RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question only a girl can anwser? Ask it here...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Guys: Smell Good to attract the ladies

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
That and get drunk when needed.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yes, but don't over do it. Swimming in aftershave is worse then BO. And choose something other then Lynx, unless your under 16...

That and get drunk when needed.
Tipsy, not arrogant. I don't talk to drunks unless I know them. That, and a lot of you guys can't get it up if you've has one to many =o
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 05:59:37 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Whats the most important thing girls see in guys?
Good question, it depends, there are two types of attractiveness;

1. Rich, Muscles or attractive in general.

2. Funny, sensitive, sweet and caring. ( But to avoid the Friendship path you must be VERY romantic too )

Very wrong, my dear. ;) Girls just like to have some who is fun to be with. You men always make it seem that much more complex. ::) The stuff you mentioned is only 2nd priority.

Correct.

Out in a bar? Body talk, it usually starts with a quick glance into your eyes, she'll start playing with an object ( like running her finger around the rim of a glass ), she will preen herself ( move hair out of her eyes ), that's usually followed by presentation, as in her walking around the room to show herself off, and the sign for you to go over there is a long stare into your  eyes ( you should be staring too! ).

Heh, I see you know the one or another thing about "Body language". Look at her feet. If her one of her feet is pointing to you, this means she enjoys talking to you. :) And the "long stare" is everything above 1.5 seconds. A human being need 0.5 seconds to recognize a face and decide whether he likes it or not. 1.5 seconds is one whole second more than you need to recognize a face and that's pretty much. 1.5 only goes for the case if you walk past one another. If you are just standing there, most probably 2.5 up to 3 are enough.

Friend of yours? That's hard. VERY hard. Make it so you know you like her ( nothing too direct ) and wait for HER to make the first move ( and I mean an open mouth kiss ) to show that she likes your more then just a friend, but this doesn't happen much, and if it does, it may be because she's on the rebound. If you move things to fast you may screw up you friendship.
Just remember: flirting does not mean much with guy/girl friends.

Yeah, the trickiest thing are friends. T_T You never know what you're at. T_T
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 04:46:51 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I feel I should mention that some people find eye contact to be normal, and will have no problem looking right at you when they're talking to you.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
That only goes for the case you're already talking to each other. I mean, if you're talking to somebody and (s)he looks around, that most probably means, (s)he isn't even listening. What I posted goes for strangers.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
You can't over-analyze ever single little gesture that a girl does, otherwise you'll actually begin to believe that girls are predictable (which will make YOU predictable, therefore boring).  You'll end up with like some retarded script
"Oooh!  She blinked six times!  She want cake!" *bakes a cake*

Maybe she's pointing one foot at you because her warts make it uncomfortable to sit any other way.  Think about it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 08:23:36 PM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I hear that if a girl's hair is moving around violently, it really has nothing to with the huge gust of wind blowing through the area. It actually means she's horny and wants to have sex with you.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
okay emm well yeah im a bit cautious like about asking this but ill go for it.
I live in Ireland my sis lives in scotland (Glasgow) and well the first time i was over there I met this girl Bekka well anyway weve been talking for about 4-5 months like and the first and second time i met up with her (first time at a club second at a lost prophets concert) and well i felt myself you know trying to kiss her or at least do the stuff that leads up to that but well i stopped cause she had a bf. well anyway at the end of feb im going to see her again and we are gonna have the 1 day we are with eachother as if we were going out and well she is also my valentine and i was wondering what should i buy her for like to show her i really care?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
okay emm well yeah im a bit cautious like about asking this but ill go for it.
I live in Ireland my sis lives in scotland (Glasgow) and well the first time i was over there I met this girl Bekka well anyway weve been talking for about 4-5 months like and the first and second time i met up with her (first time at a club second at a lost prophets concert) and well i felt myself you know trying to kiss her or at least do the stuff that leads up to that but well i stopped cause she had a bf. well anyway at the end of feb im going to see her again and we are gonna have the 1 day we are with eachother as if we were going out and well she is also my valentine and i was wondering what should i buy her for like to show her i really care?
Flowers and a romantic card showing your feelings for her.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
what should i buy her for like to show her i really care?
Nothing to expensive!!! Just small and sweet, I can't tell you what because I don't   
know the girl, if you know her well enough you should have some idea what she likes! <3
If not, tell me about her.

i stopped cause she had a bf.
Oh, and that was quite honorable of you. :)

Whats the most important thing girls see in guys?
Good question, it depends, there are two types of attractiveness;

1. Rich, Muscles or attractive in general.

2. Funny, sensitive, sweet and caring. ( But to avoid the Friendship path you must be VERY romantic too )

Very wrong, my dear. ;) Girls just like to have some who is fun to be with. You men always make it seem that much more complex. ::) The stuff you mentioned is only 2nd priority.
Girls can be shallow too Blizz, not all of us. But very wrong? I don't think so.

You can't over-analyze ever single little gesture that a girl does, otherwise you'll actually begin to believe that girls are predictable (which will make YOU predictable, therefore boring).  You'll end up with like some retarded script

Maybe she's pointing one foot at you because her warts make it uncomfortable to sit any other way.  Think about it.

Ok Mr.Muscle, I'll agree with parts of that, it's not always best to over think things, BUT that doesn't mean you should ignore the signs all together.

I hear that if a girl's hair is moving around violently, it really has nothing to with the huge gust of wind blowing through the area. It actually means she's horny and wants to have sex with you.
Oh crap. ARLEN LEARNT THE SECRET! ::)

I feel I should mention that some people find eye contact to be normal, and will have no problem looking right at you when they're talking to you.
And some people cut them selves with razor blades. It depends on the looks, I always try to make the singles clear without be over zealous. Looking into the eyes, a quick glance down your body and back to your eyes means more then a lot.

Just learn to READ men. ;)

Please don't tell me that males are only friends with females to get in their pants T_T. Cause if it's true, then my friendship skills mustn't be that good... T_T

Heh, I see you know the one or another thing about "Body language".
Oh and everybody knows about body language, you and me just understand it past an instinct.

Just Remember: You can ask ME any question you like, I'm over 18, just put it in spoiler mode.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 02:51:07 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I has a qustion, if a chick is on the pill, should i use a rubber anyway?

Rep:
Level 87
I could respond in detail but since you're not serious I'll just say yes and give a simple answer. The pill doesn't prevent STD's.
A wise man once said, "I don't know. Go ask a woman."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, I am serious. My new lady is on the pill. Every other girl I dated wasn't on the pill. And well the hookers, it's common sense to use a skin anyway.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I has a qustion, if a chick is on the pill, should i use a rubber anyway?
VERY GOOD QUESTION!!! :)

If you don't know the girl you have to think of a few things:

1. STDs
2. She could be lying about being on the pill
3. The pill isn't %100 affective, especially so when you are taking antibiotics.

If your dating and trust the girl:

All of the above, but it should be fine IF you trust her. And you don't mind paying child support... T_T

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay, I guess I'll use a skin untill we've been together longer.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Okay, I guess I'll use a skin untill we've been together longer.
Make sure you use two next time, you didn't last very long... ;9

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
When when did I nail you? Honestly if I nailed a girl as good looking as you I'd remember.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
When when did I nail you? Honestly if I nailed a girl as good looking as you I'd remember.
<3 rep+

That was just playful banter :)

Any more Sexalicious questions..?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I dont really have anything to ask because I have a girlfriend (which leads into what Im going to say) but, I asked my one of my friends out and it wasnt really that hard, it felt akward the first day but now its great.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Girls can be shallow too Blizz, not all of us. But very wrong? I don't think so.

That's true. But believe me, EVERY girl I asked confirmed it. I asked "Macho or sensible guy? Muscles or nice personality?" I always get the same answer: "Actually I think they both are gay. I only want somebody with who it's fun to be with."

Actually they are predictable up to a specific level. Body language doesn't lie. It's only our skill of reading it that is flawed. Also read what I said to DS/Dr_Sex further below.

Please don't tell me that males are only friends with females to get in their pants T_T. Cause if it's true, then my friendship skills mustn't be that good... T_T

Well, there are people who say there is no friendship between males and females... I don't know... But this could also be different from person to person. I mean, I have many female friends and I'm not their friend, because I want to get in their pants. The problem arises if she WANTS me actually to get in her pants. T_T

Heh, I see you know the one or another thing about "Body language".
Oh and everybody knows about body language, you and me just understand it past an instinct.

Lol, I've had a class about it (it was called "Communication skills") an read a big part of a book about it.

Just Remember: You can ask ME any question you like, I'm over 18, just put it in spoiler mode.  ;)

You can ask me as well. I'm over 20. ::)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 04:06:37 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
<3 rep+

That was just playful banter :)

Any more Sexalicious questions..?
Oh, god! Derep me! Some one derep me! I'm supposed to have negative rep!

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
oh just a tip guys if you can make a girl laugh its an instant hit btw. well has worked for me all the time. (im a guy) and well i have a question right I'm in a group of friends both guys and girls and well i would say im the least attractive of the guys girls say im cute like but im pudgy (well stolky i am a boxer and rugby player) and well incredably geeky (got 1 christmas present this year bought a real life metal buster sword off ebay for £600 and with my christmas money bought a wii) but like im the one who seems to always attract well the girls out of my league and that my friends fancy is it just luck or well is it just cause im interesting different and can make them laugh?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
To make them laugh is an ability that is more worth than all the other stuff together.
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I dont really have anything to ask because I have a girlfriend (which leads into what Im going to say) but, I asked my one of my friends out and it wasnt really that hard, it felt akward the first day but now its great.
Get in her pants yet..? To quote you from IRC :P .

oh just a tip guys if you can make a girl laugh its an instant hit btw. well has worked for me all the time. (im a guy) and well i have a question right I'm in a group of friends both guys and girls and well i would say im the least attractive of the guys girls say im cute like but im pudgy (well stolky i am a boxer and rugby player) and well incredably geeky (got 1 christmas present this year bought a real life metal buster sword off ebay for £600 and with my christmas money bought a wii) but like im the one who seems to always attract well the girls out of my league and that my friends fancy is it just luck or well is it just cause im interesting different and can make them laugh?
I don't mind if a guy is a *bit* over weight, and I find the whole "geek" thing to be kind of cute ( if it's not obsessive! ) and making me laugh is a good way to get in my pants... BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN BE JERRY SEINFIELD 24/7!!! Funny in social, cute and romantic at home.

It's only our skill of reading it that is flawed.
I disagree, there shouldn't be "Reading" involved, we do these specific behaviors on instinct alone. That's all it is, us humans going into a more primal state. These signs are meant to be picked up naturally by the guy and he should be able to tell. It's only modern pressure that has deformed the whole situation.

Unless you where talking about an automatons type skill...

Lol, I've had a class about it (it was called "Communication skills") an read a big part of a book about it.
What else do you study? Your knowledge is impressive.