RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
XD haha

[edit]  75 post!   superhot topic    :P

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Can you make an icon of a parcel, mail, fire, water, earth, thunder, ice?

If you could, thanks.
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Wow, great job Moo

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i think that the parcel and the mail, (as in like an envelope), is already in the stock resource file of the software. but i'll make u the elements here in a minute or so

[edit 1]

here's the stock:
envelope

parcel

in my second edit i'll have the elements up

[edit 2]
fire

earth (don't cred. me... not mine, i only edited it a little)

ice

water

thunder1

thunder2

the thunders are different cause i guess it depends on the person and what stereotypical 'color' you like thunder to be
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 11:46:08 PM by grafikal007 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
grafikal007

&

Moo

This is sick! you should think about adding them all into a folder and uploading.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yeah. You should put them into a folder so you don't have to make multiple threads.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, it's a work in progress. I don't think they need to upload into a folder every time they make a new picture, maybe just every ten or so

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
oh, they already have someone doing this. xD

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Hey, the parcel thing in the RTP is more like a bag. I want it to be like a package, you know a box with a rope around it?
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
ohhh. ok. gotcha gotcha, here ya go!

parcel

[edit]

heres another i did real quick

parcel2
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 12:07:17 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Wow, that was fast...Thanks that was very good. What program are you using? Paint?
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
yup, MS PAINT. i've always used that. im so used to it

keep the ideas comin guys.  :P   ive got nothing to do tonight haha
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 12:17:23 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Wow! How about making me a Feather (white, orange, red, orange-red), A flame with a white-blueish aura, Water in a glass (add some sparkles to the water), a fang, an emblem of a sword, cell phone.

Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
OMG..hahaha ok will do. i have half those icons already, ill just need to recolor to ur specs   :P

sword emblem...what do u mean by that??
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 12:43:58 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
You know, a sword emblem. Like the badges in Pokemon.
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
What about a katana, shurikan, kunai, ect? You need some ninja tools in there. ;D
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You know, a sword emblem. Like the badges in Pokemon.

im sorry, i don't play pokemon... i don't know what they look like

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Basically its just a little sword meant to be awarded to the knights or something like that. I got some more ideas!
Mushroom (brown, red, white, purple spots)and herb(green, turqoise, red, whatever you can come up with).
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
okeydokie. first order done.

emblem of a sword (with sword on it)(credits to Gravity Corp. and Lee Myoung Jin for original icon, then me for edits[just that sword on the front])

cellphone... (why'd u need that hahaha)

fang

feather(white)

feather(orange)

feather(red-orange)

feather(red)

fire w/blue aura

glass of water w/sparkles

katana, shurikan, kunai
time for me to do those  ;D

done.

katana

shuriken

kunai

now im workin on the mushrooms and herbs.

done.

green herb

red herb

turquoise herb

mushroom blue spots

mushroom brown spots

mushroom green spots

mushroom purple spots

mushroom red spots

mushroom white spots
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 06:46:34 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I love those ninja tools! A++
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 97
These are all really good. You guys are doing a great job.

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Nicely done! Keep up the good work!
Got more Ideas!
-a diamond
-a ruby
-an emerald
-Iron Ore
-Steel ore
-Crystal(white, yellow, green, red, blue, white-blue, purple, brown, black)
-knuckles with spikes

Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
can I get a scrool? just a simple one will do. I need to use it as the icon for a note my hero gets.

thanks.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
here's a butt load of gems and stuff like that. don't cred. me on any of these. (i use these in my game as things like addon's to weapons)

amethyst

aquamarine

diamond

emerald

garnet

opal

pearl

ruby

sapphire

sardonyx

topaz

zircon

ok, then back to mine again
iron ore

steel ore (FYI, steel is made of iron ore and coal. there is not actual steel ore :P but i made it for u anyway incase u need it for a different reason)[edit] i just thought, hey, u could prolly use this for silver ore if u wanted to, i have it 'light/shiny' enough for that.

knuckles with spikes  (these are literally, knuckles with spikes, unless u wanted a Wolverine type dealio with the backhand and long blades...)

can I get a scrool?
anything for nouman :P

also, i have a few already made scrolls/pages. i have a torn scroll/torn page, and tons of book icons. so if anyone wants a peek, then i'll post, but none are by me.

i'll make ur simple scroll in a sec.

[edit]

here's ur 'scrool'  ;D

scroll

oh, and to anyone (in general), instead of elemental icons, i use these for my element symbols.
dark element

thunder element

fire element

water element

earth element

ice element

light element

normal element

these in any archive ?? hahahaha
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 02:38:57 AM by grafikal007 »