RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dumbest things that have happened to you

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Another good one, I accedentally said fuck on my radio show. Nobody caught me apparently, because it was never mentioned after I did that. I'm surpised Ed or Mark didn't get pissed.  :-\

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You have...a radio show?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
garlic bread randomly appeard half baked in my toaster....when i nvr even had garlic bread in there b4

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
My buddy yelled out, "HOLK," and when I turned around a frisbee hit me in the nose.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
SGBX has a radio show? And why would you something as personal as that, Kareri? Nice story, though :D Oh, and grafikal... You're so lucky! Free garlic bread! Lol. That's cool... And ouch for Holk :P

My dumb things... a couple of them.
1) Trying to staple a stack of papers and stapling my index finger instead.
2) Running into a glass screen thingy.
3) Playing basketball and having the ball hit me on the head
4) Tripping over myself at one time (sometimes I have bad coordination :P)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
When I was little I used to walk to the mall, and there was construction along a shortcut my friends and I would take. I stepped in mud, and my whole foot and half of my leg sank in. When I got to the mall, I had to wash my shoe and pants off in the bathroom sink. It was pretty hilarious.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh! I remember one more. Holk's reminded me of mine. Okay... I was by a creek with my friend's when I saw a patch of land. Look solid, good. I jump down and it was like super duper mud. It felt like landing in a bunch of dookie and I sank all the way to my ankles/a little above. My friend jumped in later because she's just stupid >_> Then I washed off the poop-like stuff in the creek and then my shoes got all heavy :P

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
falling into ponds is always fun unless they have that green plant stuff onto, then its annoying cus i gotta get it all off.

Rep:
Level 88
It did -.- The pond was up to my waist and over... I was wearing my best T-Shirt too  :'(

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
yeah but when it goes over your head i looked like a deformed monster

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
The dumbest thing that ever happened to me... hmm... big competition there =P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You have...a radio show?

Yes, it's the Headbangers Den. I don't mntion it much, actually I'll be amazed if any one finds qouted of me talking about it.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Yes, it's the Headbangers Den. I don't mntion it much, actually I'll be amazed if any one finds qouted of me talking about it.

I found a quote of you talking about it!! ^_^ Go me!!
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Wow... very nice dumb things here.  ;D
The dumbest thing that happened to me was years ago, when I was like 11 or so.
I received a game with darts so my cousin and I decided to try it... only in a different way.
"Let's throw darts at each other feet and dodge them!"  :o
How can I say this.... I laugh all the time I see my scar in my left foot. (shouldn't be wearing sandals)

Actually, I have another story with darts! I have a small fish pond at home.
So, my cousin and I (again ;8 ) tried another game
"Let's throw darts at the fish and see them dodge them!"
We got grounded for having pierced one of the fish... it didn't make it. :tpg:
~ Love me... I want you to love me... ~

Scripting Academy || My Deviantart || Project: Tsol - Aishite Aishite

Tired of:
Main character being found in a cliff and not being human;
Angel characters against demon ones;
Vampire characters falling in love with humans;
Human rebelling against Dragons;
More than one world in ACTUALLY one world;
DNA transfusions and mutations;
Powerful races and humans who amazingly rule almost every part of the world having absolutely no super power;
Demons being released after some time in "slumber";
Titles with Legacy or the name of the world on it;

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I keep running into walls O_o
It doesn't even hurt O_o
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I was climbing a tree, and saw a branch from the corner of my eye, reached for it, and it wasn't there... I fell and impailed my self on a fence pushing my coller bone up to my chin (dislocated and broken)

I was alone, and hanging from the fence...

I had to lift my-self off the fence, I was 14 at the time... It hurt, I didn't pass out, or cry... I was very dizzy... I went home, my Mum took one look at me and rushed me to Hozzy...

I stopped climbing tree's after that... I am not an Ewok !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 87
I got run over by a three year old on an ATV, and he wasn't even wearing a helmet!

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Ok, well, if anyone has ever played Tom Clanceys Splinter Cell series you probably know that you can do a wall split to hide above ground and drop down on your enemy...

Well, I tried doing that at my friends house. I was waiting for him to come up the stairs when... BANG, one foot goes through one wall and the other foot through the other wall. Then when I got myself out I fell down the stairs and broke the hand rail.

I felt pretty retarded.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
I've actually walked into the door while I was opening it.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
That one is always happening to me.

I reach for the door knob, I think I turned it, but end up running face first into the door.

What sux the worst is that I usually run at the door and end up crashing really hard.
This happens pretty frequently though.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
I was 8, and i was playing with a lighter. I decided it would be fun to set my kitten on fire, ergo, i had to cut burnt hair off of my kitten. when my mom got home she grounded me, and then i spent three months doing chores to pay for the vet bills.

The worst part is that the kitten was fine, it didn't even notice its tail was on fire.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Idiot ;8

Well... I can't talk...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
God, poor animals. I killed my fish, ghermination burnt the fur off his kitten...  ;D
~ Love me... I want you to love me... ~

Scripting Academy || My Deviantart || Project: Tsol - Aishite Aishite

Tired of:
Main character being found in a cliff and not being human;
Angel characters against demon ones;
Vampire characters falling in love with humans;
Human rebelling against Dragons;
More than one world in ACTUALLY one world;
DNA transfusions and mutations;
Powerful races and humans who amazingly rule almost every part of the world having absolutely no super power;
Demons being released after some time in "slumber";
Titles with Legacy or the name of the world on it;

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
My avatar is about to shoot itself...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.