RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
The emblem of sword looks like an item in Ragnarok Online.
But everything are nice.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
But everything are nice.

probably is. the symbol isn't mine, but i edited it with the sword on front. but i've never played that game. the place i got that icon from had an 'annonymous' author for the icon, so i don't know who to give cred. to.  i use that icon (without the sword) in my game as a 'Emblem of Nobility'.

and Thx!  ;8

[edit] actually, the 'downloaded title' of that icon is "wrath of valkyrie"... i have no idea what that is. (well i know what a valkyrie is) but i don't know where the icon's from.  :P

re-did a few things. (just 3)

swollow

wind sword

katars

[edit] im back again.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 04:00:29 AM by grafikal007 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
friggen you are awsome man!

also thanks for catching my spelling error xD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
heh, no problem  ;8

p.s. nouman i like ur sig.   its a collage of a lot of good stuff hahaha
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 04:22:01 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Okay, that was a lot. How did you make these icons anyway? I can't get the curves right...
More ideas:
-Bar of Iron
-Bar of Steel
-Bar of Gold
-Bar of Copper
-Mythril Ore
-copper Ore
-Gold Ore
-Short Sword
-Long Sword

Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
How did you make these icons anyway? I can't get the curves right...

um. i dunno. i'm an art student at Pennsylvania College of Art and Design...sooo.maybe it has something to do with the fact that i can draw ? hahaha  :P

well now. here's ur icons, Magic.

copper bar

copper ore

gold ore

gold bar

mithril ore

mithril bar(i figured you might have wanted this then, cause you asked for the ore)

steel bar (doubles as silver bar)

iron bar

longsword

shortsword

pik (ur gunna need something to mine this stuff.  ;8)

[edit] here's coal, so that you can smelt it and iron together to get a steel bar   ;D

coal
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 06:40:31 AM by grafikal007 »

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
But everything are nice.

probably is. the symbol isn't mine, but i edited it with the sword on front. but i've never played that game. the place i got that icon from had an 'annonymous' author for the icon, so i don't know who to give cred. to.  i use that icon (without the sword) in my game as a 'Emblem of Nobility'.

and Thx!  ;8

[edit] actually, the 'downloaded title' of that icon is "wrath of valkyrie"... i have no idea what that is. (well i know what a valkyrie is) but i don't know where the icon's from.  :P

I told you it's from Ragnarok Online, a Korean Online Game.
Give the credits to Gravity Corp. and Lee Myoung Jin (sp?)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
oh. so it is then? ok! sounds fine to me  :)

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
here's a butt load of gems and stuff like that. don't cred. me on any of these. (i use these in my game as things like addon's to weapons)

amethyst

aquamarine

diamond

emerald

garnet

opal

pearl

ruby

sapphire

sardonyx

topaz

zircon

ok, then back to mine again
iron ore

steel ore (FYI, steel is made of iron ore and coal. there is not actual steel ore :P but i made it for u anyway incase u need it for a different reason)[edit] i just thought, hey, u could prolly use this for silver ore if u wanted to, i have it 'light/shiny' enough for that.

knuckles with spikes  (these are literally, knuckles with spikes, unless u wanted a Wolverine type dealio with the backhand and long blades...)

can I get a scrool?
anything for nouman :P

also, i have a few already made scrolls/pages. i have a torn scroll/torn page, and tons of book icons. so if anyone wants a peek, then i'll post, but none are by me.

i'll make ur simple scroll in a sec.

[edit]

here's ur 'scrool'  ;D

scroll

oh, and to anyone (in general), instead of elemental icons, i use these for my element symbols.
dark element

thunder element

fire element

water element

earth element

ice element

light element

normal element

these in any archive ?? hahahaha

Those gems in the ups are from RO, too, right?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i have zero idea  :P , like i've said, ive never played the game. and maybe only heard of it once. sooo... i dunno.  i got all my icons from the same annonymous source. so if anyone (i don't care who) knows where they came from , then coooool. lemme know so i give cred. Jap, if you know for sure those are from..um..RO, then i'll be sure to cred.  ;D

[edit]
i have a few folder's of icons that i've downloaded (mostly annoymous) but when i know who there from, i write 'credit to _ _ _' in the folder's name. but these icons are all from someone i don't know, so thats why there's no credit name. except just dont cred. me.

UPDATE

Here is a DIRECT download link to ALL of the icons made thus far by both MASTERMOO AND ME!

ICON SHOP v1.0
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 08:53:05 PM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
W-Wow!! Yeah, maybe its because you can draw...

More Ideas:
-Grape
-Orange
-Watermelon
-Bread
-Hamburger
-Strawberry
-Lettuce
-Tomato
-Celery
-Meat
-Chicken
-Stove

Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Well, I'm telling you the credits coz... I have bad memories with credits. It's actually not me, but a board where I used to be a mod.
That's why I keep reminding everyone to use credits when they forget.
Because I don't want to see the same thing happened to RMRK.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Could you do an icon of two Katanas crossed over?
Thanks ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
ZOMG. While I was away, apparently lots of things happened... Sorry I was gone. DAMN!!!! grafikal made so many! XD I'll need to add them to compilation now. Also, I will no longer be posting pictures but I will display some just for those who haven't seen this post before. Damn.... sad that this topic is bigger than my game one XD Also, compilation should be added soon.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 11:33:47 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 88
...My icons suck... Some of the icons in my game are custom but I suck at making them soooo... Think anyone could make then better by completely redoing them? Here they are:

Left Emerald Piece.

Right Emerald Piece.

Emerald.

Glassy Metal Square.

A wittle picture of a cat.

Right Ruby Piece.

Left Ruby Piece.

Ruby.

And make me a ruler, glue stick and another ruler which is thicker. Thank you. :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
these are so great! you guys should think of a name for this topic instead of the current one xD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Hmm, how about some bows, staves, rods, hooks (like a curved knife), and some different kinds of fish?
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
How 'bout you make some guns, lol, I need some for my game. Just a sugestion, good luck.

Rep:
Level 88
...My icons suck... Some of the icons in my game are custom but I suck at making them soooo... Think anyone could make then better by completely redoing them? Here they are:

Left Emerald Piece.

Right Emerald Piece.

Emerald.

Glassy Metal Square.

A wittle picture of a cat.

Right Ruby Piece.

Left Ruby Piece.

Ruby.

And make me a ruler, glue stick and another ruler which is thicker. Thank you. :)
Help? Think somebody could make them again? Plz? Plz? Plzzzz...

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Do you perhaps have a cyber/iron Glove ?  ::)

And Very nice work btw

Rep:
Level 88
>.< I've asked 3 times but Ill ask it again.

Could somebody re do the 8 icons I posted and make me a Ruler, Glue Stick and a Thicker Ruler?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
OMG be patient...
It's only been 5 hours
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
hahahaha WOW! lol. this looks like fun :P     haha, halestorm, i woke up an hour ago haha, sooooo its take a little for me to get ready then jump on here haha. but i'll get u guys' stuff done soooon :P.  though, i will be leaving today. im not entirely sure when that is going to be, so i'll finish the orders of what was posted up until now then i'll do the "new" orders (the ones after this post) tomorrow, cause i'll be getting home tomorrow afternoon sometime.

k. im starting orders now.  :P

[edit] p.s. 'to Jap' - thx for the credit help. any more would help a lot thx!  ;8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i sleep in a lot  :P. especially on saturdays hahaha