RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Could you guys make a whip too.

Rep:
Level 88
Is it just me that i see everyone as this arl guy!?!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
was there a reason you wanted to show the sprite? like an icon based of the hat or something?  :P

oh yea, and sorry all, that i wasn't on for most the day. but heres an update. its got the full ninja gear and 9 EES edits on the swords. i also made a whip as close to the EES as possible. i think it came out well.

Also, here's what ive set up for some rules or so.

You all can request icons, just keep em coming. I'll post an update pretty much everyday with all the newest orders in the update. This update is fairly small just cause there weren't that many orders. The larger the updates tho, the longer it'll take to post up (the time for me to make em  :P )

UPDATE

ICON SHOP v1.3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
sry for dub post

heres another:

UPDATE

ICON SHOP v1.31

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
sry for dub post

heres another:

UPDATE

ICON SHOP v1.31

LOL!

Thanks for the Whip

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
 ;).        NP!  ;D

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Could you make HP and MP icons?

Thanks ;)

BTW thanks for the twin Katanas ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
What about a mage uniform, priest uniform, soldier uniform, ect.? (EES of course)

~Irgna (I will keep doing this until they get rid of that stupid "arl" prank)
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Wasn't that "arl" thing just for April fools?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yes, took them long enough to get rid of it, though.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Oh! Finally...
I hate april fools...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
-for the HP and MP icons, yea, i'm actually making them now. i'll have a few variations for you (and anyone in general) to choose from.

-the capes, i reskinned a few for each, tho there's enough variation in the cape design to  switch it up on ur own (just be specific if you need like a certain color or something)

-uh OH, yea, and the uniforms, i was looking down thru the armor listed in the EES, there's pleanty to make up the uniforms, tho if you want like a 'set' as in a 'colored set' let me know what colors for each so that i can match ur game   :D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 02:34:16 PM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
like blue for the mage, white for the cleric, ect.
also, do you happen to have Pickle's icon? most of them are EES and would give you a TON more material to work with. I'll give you the link if you don't have them.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
sure, if u have the link. i know have some of the stuff. but not much of it. cause ive seen it around.

[edit] oh yea, ok i can make those outfits for you. what color for soldier? cause i think there's already a grey/gray set in the folder already... but im not entirely sure. i may need to reskin the gloves to a metalic or grey color to finish the set, but i think the rest is in there. but those other outfits, i'll be sure to reskin
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 12:56:56 AM by grafikal007 »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I have no idea what's going on and I'm glad the arl thing is over. >_> When I'm fully prepared to start again, I'll rejoin the super duo team. XP It seems I did much more work when I had school >_>

Rep:
Level 88
What's an EES?
Also I need a blowdart set, like the tube and dart, in a high quality form...with a black backround.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
EES = Enterbrain Extra style  (icons of superior quality)  :P

its probably what ur looking for in that blowdart and tube

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, I need WoW style Icons.
Cuase thats what im using.....is wow icons....

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
like WoW as in - World of Warcraft?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i had to dub post...cause.....100th POST!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Wow! Oh, and don't count on me to make anything other than weapons/shields. I have no hell of an idea how to make ninja clothes and headbands and whatever. Also, like I said, I'll start again when I get requests I can do and I'm much more prepared. I'm going to put the download on the first post.

Quote from: OFFTOPIC
Wow... for some reason, I was saying "grafikal007" in my head and it came out as giraffe later on. And congrats on your 100th post! :D Man... get's tiring writing all the "[\quote]" and "[\color]" and stuff on fast reply... ><

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yeah, like an iron color (dark grey) for the soldier uniform.