RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question only a girl can anwser? Ask it here...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Real sex talk is certainly different than just talking about it. It something that you know afterwards. So, its almost kinda like wtf? For the first time. Least, that was how it was for me.  :D  Never had sex-ed.  :lol: ... Slipped though the cracks.

My thoughts on cybersex though, since that has been brought up: Don't do it unless getting paid for it. Its like pr0n, :p except interactive and requires imagination. I do keep open minded, however, after having an aim name... I didn't realize that there are so many people that want to cybersex. (I did not have a sexual refrence to my name at all either.)

I think I might see what this other thread is like. This other thread popped up after ours, yes?  :-\
Why do people evn bother with Esex? Uh yeah, I think I'm the only dude that still says Esex.

Rep:
Level 87
ppl with B&W pics are not emo, ppl with anime are.
Ive never even heard the term Esex. I suppose really fat ugly ppl with low self esteem resort to it because they can't get anything else.
"Your already not f*cking her, what have you got to lose?" - Mystery

"What I'm really after," Mystery finally
said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."
"You never got much love as a child, did you?" Style  asked
"No," he replied sheepishly.

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!
 www.venusianarts.com <- mystery's site

"Attraction IS NOT a choice!" - David D.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Ive never even heard the term Esex. I suppose really fat ugly ppl with low self esteem resort to it because they can't get anything else.

You do know that nobody takes you serious here? I'm just checking. Like Seriously, that whole topic you made about manipulating women wasn't a good idea. You dug yourself a hole, a very big hole.

Rep:
Level 87
Psshh I don't care. :)besides I'm willing to bet I know a few people on rmxp who could get this place shut down because of the PK download.

said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!

Final Fantasy 7

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol, silly boy

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11960.0.html

Then go there and spread your message. There are enough idiots to fall for your stuff.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Psshh I don't care. :)besides I'm willing to bet I know a few people on rmxp who could get this place shut down because of the PK download.

:V Oh no, HAX!!!! :V

Yet again, no one cares.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Question for a girl:

How do you know if you can trust someone?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

LOL go ahead.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
Question for a girl:

Well what do you mean by not trust them? Do you mean lying to you? Cheating on you?
Whats she doing that makes you suspicious? More details would be helpful.

Final Fantasy 7

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

LOL go ahead.

:V Oh no, HAX!!!! :V

Yet again, no one cares.

OMG, great minds think alike!

Rep:
Level 96
There is no she yet...how do you know if *girl* actually wants to be that she? Sure, they can SAY that, but how do you know if it isn't some silly joke? This only happened to me this way once, and it's no BIG deal, but it happens to me with other stuff all the time.

Rep:
Level 87
There is no she yet...how do you know if *girl* actually wants to be that she? Sure, they can SAY that, but how do you know if it isn't some silly joke? This only happened to me this way once, and it's no BIG deal, but it happens to me with other stuff all the time.

Well hmm

http://www.betterthanyourboyfriend.com/flow2.jpg

lets see, to tell if she is interested in you, look for these signs, if she give you at least three then she likes you.

what she says
-she tries to end silence; ex- "so..." (credit mASF)
-she initiates contact with you
-asks about name/age/ethnicity/fragrance/clothing (credit Hysteria)
-married women talks incessently to you, yet never mentions the husband (credit Vapor)
-asks you if you're leaving when you put something away or put on your gloves, etc (credit adamm411)

what she does
-she plays with her hair while talking to you
-you sense jealousy when you mention another female
-she initiates kino
-she makes eye contact then smiles at you (credit syren)
-she brings her group of friends to stand near your group of friends and keeps looking over (credit syren)
-she watches you on the dancefloor (credit syren)
-body language i.e If she moves her body around to face you while you are talking (credit Malibu)
-grabbing hat/ring etc. and putting it on unprovoked or touches any article of clothing (credit acqyr and Katil)
-legs become intertwined with yours (credit Jester)
-leans in while talking to you (credit Jester)
-looks at you when you look away, then turns away when you look back (credit Jester)

You absolutely know you're in when-
-she puts her hand on your leg
-licks her lips when talking to (credit Jester)
-she tries to grab your attention constantly (credit Jester)
-she grabs your crotch or ass (credit acqyr)
-you can see her giving you the doggy dinner bowl eyes (credit X-Ice)
-she takes your cell phone without warning and she put her phone number in (credit Top Gun)

after you get three you may wanna try this test, just to be sure.

Its a lil test I do if i'm not sure if she's into me or not.

say "Give me your hands", and put
your palms up for her to take them.
1- Squeeze her hands. If she squeezes back, she passes.
2- Lower your hands, and if she follows with her hands, she passes.

Final Fantasy 7

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Phoenix, Saucy asked you to leave this topic. Also, stop making yourself look like an idoit.

Rep:
Level 87
Phoenix, Saucy asked you to leave this topic. Also, stop making yourself look like an idoit.

No, not this thread she didnt. and If someone asks for help ill give it to them.

Final Fantasy 7

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

No, not this thread she didnt. and If someone asks for help ill give it to them.
I did ask you to leave this thread. Get the fuck out of my topic. Frank enough?

Question for a girl:

Arrow trust is always a hard thing, if you open up your heart you may be leaving yourself to have it broken. But I think it's worth the risk.

If your talking about a girl going out with you, or flirting with you, to get something from you other then a meaningful relationship, then you *should* be able to tell if she's manipulating you, most people in general are not very good liars and even if they are, it's hard to hide from truth that they only want money from you ( or something else ). It's not detecting dishonesty that's the problem, it's accepting that it's there and being strong enough to face it.

If you need more help let me know  :)

Why do people evn bother with Esex? Uh yeah, I think I'm the only dude that still says Esex.
I've done it with an ex and a webcam, and while it was fun, it really wasn't anything great, although at least this time when we had sex I actually climaxed. Without the webcam?? Lol's, pointless!

I've heard of the term E-Sex, grandpa  :lol:

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

I did ask you to leave this thread. Get the fuck out of my topic. Frank enough?

Rep:
Level 96
All right, I suppose that's true...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
-she puts her hand on your leg
-licks her lips when talking to (credit Jester)
-she tries to grab your attention constantly (credit Jester)
-she grabs your crotch or ass (credit acqyr)
-you can see her giving you the doggy dinner bowl eyes (credit X-Ice)
-she takes your cell phone without warning and she put her phone number in (credit Top

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Phoenix, if you weren't all that stupid, id've +repped you.

yeah wow.

I didnt know that if i girl caught my ass, ar wanted to kiss me, she 'd be in love.

I THOUGHT SISTERS DO THAT!

Tell us somethign we DONT know...
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I actually am a pick-up artist myself by nature, but if a girl catches your ass, that doesn't mean anything. If a guy does that, yes that means he wants sex, but that doesn't go with girls. This only prooves that you guys have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. And now GTFO of this thread, the title says:

Question only a girl can anwser? Ask it here...

Are you a girl? No. So please leave. You were asked more than once to do so. You have your own thread if you want to talk about that matter. Answer the questions there.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

Well hmm

http://www.betterthanyourboyfriend.com/flow2.jpg

lets see, to tell if she is interested in you, look for these signs, if she give you at least three then she likes you.

what she says
"list of things that aren't necessarily true, and mean nothing."

what she does
"things that are obvious, or things that never happen"

"things everyone knows already"

after you get three you may wanna try this test, just to be sure.

Its a lil test I do if i'm not sure if she's into me or not.

say "Give me your hands", and put
your palms up for her to take them.
1- Squeeze her hands. If she squeezes back, she passes.
2- Lower your hands, and if she follows with her hands, she passes.

Seriously, how do your legs get intertwined with a girl's on accident? Some of these are just ridiculous and don't mean anything at all. Likewise, the "hands" test you have at the end doesn't mean anything either. Just because she does either of those doesn't mean anything. And you can't say "if she gives you at least three she likes you". BULLCRAP. Use your brain before pos- oh wait...

Sorry, Saucy, for this being brought to your topic.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
You know, the ass thing is not true. Girls at my school get their asses slapped all the time, and it doesn't mean anything. NOt that I've tried, I have some rather bad luck with this sort of thing.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think Pheonix may become the new forum idiot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Are you a girl? No. So please leave. You were asked more than once to do so. You have your own thread if you want to talk about that matter. Answer the questions there.

HAHAHAHA!
+REP!!!

I SPOSE HE IS GENDER CONFUSED LOL!!!

or......what else?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
*climbs back into threads* Dang I just seem to miss all the good questions don't I?  Oh well. Though: I agree with the answer of Saucy. I would like to think that women aren't as bad as that; however, it is just as possible for them to be manipulative or be a moneymonger. D: Gives the rest of us nice ones a bad rep.

And well you know about the nice girls....  xD (Oh well maybe, maybe not. Its not a proven theory of mine yet.)

Snailer <3