????
im going to make and example of this script
showing what it can do

Rep:
Level 89
This is SUPERB!!!
I'm going to use this!!! One problem, i don't know nothing about scripting... ;9

Rep:
Level 87
????
well ill put a tut on how to use this later
for now i g2g

Rep:
Level 87
can someone tell me where to find the script for this cus when i download the hero i get a exe

Rep:
Level 87
????
click the exe its a excracty thingy

Rep:
Level 89
well.......+rep for finding this awesome ABS!

Rep:
Level 87
????
Lol i put up a tut

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
can someone tell me where to find the script for this cus when i download the hero i get a exe

the exe extracts the game folder, if you open the XP game file, you will see LOTS of scripts
all dealing with the ABS

Rep:
Level 87

the exe extracts the game folder, if you open the XP game file, you will see LOTS of scripts
all dealing with the ABS
i know,all That is just one script wow

Rep:
Level 87
????
Lol if you need help the tuts up

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well it's more easily organized that way

and it's a complete overhaul of most of the game's systems, of course it's gna be huge :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
lol this dosen't work with pk.

Rep:
Level 89

your screwed then... ;9 why don't you have the legal version? i can tell you how if you want....

Rep:
Level 87

your screwed then... ;9 why don't you have the legal version? i can tell you how if you want....
:'(.....sure

Rep:
Level 89
ok I'll send you a PM with the Keygen and instruction in a moment...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
oooh!
Alien's being bad!

Rep:
Level 87
????
so many post in 1 day dont know why my awsome abs for 2k3 in tuts place was turned down

Rep:
Level 89
oooh!
Alien's being bad!

Is it a surprise to you?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well, it doesn't help that the majority of people who customize their games to this extent look for scripts first and eventing second
(they see scripting as an easy fix, and eventing as actual work)

Is it a surprise to you?

keke

Rep:
Level 87
????
Eventing is easy a couple 100lines for a abs isnt bad then its just copy and paste=)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yeah I know, it's much easier than scripting
if I can avoid it, I don't script, but if it needs to be scripted, then I go for it

Rep:
Level 87
????
If you have patience you can do anything with eventing

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yeah, but at some points, it is simpler to script it

Rep:
Level 87
????
Yeah the only thing i can script is a thing wear you bump into and event
if its variable set to 2 it battles id 2 in troops

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Almost true.

No matter how hard you try though, you won't be able to display a Hero Name that the player entered using Enter Hero Name without that one little (tiny) scriptlet.

(In an HUD for example or another event system where you cannot use Show Message command. Obviously, you can use \n[actor id] in a message box).

There are a lot of things you can do with scripts you can't do with events, but events do enough that you can easily make a great game with events alone

I like eventing more than scripting anyway. Much easier to debug.

Rep:
Level 87
????
you can make hero name display above messege when you talk make a picture with the hero name on it=)Edit:oops didnt read your post properly
if you guys dont mind can you join my forum?
awakened.freehostia.com/index
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 03:44:49 AM by BECKY1111 »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
he didn't mean that
he meant a custom name, in an HUD as he gave the example

not over a message

Rep:
Level 87
????
Make hud by events=) oh yeah from enter name input  :P

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yeah the HUD can be done, but the custom name can't be displayed on the HUD with only events

Rep:
Level 87
????
i heard some guy say you cant do damage display by events (for event abs)
Thats nonsence!!just make an animation with numbers =)

Rep:
Level 97
yeah, damage display is easy. Just split the variable and use show picture. To make it fancy, You can make it float upwards with move picture.

Some things are impossible, like modifying the major features like message display (i.e. letter-by-letter systems, AMSes, etc...) and some things are incredibly tedious, but you can do most things with events. It's just often easier with scripts.

Rep:
Level 89
i heard some guy say you cant do damage display by events (for event abs)
Thats nonsence!!just make an animation with numbers =)

making a HUD system on event is easy....just use pic and variable

Rep:
Level 97
yes, it is very easy, but my point was that if you allow the player to choose the name, it would not be possible to display the name the player chose. Well, it would be, but even if you limited character input to 6 letters, it would be like 2000 conditional branches to check every possible combination of all possible letters.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Now, im not sure but couldn't you use the end event processing command to kill the monster unless you wanted it hidden, but personally i dont like to use too many switches
Current project. GAIA
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19136.msg240888.html#msg240888
Overall    05.00%
Graphics 01.0%
Music      00.05%
Story      15.00%
Gmeplay 02.00%
JOIN!!

Rep:
Level 87
????
im buying a translater so i can translate the spanish
theres a tutorial on it.. An its not swicths its self switchs

Rep:
Level 89
it uses self swiches and variable.....but the tutorial really helps you on doing this ABS so you can do it how you want...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
If this can be converted---into english

Rep:
Level 89
i just need to know the excat language (this is spanish but from another place) so i can translated

Yeah, I tried to use Babelfish, but it didn't do it probperly!!

Rep:
Level 87
????
i tried that to  ???

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
it might be Portuguese

Rep:
Level 87
????
You might be rihgt this translator only translate a few words(its a book)

Rep:
Level 89
Portuguese? let's see......

EDIT: yes is portuguese, translated four paragraph..

"Ola is(should say "Helo there") welcome to Tutorial XAS 3.0. Created by Xiderowg (XMS).
Here we will learn some functions of this incredible system.
It is important to study as the events of this
Demon had been made, as well as the data base.
If it has not limited what this tutorial one demonstrates, the use of this system is enormous, the imagination is the limit!
Good staff. It is hour to work!
Vamo there!(should say "Let's go!)"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 01:16:10 AM by AlienSoldier »

Rep:
Level 87
????
.. cool ill use a translater and put there tutorial here =)

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 87
????
Update Full easy to understand tut!

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
if you still need any translation work on portuguese to english, i can help you out, since it's my mother language.

Rep:
Level 89
if you still need any translation work on portuguese to english, i can help you out, since it's my mother language.

really? so you understand spanish too?  :mex: (me entiendes? lol)

@becky
wow....that was fast! but theres some spelling wrong....ask Zeldrak since thats his language or use this http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/index.html
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:43:59 AM by AlienSoldier »

Rep:
Level 87
????
I already finish so nty

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
post the translated version?

Rep:
Level 87
????
oh i thought you guys ment the tut kk il translate it (hopefully by tommorow what?of course ill do it tommorow is easy )

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 87
i love this ABS... i was going to post here but i was translating it first lol (I'm Portuguese :blizj:)

well if anyone needs help with this here's a tutorial on MOG's site http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/XAS_00.html

Some scripts on that site are REALLY nice.
Im looking at the READY sign one, but It doesnt format the script the right way on the dl.

Rep:
Level 87
????
might not finish it today goin on vacation if you guys want you can translate it (i already did 3 quarters of translating it)

Rep:
Level 87
i'll help with some of the translate stuff

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
This site has really nice scripts.
The ABS is also nice. ;D

Nice.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Good news!!

i talk to moghunter and I'm starting to translate all of his scripts he has, you just have to wait.

the XAS tutorial is done so you can get it now   

you think you seen the best of moghunter? well you are wrong  :)

if seen some cool scripts from Xiderowg and Moghunter that will come soon!!! RMXP will never be the some again

well i told him that i think he needs a forum to help ppl out with the mog scripts hope he makes one!!!

Rep:
Level 97
That's awesome. Are you going to post them all here, in separate topics? or just link to them. Either way, that's really cool. Thank you.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
gigantic influx of Mog scripts in new projects to follow

Rep:
Level 87
well from what  he told me i can post it here if i give credit... he told me that I could make make own site if i wanted but i'm no good with that  :-\ so i can't do it

if anyone wants to help me making the site with all of the scripts i would be glad  :)

now back to work  ;)

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
yep the ABS  scripts are cool  ;8 ;8

Now Listenin'
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven ( and listen 4Ever)

Rep:
Level 87
i already post some MOG scripts on the forum  :) they are total in english and I will post the XAS Tutorial today too

here i will post all the XAS add-ons and the XAS Hero edition 
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19306.0.html

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Xiderowg is cool. 8)
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
ok the tutorial and XAS Hero edition is ready http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19306.0.html

enjoy

When I'm trying to open the thing it says "Project could not be read due to incompatibility between software versions"...

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Probably because you use PK.

Rep:
Level 87
????
Ahh well you can always make and abs buy events but you dont look like the guy smart enough

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
This is a link to the english version to the site.....you guys should really search the page first...If this is already been told....forgive me....but I'm sleepy right now...
http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Battle/XAS_00a.html
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
????
Lol that was new lol some one told him to translate it(forgot the name)so its new probly by 8 days

Rep:
Level 87
i did  ;)

the the script is translated to  :)

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
The only problem I have is this being incompatible with Postality Knights...could I somehow get the code then?

Rep:
Level 87
????
If by somehow you mean make it work i have no idea but if somehow means can you have the code then yes ..Damnit im leaving again tommorow