RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dumbest things that have happened to you

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Post the dumbest things that have happened to you here.

When I was 11 I got kicked out of a bed and matress store for ripping a tag off of a matress.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Me coming into this thread or thinking I could breath underwater when I was 13. >.>

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Me coming into this thread or thinking I could breath underwater when I was 13. >.>
How did I know someone would say "me coming into this thread"?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I made a halfcourt shot for the other team ;_;

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I had sex with Amanda.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I came home after school one day, and ran down my hallway, jumped onto my bed, rolled across it, hit the wall beneath my window sill on the other end, and fell to the ground beneath it.

I was 15. :-\

Rep:
Level 91
I once thought there was jamacian people.....
Smile, god loves you :)

Rep:
Level 97
Because of Parkinsons

Rep:
Level 88
Cut my finger in a fan when i was 7.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh heres a good one.

I smoked so much pot I threw up one time.

Rep:
Level 96
I came home after school one day, and ran down my hallway, jumped onto my bed, rolled across it, hit the wall beneath my window sill on the other end, and fell to the ground beneath it.

I was 15. :-\

I tried to do this again recently...on purpose.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
NO WONDER YOURE MAD.

I thought blizzard loved me lol.

ok ok jk.

Once when i was 6, i saw this toy story type movie, in which stufies come alive, but they were evil, so when i opened my stuff toys cupboard(which i still have maintained, because theyre..err...cute..i mean MANLY STUFF TOYS, cmon i gotta sensitive side too XD) so yeah, i opened the cupboard, it was messy(i dumped them bfore going, one over the other) so one of them slid and came forward and i was like, "OOOOH CHIMPU IS ALIVE AAA!!!!!"

and then when i think bout it im like

lol wtf, this is all arrow's fault.
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
went into a canal on my bike or blowing up my computer.... or stabbing my hand with a scrwdriver when i was 7

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I have to think on this one ..  :-\

My most stupid must have been really stupid cuz i erased it from my memory's

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I don't know if this fits but...
My BF and I were screwing in the girls bathroom at the nearby park today, and some Track and Field girls come in after he cums and so we're stuck in the stall FOREVER, him standing on the toilet seat so they don't see his feet and me with my pants down.

Rep:
Level 96
Sounds like something you'll probably remember for a while, heh.

(You are EVERYWHERE!  :o)

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Yeah, I don't think we'll be doing it again, even if he BEGS.
Once a guy that I liked was interested in my best friend. My BEST BEST FRIEND.
Happened twice. Such bull.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
so i think that situation will happen again with kai

so the stupidest thing ive got is trying to jump a mud puddle and well lets say that jaket didnt make it home..
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I don't know if this fits but...
My BF and I were screwing in the girls bathroom at the nearby park today, and some Track and Field girls come in after he cums and so we're stuck in the stall FOREVER, him standing on the toilet seat so they don't see his feet and me with my pants down.

lol

i was in the USA and i wanted to make a jew joke, Because of southpark etc etc so i walked into up to a radom guy and make a jew joke, he hit me and then threw me into a garbage can. This was when i was 18 i now lothe jews even though my girlfriends brother is like buhdast
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
~OMG KAIREI, I can't believe you told them that!

Not THE stupist time I did something, but once me and Yukimora were in a park a couple years ago and we found a field hockey stick. So I was like, "Friggin Sweet, let's try to see who can dodge it the best!" Well, let's just say their might still be a tumor on Yukimora's ankle.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
THis conversation is getting better and better, Yesterday i tried jump from my roof to my pool, i didn't know that the pool was empty (at the time)
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I used to Gymnastics...
And I went to go and do the Vault apparatus...
I ran the track leading to the Vault...
Abnd I forgot to jump and ran straight into it...
I was winded badly...

Last night I pured straight BBQ sauce into my mouth...
And tried to swallow it...
I threw up...
It was foul man...
So bad!!!

pokeball @_@Offline
Rep: +0/-0Level 87
When i was in primary school a girl asked me out but i didnt hear her and i was talking to my friend he asked me a question and i said yes to him and she though i said yes to her a week later she asked me to go somewhere with her i said OH GOD NO GET AWAY FROM ME! she then slapped me and said im dumped.  ;8

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
This probably isn't the dumbest thing ever, but I stapled my thumb two days ago.