RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay. Well, RPG_Gnome, I've finished Military Pick (not too great but passable as a pick, I guess XP) and I'll continue when I'm done with the swollow.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to say that I got to go sleep reaaaaaaally soon so I'll work on the things tomorrow. So far, all I have to do is the hand axe and the warhammer. Please give input on the things made so far! Good night and just in case I don't see you tomorrow, good day and good evening ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Well, I must say, you've outdone your self!
+1 Rep!

Rep:
Level 88
I'll be using these on my game. Cradit will be given to you, of course.

(If it's not a problem.)

Click the pic!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
'Course not! I think I wrote that somewhere... And thanks for the rep! :D Now, I must bid you adieu.

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
How about...A fire sword, Lightning sword, Knuckles, Wooden sword, Bamboo spear?
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
REEEEAAAAAALLLLYYYY
Sweet nice work !

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
How about...A fire sword, Lightning sword, Knuckles, Wooden sword, Bamboo spear?
I'll do those when I'm done with the other requests I have so far.

Can you give me a picture for lightning sword, knuckles, and bamboo spear? I need a picture of bamboo spear to just plain help me and same for the picture of knuckles. I need a picture of lightning sword because I'm afraid it'll just look like fire sword except that it's blu-ish.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 07:42:11 PM by mastermoo420 »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
hey, i was lookin at ur stuff, and it seems to be pretty damn popular. i could help if you would like any. i can post stuff (i'll edit later) of things ive done not too long ago [for examples of my stuff].

and im ALWAYS active on the forums anywhere from 5pm - 1am [eastern US time].

just lemme know if you wanna see a few of the things i made (mostly evolving weapons [for synthesizing purposes]) and i'll edit this and show.

[EDIT]
sword point 1

sword point 2

sword point 3

sword point 4

lance point 1

lance point 2

lance point 3

lance point 4

also, here's a different SCIMITAR:

i like using a black background cause it gives a better 'finish' to the look of the icon when it's imported into the resources.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 02:40:02 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 88
Hmm, well what other kind of weapons can I think off......
Hmm, you could do a club, a fork!, a wooden sword, a metal mallet, a 'blade' of grass.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
bamboospear1

bamboospear2

bamboospear3

'blade' of grass    :-\

knuckles   (brass ones)

club

spiked club (incase u wanted that too)

fork

metalmallet

woodensword

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Nice! Hey thanks that was some very good icons(although the yellow and brown bamboo looks weird). I'll be asking for some more requests later.

Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
that's not any problem! :)  i do these all the time. then i noticed the post for them. so i figured id be able to help.

[edit] how awesome would that be if this got stickyd and renamed "icon shop" ...  just an idea, but its not my original post, i thought id throw that out there tho

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
He's definately qualified. His are some of the best icons I've seen not made by the Japanese RMXP community
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahhh.... I was out because I went to a dinner thing with church people and then I slept then had school XP And grafikal, thanks for the icons! I'll add them soon!

Rep:
Level 88
How about making different coloured scales? I mean like a Dragon Scale or something. Or a Laser O_O

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hmm... A laser... I'll try that if grafikal doesn't finish it first XD But, I don't get what you mean by a dragon scale :P

Rep:
Level 88
I meant like a diner fork, but the pitchfork is cool!
Cuase you have the butter knife.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol... A dinner fork... I'll try that :P And a laser, I'll do after, and get me a picture of a scale and I'll make it :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
ill grab the scale. i already have an icon for that, i'll just do some reskinning on it and post them

[edit]
here you go:

black scale

blue scale

gold/yellow scale

green scale

red scale

orange scale

hmm...and i made this last night when i got bored. the inspiration is that chick from soulcaliber. her sword doubles as a whip....i don't know if anyone understands that, but this is her weapon.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 09:56:15 PM by grafikal007 »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
orange scale added to the list above ur post

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Omg... You make so many variations of one thing >< I'm not gonna alphabetically organize your list XD

Rep:
Level 88
THANKS! It can help great! (Currently I havent really used any of Masterofmoos icons)