RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question only a girl can anwser? Ask it here...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Having girl issues?
Want to learn something about females but can't ask?
Need some help chatting them up?

Then this is were to post.

I'm inviting Myself, Christina, Revanica and any other female who is on RMRK and wants to answer your questions to be on the board.

Anything you have that you want answered by a girl, goes here!  :police:

Nothing too rude please as some of the girls here are minors... Unless it's funny... ...

Girl Panel:

Saucy

Christina

Blizzard (M)

Lemon

Revanica

Djang (M)

~Winged

jap0911
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 04:52:05 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL OKAY LEMME TRY SOMETHING

What is the main sport a girl would like to play(besides throwball of course lol)

?_?
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
LOL OKAY LEMME TRY SOMETHING

What is the main sport a girl would like to play(besides throwball of course lol)

?_?
I'm sure you would like to hear KY jelly wrestling.... But mainly it's Tennis and Volleyball.

I myself don't like sport :P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OH WELL I C

urm...

Which better Rockstars or Film Actors lol ??_??
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
OH WELL I C

urm...

Which better Rockstars or Film Actors lol ??_??
That depends on taste... I like Owen Wilson.... Yum. :police:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
*has a sex change*

Hi, guys! :-*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
*has a sex change*

wowsers blizzy :P

ok i guess im free to give advice, if u guys want it

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
She's my date.

lol.

Btw now ima girl too, ask me anything..

ANYTHING
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Do you think a 73 year old man and a 14 year old girl can have true love together?

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
I have a question.  How do you tell guys from girls on the internet?  :o
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 88
generally how they act lol
no offense to guys, but generally guys are cockier, like more confident if thats how you put it.
sometimes guys are funnier.
and generally a girl will let everyone know theyre a girl, because no one really likes to hide their gender...lol

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
no offense to guys, but generally guys are cockier, like more confident if thats how you put it.
and generally a girl will let everyone know theyre a girl, because no one really likes to hide their gender...lol

D_s got pwnd !

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Whats the most important thing girls see in guys?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
How can you see a girl likes you .. :p ??

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You will rarely see a girl that says: "Yeah, let's have cybersex!" Seriously, girls on the internet as nearly the same as normal girls.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
You will rarely see a girl that says: "Yeah, let's have cybersex!" Seriously, girls on the internet as nearly the same as normal girls.
no.......no one was talking about ciber sex. lol

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
no.......no one was talking about ciber sex. lol

Ya blizz what u talking about ?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
This thread is really freaking weird.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
At work, I've actually got random girls to bake me pies

It's all about mojo/ giving commands (girls love commands)
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 87

As this was the most serious question asked so far... I guess I can answer it.

It varies from person to person but over all from my point of view and what I've seen in my friends is they want someone who they can talk to. They need someone with a sense of humor and who can maintain a conversation without changing the subject.
A wise man once said, "I don't know. Go ask a woman."

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
When a girl annoys you all the time, and likes to be close to you. Is that hinting towards them liking you ?
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, but they'll probably just want to be your friend if you try to act on it.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
When a girl annoys you all the time, and likes to be close to you. Is that hinting towards them liking you ?

Not necessarily, girls flirt with guys they just think of as friends all the time, if you are close friends with this girl, then theres a good chance she's just being friendly. But that doesn't mean she DOESN'T like you that way.... Give more info'.

I have a question, how do I get a woman to make me a sammich?

_____Sidenote____
A good sammich.
Stop being an asshole.

Good question, it depends, there are two types of attractiveness;

1. Rich, Muscles or attractive in general.

2. Funny, sensitive, sweet and caring. ( But to avoid the Friendship path you must be VERY romantic too )

Who she likes can also be depending on her period.

D_s got pwnd !
I have a flamboyant personality and most of my friends are guys. Don't believe I'm a girl? Then don't ask questions.

Do you think a 73 year old man and a 14 year old girl can have true love together?
Even though, ewwwwwww... I believe love has no boundaries. 

*has a sex change*

Then welcome and feel free to answer questions. But hey, wanna write RMRK on your arm to prove it..?

At work, I've actually got random girls to bake me pies

It's all about mojo/ giving commands (girls love commands)
I guess your a wife beater too...?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 01:29:10 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Stop spamming....

Uhhhhh get the right girl, hire a female chief, get married. Many ways

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How can you see a girl likes you .. :p ??
Forgot your question Snail...

Out in a bar? Body talk, it usually starts with a quick glance into your eyes, she'll start playing with an object ( like running her finger around the rim of a glass ), she will preen herself ( move hair out of her eyes ), that's usually followed by presentation, as in her walking around the room to show herself off, and the sign for you to go over there is a long stare into your  eyes ( you should be staring too! ).

School? Lol, sooooo simple.... usually a friend of hers will tell you. That's what I did. School's a different place for love, and oddly enough notes and friends tend to work the best in many situations for both guys and girls. If you want to ask her out your self, make sure she's ALONE!

Friend of yours? That's hard. VERY hard. Make it so you know you like her ( nothing too direct ) and wait for HER to make the first move ( and I mean an open mouth kiss ) to show that she likes your more then just a friend, but this doesn't happen much, and if it does, it may be because she's on the rebound. If you move things to fast you may screw up you friendship.
Just remember: flirting does not mean much with guy/girl friends.

Office: Sex in the copy room? ;)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 02:04:10 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Guys: Smell Good to attract the ladies

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
That and get drunk when needed.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yes, but don't over do it. Swimming in aftershave is worse then BO. And choose something other then Lynx, unless your under 16...

That and get drunk when needed.
Tipsy, not arrogant. I don't talk to drunks unless I know them. That, and a lot of you guys can't get it up if you've has one to many =o
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 05:59:37 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

2. Funny, sensitive, sweet and caring. ( But to avoid the Friendship path you must be VERY romantic too )

Very wrong, my dear. ;) Girls just like to have some who is fun to be with. You men always make it seem that much more complex. ::) The stuff you mentioned is only 2nd priority.

Correct.

Out in a bar? Body talk, it usually starts with a quick glance into your eyes, she'll start playing with an object ( like running her finger around the rim of a glass ), she will preen herself ( move hair out of her eyes ), that's usually followed by presentation, as in her walking around the room to show herself off, and the sign for you to go over there is a long stare into your  eyes ( you should be staring too! ).

Heh, I see you know the one or another thing about "Body language". Look at her feet. If her one of her feet is pointing to you, this means she enjoys talking to you. :) And the "long stare" is everything above 1.5 seconds. A human being need 0.5 seconds to recognize a face and decide whether he likes it or not. 1.5 seconds is one whole second more than you need to recognize a face and that's pretty much. 1.5 only goes for the case if you walk past one another. If you are just standing there, most probably 2.5 up to 3 are enough.

Friend of yours? That's hard. VERY hard. Make it so you know you like her ( nothing too direct ) and wait for HER to make the first move ( and I mean an open mouth kiss ) to show that she likes your more then just a friend, but this doesn't happen much, and if it does, it may be because she's on the rebound. If you move things to fast you may screw up you friendship.
Just remember: flirting does not mean much with guy/girl friends.

Yeah, the trickiest thing are friends. T_T You never know what you're at. T_T
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 04:46:51 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
I feel I should mention that some people find eye contact to be normal, and will have no problem looking right at you when they're talking to you.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
That only goes for the case you're already talking to each other. I mean, if you're talking to somebody and (s)he looks around, that most probably means, (s)he isn't even listening. What I posted goes for strangers.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
You can't over-analyze ever single little gesture that a girl does, otherwise you'll actually begin to believe that girls are predictable (which will make YOU predictable, therefore boring).  You'll end up with like some retarded script
"Oooh!  She blinked six times!  She want cake!" *bakes a cake*

Maybe she's pointing one foot at you because her warts make it uncomfortable to sit any other way.  Think about it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 08:23:36 PM by TeaBag »

Rep:
Level 96
I hear that if a girl's hair is moving around violently, it really has nothing to with the huge gust of wind blowing through the area. It actually means she's horny and wants to have sex with you.

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
okay emm well yeah im a bit cautious like about asking this but ill go for it.
I live in Ireland my sis lives in scotland (Glasgow) and well the first time i was over there I met this girl Bekka well anyway weve been talking for about 4-5 months like and the first and second time i met up with her (first time at a club second at a lost prophets concert) and well i felt myself you know trying to kiss her or at least do the stuff that leads up to that but well i stopped cause she had a bf. well anyway at the end of feb im going to see her again and we are gonna have the 1 day we are with eachother as if we were going out and well she is also my valentine and i was wondering what should i buy her for like to show her i really care?

Rep:
Level 102
okay emm well yeah im a bit cautious like about asking this but ill go for it.
I live in Ireland my sis lives in scotland (Glasgow) and well the first time i was over there I met this girl Bekka well anyway weve been talking for about 4-5 months like and the first and second time i met up with her (first time at a club second at a lost prophets concert) and well i felt myself you know trying to kiss her or at least do the stuff that leads up to that but well i stopped cause she had a bf. well anyway at the end of feb im going to see her again and we are gonna have the 1 day we are with eachother as if we were going out and well she is also my valentine and i was wondering what should i buy her for like to show her i really care?
Flowers and a romantic card showing your feelings for her.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
what should i buy her for like to show her i really care?
Nothing to expensive!!! Just small and sweet, I can't tell you what because I don't   
know the girl, if you know her well enough you should have some idea what she likes! <3
If not, tell me about her.

i stopped cause she had a bf.
Oh, and that was quite honorable of you. :)

Very wrong, my dear. ;) Girls just like to have some who is fun to be with. You men always make it seem that much more complex. ::) The stuff you mentioned is only 2nd priority.
Girls can be shallow too Blizz, not all of us. But very wrong? I don't think so.

You can't over-analyze ever single little gesture that a girl does, otherwise you'll actually begin to believe that girls are predictable (which will make YOU predictable, therefore boring).  You'll end up with like some retarded script

Maybe she's pointing one foot at you because her warts make it uncomfortable to sit any other way.  Think about it.

Ok Mr.Muscle, I'll agree with parts of that, it's not always best to over think things, BUT that doesn't mean you should ignore the signs all together.

I hear that if a girl's hair is moving around violently, it really has nothing to with the huge gust of wind blowing through the area. It actually means she's horny and wants to have sex with you.
Oh crap. ARLEN LEARNT THE SECRET! ::)

I feel I should mention that some people find eye contact to be normal, and will have no problem looking right at you when they're talking to you.
And some people cut them selves with razor blades. It depends on the looks, I always try to make the singles clear without be over zealous. Looking into the eyes, a quick glance down your body and back to your eyes means more then a lot.

Just learn to READ men. ;)

Please don't tell me that males are only friends with females to get in their pants T_T. Cause if it's true, then my friendship skills mustn't be that good... T_T

Heh, I see you know the one or another thing about "Body language".
Oh and everybody knows about body language, you and me just understand it past an instinct.

Just Remember: You can ask ME any question you like, I'm over 18, just put it in spoiler mode.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 02:51:07 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I has a qustion, if a chick is on the pill, should i use a rubber anyway?

Rep:
Level 87
I could respond in detail but since you're not serious I'll just say yes and give a simple answer. The pill doesn't prevent STD's.
A wise man once said, "I don't know. Go ask a woman."

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, I am serious. My new lady is on the pill. Every other girl I dated wasn't on the pill. And well the hookers, it's common sense to use a skin anyway.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I has a qustion, if a chick is on the pill, should i use a rubber anyway?
VERY GOOD QUESTION!!! :)

If you don't know the girl you have to think of a few things:

1. STDs
2. She could be lying about being on the pill
3. The pill isn't %100 affective, especially so when you are taking antibiotics.

If your dating and trust the girl:

All of the above, but it should be fine IF you trust her. And you don't mind paying child support... T_T

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay, I guess I'll use a skin untill we've been together longer.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Okay, I guess I'll use a skin untill we've been together longer.
Make sure you use two next time, you didn't last very long... ;9

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
When when did I nail you? Honestly if I nailed a girl as good looking as you I'd remember.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
When when did I nail you? Honestly if I nailed a girl as good looking as you I'd remember.
<3 rep+

That was just playful banter :)

Any more Sexalicious questions..?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I dont really have anything to ask because I have a girlfriend (which leads into what Im going to say) but, I asked my one of my friends out and it wasnt really that hard, it felt akward the first day but now its great.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Girls can be shallow too Blizz, not all of us. But very wrong? I don't think so.

That's true. But believe me, EVERY girl I asked confirmed it. I asked "Macho or sensible guy? Muscles or nice personality?" I always get the same answer: "Actually I think they both are gay. I only want somebody with who it's fun to be with."

Actually they are predictable up to a specific level. Body language doesn't lie. It's only our skill of reading it that is flawed. Also read what I said to DS/Dr_Sex further below.

Please don't tell me that males are only friends with females to get in their pants T_T. Cause if it's true, then my friendship skills mustn't be that good... T_T

Well, there are people who say there is no friendship between males and females... I don't know... But this could also be different from person to person. I mean, I have many female friends and I'm not their friend, because I want to get in their pants. The problem arises if she WANTS me actually to get in her pants. T_T

Heh, I see you know the one or another thing about "Body language".
Oh and everybody knows about body language, you and me just understand it past an instinct.

Lol, I've had a class about it (it was called "Communication skills") an read a big part of a book about it.

Just Remember: You can ask ME any question you like, I'm over 18, just put it in spoiler mode.  ;)

You can ask me as well. I'm over 20. ::)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 04:06:37 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
<3 rep+

That was just playful banter :)

Any more Sexalicious questions..?
Oh, god! Derep me! Some one derep me! I'm supposed to have negative rep!

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
oh just a tip guys if you can make a girl laugh its an instant hit btw. well has worked for me all the time. (im a guy) and well i have a question right I'm in a group of friends both guys and girls and well i would say im the least attractive of the guys girls say im cute like but im pudgy (well stolky i am a boxer and rugby player) and well incredably geeky (got 1 christmas present this year bought a real life metal buster sword off ebay for £600 and with my christmas money bought a wii) but like im the one who seems to always attract well the girls out of my league and that my friends fancy is it just luck or well is it just cause im interesting different and can make them laugh?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
To make them laugh is an ability that is more worth than all the other stuff together.
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I dont really have anything to ask because I have a girlfriend (which leads into what Im going to say) but, I asked my one of my friends out and it wasnt really that hard, it felt akward the first day but now its great.
Get in her pants yet..? To quote you from IRC :P .

oh just a tip guys if you can make a girl laugh its an instant hit btw. well has worked for me all the time. (im a guy) and well i have a question right I'm in a group of friends both guys and girls and well i would say im the least attractive of the guys girls say im cute like but im pudgy (well stolky i am a boxer and rugby player) and well incredably geeky (got 1 christmas present this year bought a real life metal buster sword off ebay for £600 and with my christmas money bought a wii) but like im the one who seems to always attract well the girls out of my league and that my friends fancy is it just luck or well is it just cause im interesting different and can make them laugh?
I don't mind if a guy is a *bit* over weight, and I find the whole "geek" thing to be kind of cute ( if it's not obsessive! ) and making me laugh is a good way to get in my pants... BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN BE JERRY SEINFIELD 24/7!!! Funny in social, cute and romantic at home.

It's only our skill of reading it that is flawed.
I disagree, there shouldn't be "Reading" involved, we do these specific behaviors on instinct alone. That's all it is, us humans going into a more primal state. These signs are meant to be picked up naturally by the guy and he should be able to tell. It's only modern pressure that has deformed the whole situation.

Unless you where talking about an automatons type skill...

Lol, I've had a class about it (it was called "Communication skills") an read a big part of a book about it.
What else do you study? Your knowledge is impressive.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Mainly I study computer science and computing in general. I also have quite some knowledge about electro engineering. I went in a "electro engineering" high school and now I'm studying at the "Faculty of Electro Engineering and Computing" in my country. ;D

I don't mind if a guy is a *bit* over weight, and I find the whole "geek" thing to be kind of cute ( if it's not obsessive! ) and making me laugh is a good way to get in my pants... BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN BE JERRY SEINFIELD 24/7!!! Funny in social, cute and romantic at home.
Now I am confused: Are you really a girl or a guy?! O_o
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Must agree. Sorry for stepping in late to this thread. I had some computer issues. D: They are certainly fixed now!

I welcome any other questions that can be thrown at us. :3

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
lol you certainly seem like a girl that likes sex lol (the one that answered my question)
yeah lol im pudgy but also the only one in my group who isnt a virgin lol.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also I've compiled things that I suggest a dude should do with his girlfriend.

1. Get stoned together.
2. Play strip Magic: The Gathering.
3. Watch a crappy movie and make fun of it.
4. Secks.

I'll add to the list later...

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
I beg your pardon but how do you play 'strip magic the gathering' ? Its a rather dead game anyhow. least down where I live.
I also don't think getting stoned together is a great thing to do. course drugs are a no thanks for me. Its all dependant on the girl.
The whole crappy movie and make fun of it is fun. Or even just watching a movie. Like not just chick flicks. (IMO most if not all are stupid really.)
And Sex is only if the girl is willing. :P its sex not secks. Then again there are littlies in this forum, I'm sure ... Let me amend that, I'm Hoping that they wouldn't just get on here and look through. Least all the singlies.

But you know I know nothing about guys so Whatever. xD (Even though I do have a boyfriend. Lol)

Snailer <3

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well your new, so I'll explain. Secks is a forum inside joke.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I am a girl, you where away when the thread was made. Check my pictures, thats me.  :)  http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,340.675.html

lol you certainly seem like a girl that likes sex lol (the one that answered my question)
yeah lol im pudgy but also the only one in my group who isnt a virgin lol.
Yeh, calling a girl a slut isn't a good thing. T_T

Also I've compiled things that I suggest a dude should do with his girlfriend.

1. Get stoned together.
2. Play strip Magic: The Gathering.
3. Watch a crappy movie and make fun of it.
4. Secks.

I'll add to the list later...
Bravo Romeo... Perhaps it should be: Death Metal Girlfriend? o_O

Good to have you aboard Nurse_Revanica ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes a chick who's into metal is preferable in my taste.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I don't think anyone is really taking Fu's ideas seriously anyways.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Doesn't Mr. Big have a question to ask me...? It can be anything... <3
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 10:34:16 AM by Dr_Sexalicious »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I am a girl, you where away when the thread was made. Check my pictures, thats me.  :)  http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,340.675.html

Oh, I thought that in your ave was just a picture of some random girl. You're cute. ;)
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hopefully not.

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
i knew that would come out wrong lol
i wasnt calling you a slut.
People can enjoy sex without being a manwhore or a slut.
its just something you do and can enjoy.
its like a sport. like tennis (racketball for those who are american)
you play for a few hours work up a sweat and hope you dont get hit in the eye.

Rep:
Level 88

depends on your actions, if you are a slut or not :P

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well if a girl gives away their viginity for cell phone, thats grounds for them being slutty. Also if a woman wants to get gang banged by her boy frinds and all his buddies, thats slutty too. Any ways, most women arent slutty any ways. Most are decent.

Rep:
Level 87
ppl with B&W pics are not emo, ppl with anime are.

I would be happy to answer any and all of these questions in my topic - Ask a Pick-Up Artist. no offence to the starter of this topic but i may be able to help the guys out a little more seeing as its what i do every single day. girls do know alot about girl problems but somtimes they give you the wrong advice (again no offence to the topic starter) an example is, if you ask your mom how to make a girl like you she may say "Tell her she is beautiful and buy her flowers" which is the LAST thing you wanna do.

and to the topic starter here, i posted my topic before reading yours, if i had read yours first i would of jsut tried to answer the questions in here, I'm sorry.
"Your already not f*cking her, what have you got to lose?" - Mystery

"What I'm really after," Mystery finally
said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."
"You never got much love as a child, did you?" Style  asked
"No," he replied sheepishly.

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!
 www.venusianarts.com <- mystery's site

"Attraction IS NOT a choice!" - David D.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
Well if a girl gives away their viginity for cell phone, thats grounds for them being slutty. Also if a woman wants to get gang banged by her boy frinds and all his buddies, thats slutty too. Any ways, most women arent slutty any ways. Most are decent.

I dont know about the gang bang thing. I mean we all have sexual desires - even women. I don't see whats wrong with it to be honest. If her boyfriend is okay with it then why not? Personally I don't hink id ever wanna take part in a gang bang too much of a sausage feast, but whats wrong with other people doing it? I honestly don't think I would look down on a woman because of their sexual experiences.

said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!

Final Fantasy 7

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
no offence to the starter of this topic
Non-taken.

And no offense to you, but you sound like you have a penis. Read the topic title. Blizz is on the panel because he's quite close to being a woman ( I'm saying that in a good way Blizz, your in-touch :) ). Good luck with your new thread, and welcome to RMRK but watch out for that BOE guy. 

Oh, I thought that in your ave was just a picture of some random girl. You're cute. Wink
Thank you ;)

I know you weren't :). you just misspoke and I was letting you know :P

*Brings envelope to head* Words only a man would say;

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
phoenix647 sounds like some self-proclaimed sexpert vindicated high school kid ready to write an earth-shattering guide on how to connect with women.

[edit] Oh, he's already made a thread, LOL
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
@phoenix:

I kinda agree with Silverline. It's us, men who think women are so complex and blahblahblah. They are more simple than you and all the other men think. Just like you said women have also their physical needs and sexual desires. Did you know that women have a greater desire  for sex than men? It's just that they can control themselves, because it's not cool to love sex as a woman. Here comes the slut problem in. On the other side, a man is no real man if he doesn't go around look after every girl he sees and nearly cyies out loud "Man, she's HOT!" if she is. I also say to a friend "Boah, that one's hot!" if we see a hot girl, but I'm not that much focused on sex as I act.

@Zorns-Thorne:

Lol, c'mon, sex isn't just a sport. Cybersex is, yeah, but real sex is more than that. You actually sound like you've never had sex and therefore you couldn't know.

Blizz is on the panel because he's quite close to being a woman ( I'm saying that in a good way Blizz, your in-touch :) ).

;D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:04:22 AM by Dr_eadful »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
phoenix647 sounds like some self-proclaimed sexpert vindicated high school kid ready to write an earth-shattering guide on how to connect with women.

[edit] Oh, he's already made a thread, LOL

My thoughts exactly.  ::)
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Posted in his thread already. :) We are waiting for you, Silverline. You didn't post yet.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Real sex talk is certainly different than just talking about it. It something that you know afterwards. So, its almost kinda like wtf? For the first time. Least, that was how it was for me.  :D  Never had sex-ed.  :lol: ... Slipped though the cracks.

My thoughts on cybersex though, since that has been brought up: Don't do it unless getting paid for it. Its like pr0n, :p except interactive and requires imagination. I do keep open minded, however, after having an aim name... I didn't realize that there are so many people that want to cybersex. (I did not have a sexual refrence to my name at all either.)

I think I might see what this other thread is like. This other thread popped up after ours, yes?  :-\

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
lol twas a joke dr cox says in scrubs i thought maybe someone would have heard it.

Rep:
Level 96
I KNEW I'D HEARD THAT BEFORE!!!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Real sex talk is certainly different than just talking about it. It something that you know afterwards. So, its almost kinda like wtf? For the first time. Least, that was how it was for me.  :D  Never had sex-ed.  :lol: ... Slipped though the cracks.

My thoughts on cybersex though, since that has been brought up: Don't do it unless getting paid for it. Its like pr0n, :p except interactive and requires imagination. I do keep open minded, however, after having an aim name... I didn't realize that there are so many people that want to cybersex. (I did not have a sexual refrence to my name at all either.)

I think I might see what this other thread is like. This other thread popped up after ours, yes?  :-\
Why do people evn bother with Esex? Uh yeah, I think I'm the only dude that still says Esex.

Rep:
Level 87
Ive never even heard the term Esex. I suppose really fat ugly ppl with low self esteem resort to it because they can't get anything else.

Final Fantasy 7

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Ive never even heard the term Esex. I suppose really fat ugly ppl with low self esteem resort to it because they can't get anything else.

You do know that nobody takes you serious here? I'm just checking. Like Seriously, that whole topic you made about manipulating women wasn't a good idea. You dug yourself a hole, a very big hole.

Rep:
Level 87
Psshh I don't care. :)besides I'm willing to bet I know a few people on rmxp who could get this place shut down because of the PK download.

Final Fantasy 7

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, silly boy

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11960.0.html

Then go there and spread your message. There are enough idiots to fall for your stuff.
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Psshh I don't care. :)besides I'm willing to bet I know a few people on rmxp who could get this place shut down because of the PK download.

:V Oh no, HAX!!!! :V

Yet again, no one cares.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Question for a girl:

How do you know if you can trust someone?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

LOL go ahead.

Rep:
Level 87
Question for a girl:

Well what do you mean by not trust them? Do you mean lying to you? Cheating on you?
Whats she doing that makes you suspicious? More details would be helpful.

Final Fantasy 7

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

LOL go ahead.

:V Oh no, HAX!!!! :V

Yet again, no one cares.

OMG, great minds think alike!

Rep:
Level 96
There is no she yet...how do you know if *girl* actually wants to be that she? Sure, they can SAY that, but how do you know if it isn't some silly joke? This only happened to me this way once, and it's no BIG deal, but it happens to me with other stuff all the time.

Rep:
Level 87
There is no she yet...how do you know if *girl* actually wants to be that she? Sure, they can SAY that, but how do you know if it isn't some silly joke? This only happened to me this way once, and it's no BIG deal, but it happens to me with other stuff all the time.

Well hmm

http://www.betterthanyourboyfriend.com/flow2.jpg

lets see, to tell if she is interested in you, look for these signs, if she give you at least three then she likes you.

what she says
-she tries to end silence; ex- "so..." (credit mASF)
-she initiates contact with you
-asks about name/age/ethnicity/fragrance/clothing (credit Hysteria)
-married women talks incessently to you, yet never mentions the husband (credit Vapor)
-asks you if you're leaving when you put something away or put on your gloves, etc (credit adamm411)

what she does
-she plays with her hair while talking to you
-you sense jealousy when you mention another female
-she initiates kino
-she makes eye contact then smiles at you (credit syren)
-she brings her group of friends to stand near your group of friends and keeps looking over (credit syren)
-she watches you on the dancefloor (credit syren)
-body language i.e If she moves her body around to face you while you are talking (credit Malibu)
-grabbing hat/ring etc. and putting it on unprovoked or touches any article of clothing (credit acqyr and Katil)
-legs become intertwined with yours (credit Jester)
-leans in while talking to you (credit Jester)
-looks at you when you look away, then turns away when you look back (credit Jester)

You absolutely know you're in when-
-she puts her hand on your leg
-licks her lips when talking to (credit Jester)
-she tries to grab your attention constantly (credit Jester)
-she grabs your crotch or ass (credit acqyr)
-you can see her giving you the doggy dinner bowl eyes (credit X-Ice)
-she takes your cell phone without warning and she put her phone number in (credit Top Gun)

after you get three you may wanna try this test, just to be sure.

Its a lil test I do if i'm not sure if she's into me or not.

say "Give me your hands", and put
your palms up for her to take them.
1- Squeeze her hands. If she squeezes back, she passes.
2- Lower your hands, and if she follows with her hands, she passes.

Final Fantasy 7

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Phoenix, Saucy asked you to leave this topic. Also, stop making yourself look like an idoit.

Rep:
Level 87
Phoenix, Saucy asked you to leave this topic. Also, stop making yourself look like an idoit.

No, not this thread she didnt. and If someone asks for help ill give it to them.

Final Fantasy 7

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

No, not this thread she didnt. and If someone asks for help ill give it to them.
I did ask you to leave this thread. Get the fuck out of my topic. Frank enough?

Question for a girl:

Arrow trust is always a hard thing, if you open up your heart you may be leaving yourself to have it broken. But I think it's worth the risk.

If your talking about a girl going out with you, or flirting with you, to get something from you other then a meaningful relationship, then you *should* be able to tell if she's manipulating you, most people in general are not very good liars and even if they are, it's hard to hide from truth that they only want money from you ( or something else ). It's not detecting dishonesty that's the problem, it's accepting that it's there and being strong enough to face it.

If you need more help let me know  :)

Why do people evn bother with Esex? Uh yeah, I think I'm the only dude that still says Esex.
I've done it with an ex and a webcam, and while it was fun, it really wasn't anything great, although at least this time when we had sex I actually climaxed. Without the webcam?? Lol's, pointless!

I've heard of the term E-Sex, grandpa  :lol:

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

I did ask you to leave this thread. Get the fuck out of my topic. Frank enough?

Rep:
Level 96
All right, I suppose that's true...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
-she puts her hand on your leg
-licks her lips when talking to (credit Jester)
-she tries to grab your attention constantly (credit Jester)
-she grabs your crotch or ass (credit acqyr)
-you can see her giving you the doggy dinner bowl eyes (credit X-Ice)
-she takes your cell phone without warning and she put her phone number in (credit Top

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Phoenix, if you weren't all that stupid, id've +repped you.

yeah wow.

I didnt know that if i girl caught my ass, ar wanted to kiss me, she 'd be in love.

I THOUGHT SISTERS DO THAT!

Tell us somethign we DONT know...
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I actually am a pick-up artist myself by nature, but if a girl catches your ass, that doesn't mean anything. If a guy does that, yes that means he wants sex, but that doesn't go with girls. This only prooves that you guys have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. And now GTFO of this thread, the title says:

Question only a girl can anwser? Ask it here...

Are you a girl? No. So please leave. You were asked more than once to do so. You have your own thread if you want to talk about that matter. Answer the questions there.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97

Well hmm

http://www.betterthanyourboyfriend.com/flow2.jpg

lets see, to tell if she is interested in you, look for these signs, if she give you at least three then she likes you.

what she says
"list of things that aren't necessarily true, and mean nothing."

what she does
"things that are obvious, or things that never happen"

"things everyone knows already"

after you get three you may wanna try this test, just to be sure.

Its a lil test I do if i'm not sure if she's into me or not.

say "Give me your hands", and put
your palms up for her to take them.
1- Squeeze her hands. If she squeezes back, she passes.
2- Lower your hands, and if she follows with her hands, she passes.

Seriously, how do your legs get intertwined with a girl's on accident? Some of these are just ridiculous and don't mean anything at all. Likewise, the "hands" test you have at the end doesn't mean anything either. Just because she does either of those doesn't mean anything. And you can't say "if she gives you at least three she likes you". BULLCRAP. Use your brain before pos- oh wait...

Sorry, Saucy, for this being brought to your topic.

Rep:
Level 96
You know, the ass thing is not true. Girls at my school get their asses slapped all the time, and it doesn't mean anything. NOt that I've tried, I have some rather bad luck with this sort of thing.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think Pheonix may become the new forum idiot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Are you a girl? No. So please leave. You were asked more than once to do so. You have your own thread if you want to talk about that matter. Answer the questions there.

HAHAHAHA!
+REP!!!

I SPOSE HE IS GENDER CONFUSED LOL!!!

or......what else?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
*climbs back into threads* Dang I just seem to miss all the good questions don't I?  Oh well. Though: I agree with the answer of Saucy. I would like to think that women aren't as bad as that; however, it is just as possible for them to be manipulative or be a moneymonger. D: Gives the rest of us nice ones a bad rep.

And well you know about the nice girls....  xD (Oh well maybe, maybe not. Its not a proven theory of mine yet.)

Snailer <3

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You know, the ass thing is not true. Girls at my school get their asses slapped all the time, and it doesn't mean anything.

Just like I said:

I actually am a pick-up artist myself by nature, but if a girl catches your ass, that doesn't mean anything. If a guy does that, yes that means he wants sex, but that doesn't go with girls.
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
thse credit mASF type shitty names

You made him huh?

CMON STOP BLUSHING FOOL I KNOW YOU MADE THEM

idiot.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
You know, the ass thing is not true. Girls at my school get their asses slapped all the time, and it doesn't mean anything.

Just like I said:

I actually am a pick-up artist myself by nature, but if a girl catches your ass, that doesn't mean anything. If a guy does that, yes that means he wants sex, but that doesn't go with girls.

Woops! Sorry. ;D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

LOL go ahead.

OHMAN NAPHE 2 OH MAN!

LOL HALO +REP

Okay, you know phoenix sux when

He starts interrupting us with his non-existing art(credit SHIT)
HE starts thinking himself to be a PUA (credit More shit)
He goes and spams others topics when his got locked(credit SMF FOOL)
Makes different credits for no friggin reason (Credit SUCK)
Threatens to close the site (Credit NAPHE)
Looses and goes away (Credit Looser)

Yeah, the last one is still left.

Or

gets banned (Credit Naphe)
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
T_T.... Not that I'm not enjoying all this Phoenix bashing, but back to topic please...

On a final note, encase you haven't been informed, http://www.hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14561.

I'm RPGSUPERFUN BTW ( Page 2 )... If You are still around Phoenix, please go back to RMXP to avoid a stoning...

But, Back to Topic please...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL TOO SERIOUS

Anyways, i wanna ask something-

Say I'm infront of this girl i like, and she's talking to me, and she has no damn idea that i like her, i wanna tell her but im all like A---a---a, and cant get words. Now what should i do in such a situation?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Well, if you're like a---a---a---a..... I'm pretty sure she either thinks you're shy, a complete moron, or you like her. :P

Not that I'm a girl oe anything. I've just talked to a lot of people and listened to others talk. ::)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
LOL TOO SERIOUS

Anyways, i wanna ask something-

Say I'm infront of this girl i like, and she's talking to me, and she has no damn idea that i like her, i wanna tell her but im all like A---a---a, and cant get words. Now what should i do in such a situation?

That's so cute! ;8

Short Anwser: Just ask her out Knightwolf! It will be hard to say it, but the best way would be to get a short line prepared, and say it a few times in front of the mirror.

Long answer: With a cultural exchange that I'm not familiar with, it would be hard for me to give you any specific advice as in may clash with the current trend of your country. How long have you known the girl? How old is she? Have you *noticed* any of the signs that she likes you? We also have to ponder the down side to this brave feat you are about to do and whether the risks are indeed worth it.

I'm under the assumption that she is about your age, which would indeed give you an advantage, the only problem is I'm working with American/ Australian warped views where sexual maturity and understanding is meet at a younger age. Depending on how naive the girl is, and because of were you live, it would be difficult to make any assumptions about her at an in-depth level.

I'm afraid with out any further information I can only tell you advice using our culture as a reference. Get her alone, tell her that you really like her, and ask if she wants to be your boyfriend/ go out on a date with you. As to the difficulty with words, well it's there for a reason, without going into the full mechanisms of the human "Fight or Flight" activation, that feeling your getting, better know as "butterflies in your stomach" is your body trying to make a decision on whether you should go through with what you are currently planning or not, in both situations, and if controlled properly, it can be useful, you just must make the decision that you are asking this girl out full stop.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its Nightwolf, stop calling me knightwolf.

Okay, thanks Ds, now i can ask zypher out.

yeah using the short way.
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay, this is good one. How do I break up with a chick and not be an asshole. Its really not working out with Kelso.... She called last night, uh yeah we aren't broken up YET.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Okay, this is good one. How do I break up with a chick and not be an asshole. Its really not working out with Kelso.... She called last night, uh yeah we aren't broken up YET.
X_X... I'm afraid break-ups are always difficult.. There really is no right way to do it... There are wrong ways to do it, so don't get that confused...

Tell her you do have feelings for her, but you feel no real connection and that you don't see your relationship going any were.

Don't use old excuses ( it's me, not you ) as she will just feel insulted. If you don't mind, positive lying can help in a situation like this. Try to spare her feelings but be frank so that she knows the relation ship is over.

Don't break up with her over the phone, or sms. You really have to do this in person, unless she's violent or something...

Don't give her flowers or any presents... While that may sound odd, I've had a guy do that to me before, it's not a good thing.

No break-up sex either!

Just be kind and understanding, she may yell and get upset but just keep your cool and understand why she's upset and you should be fine.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well I only know how to break up with a girl the asshole way.

But yeah, she IS violent. She was arrested this week. Thats one of the reasons I want to break it off.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Then that's a different story. If she's some type of narcissist, then approach this matter with cation. It sounds like we are talking about different types of girls here. I don't really know too much about that style of woman, perhaps your safety should come first in this matter over coming off as a jerk. After all, we wouldn't want anything  bad happening to our Fu :)

Perhaps on of the other girls can give off some more insight to this matter?

Oh maybe you should date good girls from now on... :police:

Rep:
Level 89
I don't know why I'm answering questions that only a girl can answer but anyway...

I know a few girls like the ones you're talking about. It all depends on how often you see her apart from dating. If you don't see her often, I suggest breaking up over the phone telling her that you don't like the way the relationship is going.

If you see her a lot and she is a violent person like you said. I'm not sure what to do. Maybe get plastic surgery? >.>

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well, I blocked her on aim and I won't return her calls. so she'll quti calling soon.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I fear of being accused as a sexist, but is it true that:

1)teenage girls hit on older guys?  In correlation to this, is it also sexist to call a teenage girl a "Lolita," solely on the grounds she's hitting on an older guy (read: 18 & up)?  I've seen this scenario happen back in high school all too often.

2)older gals hit on younger men!?

3)Women keep on saying one thing, but they mean something else?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I don't know why I'm answering questions that only a girl can answer but anyway...

WE NEVER KNOW WHO IS A WAHT?
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

1)teenage girls hit on older guys?  In correlation to this, is it also sexist to call a teenage girl a "Lolita," solely on the grounds she's hitting on an older guy (read: 18 & up)?  I've seen this scenario happen back in high school all too often.

1) Most young girls do want to date older men because boys their own age are often very immature. Lolita?? I've never heard of that slang being used, were do you live??

2) Not as much as guys, but yes, even women can have a shotacon complex...

3) Not in all cases. Most of the time men don't read between the lines enough.

If you want more detailed answers please make your questions more complex and explained.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Well I only know how to break up with a girl the asshole way.

But yeah, she IS violent. She was arrested this week. Thats one of the reasons I want to break it off.

Well, I blocked her on aim and I won't return her calls. so she'll quti calling soon.

Ah, I've known a few of those types of girls. Unfortunetly Doing what you are doing might get worse. I say might though. Because you say she is violent it would stand to reason that if you ignore her she could possibly get angry. (And therefore get violent.) So, just quickly break up with her, give a reason or two, although not yanked out of your buttocks about it. Be truthful at least.

And for safety's sake do it over the phone because it is better on hearing voices instead of aim/msn/yahoo/whatever where its a very... detached thing. And you can figure out if she might become angry instead of sad. She could very well get angry and if she does, then you might have a problem on your hands. As a last resort if there is violence comming at you, can pull out a restraining order or something like that, depending where you live and what you can do. ^^

Yeah Little re-hash on things but thats alright. Anything more indepth and I'd have to know more info.

My question for you: Why do you fear of being accused as a sexist? If you fear then most likely you won't be accused. Perhaps just miss-informed. We'll help you.

1: Yes to DS's answer. I have an older boyfriend. It can be true.
2: Some do. Their own reasons why I can't fathom. Perhaps because they want to be frisky. I've only known it to happen if the woman is cheating on a husband or something. D:
3: Sadly, we sometimes do. It's some inner complcated way. I try to steer clear of this so as to not confuse my boyfriend. All it needs is reading between the lines. As rightly said: DS. Or picking up the sarcasm or tilt of the voice to pick up if something isn't right, or what have you.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Wow, this thread's still going.

:x

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Of course it is! :D We supply truth! That is always in high demand.

Snailer <3

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I often say one thing and mean another, and I'm a man. I rarely expect someone to get the meanings behind half of what I say.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I often say one thing and mean another, and I'm a man. I rarely expect someone to get the meanings behind half of what I say.
Thank you for proving a valid point! You see it's not just women who do this, apparently children do it too.

Rep:
Level 89
Thank you for proving a valid point! You see it's not just women who do this, apparently children do it too.

I lol'd ;8

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
oh boy DS, you're so hilarious

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
My girlfriends best friend was hit by a car yesterday, she's in hospital now. Im worried about her because she hasn't slept a minute since the accident. What should i do ?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
My girlfriends best friend was hit by a car yesterday, she's in hospital now. Im worried about her because she hasn't slept a minute since the accident. What should i do ?
The most important this is to be there for her, and give her space when she needs it. It can be a very difficult situation as all people have a different copping mechanism... Just be a shoulder for her to cry on as she's going to need someone who is stable to help give her strength.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
I have a question, is it really possible to let a girl down without getting slapped?
I've tried a couple of times and so far no luck, and theres this girl in school who likes me and I want to make her understand that I'm already involved with someone else, without having a red hand mark on my face for a week.

Any suggestions?
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I have a question, is it really possible to let a girl down without getting slapped?
I've tried a couple of times and so far no luck, and theres this girl in school who likes me and I want to make her understand that I'm already involved with someone else, without having a red hand mark on my face for a week.

Any suggestions?
  o_O..... How are you telling them??

You have to understand that people are putting themselves in a very open position when they ask you out, and a lot of the time people will react differently when they are shot down. My best advice is to keep in mind that it took her a lot of strength to ask you out and that you are hurting her feelings quite badly. Be kind, speak in a soft gentle voice and tell her while you think she is a great girl, that you are already involved in a relationship. Hopefully she will understand without resorting to violence.

....How many times have you been slapped??

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
What are the odds I can find a chick who likes to get drunk and blare Fintroll. Then like she can polish my swords. No, that isn't supposed to be perverted i mean THIS kind of sword!

Seriously, are the odds like 1 in six bllion? Because I need a chick like that! SEXUALBUBBLEGUM NEEDS A WIFE DAMMIT!

Rep:
Level 89
I suggest you find some way to clone yourself and then have a sex change... ::) :P

Rep:
Level 88
....How many times have you been slapped??

Oh, I don't know, a couple of times.. >_>
First time I kinda had it coming though.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Seriously, are the odds like 1 in six bllion? Because I need a chick like that! SEXUALBUBBLEGUM NEEDS A WIFE DAMMIT!
I wouldn't say that bad. What are your standards like??

Oh, I don't know, a couple of times.. >_>
First time I kinda had it coming though.
Then that would explain it. Just let her down in a caring way, be aware of her feelings and you shouldn't be slapped.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I don't care about looks much. So apparently my standards arent all that high.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
 :) That's not a bad thing Fu... Being shallow isn't a good quality, if you find a girl that you have an emotional connection with then looks are something unimportant.

I think it's rather refreshing to hear that, having dated men who really didn't care what I thought most of my life. :)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
having dated men who really didn't care what I thought most of my life. :)

That sucks. I know men like these, they are pathetic. I say:
"If you don't respect a woman as the human she is, you don't deserve to live." But that's just me. ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Thats quite a good saying Blizzard. You must have a girlfriend.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Currently I'm single. :P But I might start a cyber affair with Saucy. :o
Visit our website.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I sorta laugh at the people who go wayyy too far the other way on the whole "liking people just on looks" thing.

HOW DARE THE FACT THIS GIRL IS PRETTY PLAY A PART IN YOUR DECISION TO LIKE HER >8U
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
I lol at that too. Yes, personality IS more important, but we ARE animals, so beauty still plays a HUGE role.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I am agreeing with arrow and silverline that while personality is probably the most important thing, looks count for alot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Looks are important at first, so you talk to her first.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I agree with the four posts above. I'm not shallow, but most probably I won't try to hook up a girl if I don't like how she looks like. =/ But if I know her already, look doesn't matter too much.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 12:00:26 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
There's nothing wrong or shallow about going out with someone because of their looks. I also believe that going out with someone because they have money isn't wrong either. It's natural.

Women are attracted to guys with a tan and muscles because back in our more primal days it signified some one who could provide for a family. Big muscles showed that the guy was strong and capable of hunting successfully and a tan showed that he did. Wealth is just the counter part to the old ideas of what "attraction" was.

Is going out with someone who is rich really that wrong? Your just selecting a person who can be a good provider. In fact wouldn't going out with someone just because you "click" on a personal level be the selfish thing to do? Your suiting your own needs without considering their ability to sustain a family.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well yes, looks dont actually matter these days, or maybe do, but i dont care.

Yeah intelligence is what matters, because if i turn out to be a dumbhead(no im not yet) then what?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Looks don't matter, in fact not alot matters, either you like someone or you don't... Theres no specific requirements for it, a person is not simply good and bad qualities balancing eachother out on a scale.
It's actually rather foolish to try and break a person down into different aspects you like or dislike, it's all in black and white, either you like them or you don't, theres no in-between.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Currently I'm single. :P But I might start a cyber affair with Saucy. :o

But I wanted to have a cyber affair with you Saucy.

And I like what Sexy Elegy just said.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:17:16 PM by nevfx »

Rep:
Level 96
How many fingers am I holding up?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 96
You're not a girl!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Sorry arle...

Was I right?

Rep:
Level 96
No, it was 4.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh....sorry. :)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
There's nothing wrong or shallow about going out with someone because of their looks. I also believe that going out with someone because they have money isn't wrong either. It's natural.

Women are attracted to guys with a tan and muscles because back in our more primal days it signified some one who could provide for a family. Big muscles showed that the guy was strong and capable of hunting successfully and a tan showed that he did. Wealth is just the counter part to the old ideas of what "attraction" was.

Is going out with someone who is rich really that wrong? Your just selecting a person who can be a good provider. In fact wouldn't going out with someone just because you "click" on a personal level be the selfish thing to do? Your suiting your own needs without considering their ability to sustain a family.

I'm sorry but I can't agree, if you get together with some on BECAUSE they have money it's not an iddue of being taken care of, it's using some one. For a relationship to be healthy, no one is being used. If you're using some one, you obviously don't respect them. Futhermore, it's impossible to love some one without respecting them first.

So in my opnion, getting together with some one because of money is completely wrong and immoral.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm using a complete scientific mind on the matter... Lol.

It's an old debating point of mine what I just said.

Oh arlen, I was going to guess four. Way to fucking ruin it.

Rep:
Level 96
haha too slow

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You're holding up 11 fingers.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I can do that to!

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*

I'm sorry but I can't agree, if you get together with some on BECAUSE they have money it's not an iddue of being taken care of, it's using some one. For a relationship to be healthy, no one is being used. If you're using some one, you obviously don't respect them. Futhermore, it's impossible to love some one without respecting them first.

So in my opnion, getting together with some one because of money is completely wrong and immoral.

Indeed it is rather, morally wrong, thinking with a heart. But with what the scientific mind uncovers...

I've reciently watched this program on beauty. "What Is Beauty" I think it was called. It turns out that yes, women are attracted to taut bodies, but its more on the face. The masculine angularity. It takes less than five seconds to deem a person if they're cute, hot, sexy, or whatever. Not only that, but it is usually around the time of the between Cycles... when stronger sexual urges align themselves to that form of "thinking". The instictual know-how says that this man can provide the best sperm because of the strong looks. Strong Looks = Strong Sperm = Healthy Babies. It is also found out that if/when a woman cheats, it is likely during this time.

However, over all women do like the 'geeky kid'. A slightly more fem looking male because in that sense somehow, the internal instincts know that this type of man will help provide better for the woman; although not have the 'super sperm' of the other. We are also attracted to people who look similar to our own selves. There was also this thing on attractive smells too... But I can't remember about it.

*yawn* are there any questions still?

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
You're holding up 11 fingers.
I can do that when there are pretty ladies around.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
XD

I should have thought of that.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
We are also attracted to people who look similar to our own selves. There was also this thing on attractive smells too... But I can't remember about it.

Not only our own selves. Also like people around us whom we like. :)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Thumbs aren't fingers.  :P  So it would be 9, if you wanted to count that extra one. xD

Oh yes, that too, Blizzard, forgot about that. ^^

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I figured if we're going to count that extra one, why not throw the thumbs in, too? :D

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
... Makes perfect sense! :lol: I didn't even think of that.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Who is that in your avatar?

This is a question only you, a girl, can answer.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I am holding up 21. ::)

A question only a girl can answer:

Is the PMS really that bad sometimes? (No, I'm serious.)
I remember my sister once got it very bad... (>.<)
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Blizzard, start running for the hills. I barely understand teh mystical majickal mind of a woman, and even I know that this is a 'no no' subject.

Rep:
Level 89
One of my friends got his ass kicked by a girl for saying this but it was still rather funny at the time. Not as funny now as it isn't the same position but I thought I'd mention it...

PMS = Perfect Mating Season? What's bad about that? ;8

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
My icon is a Dolfie from Dreams of Dolls. A dolfie is rather popular across seas. They are anatomically correct, ball-jointed dolls. This icon is a Ducan model. He is certainly: japanese-boy hawtness right there. I have named him Kain.

No no no, we're nice in here. I don't mind being frank about it at all. Knowlege is power and knowing helps you to not get your asses handed to you for asking the wrong question irl.
Stuff about PMS in spoiler.

Spoiler for:
To answer the PMS question. Well, for some women yes. It can get really really bad. For me, for instance. I get rather moody, sometimes getting headaches, or cramps. For a long time, and, well it still is every so often: my pms runs into the bleeding cycle and won't go away till I'm done or halfway there. Not only that but the cycle itself is messed up. It's what I term it as abnormal - normalcy. I skip months, and only get moody for a week, tired and feel 'blah' for lack of better term, but I don't bleed at that time, or what would happen is I either have light bleeding (as in next to nothing) and/or have almost two weeks of bleeding.

PMS and the cycle it's tied to is rather unstable in some women. What it is, is hormone goin' all crazy/fixing itself or something. I never had a formal sex/heath class so technically I don't know what's going on internally, I just know what happens...

There is also a medical ah... well its not a disease, however it is a very extreme case, and is also very rare. It is a hyper sensitivity in which the PMS continues though the whole months except for about a week afterwards from the bleeding is through. Sometimes the woman could go through hysteria, and psycosis/ hallucinations and even become violent. Instead of headaches: migranes.

You men go through it sometimes. Don't bleed, or get as moody, but you do. Sometimes you just get crazy itching around your genitaila. It is different in each person of course.

Snailer <3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Ahhh, it can be sometimes, my sister gets it very, very badly and we're both on the pill to maintain it, but once in a while I always let my period come, I don't like completely stopping it.

Just adding to what Ravanica said, she got it pretty well covered.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ah ok then. I was curios to hear it how a woman perceives it. I've had health class and stuff and I know how it works and why, but I never went throught that, so I was curious about the experiences you are making.

@Fu: Of course I know this is a "no, no" question, but without talking about a problem, you will never solve the problem. ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
DS, eh the pill? Does it really completely stop it?  :-\ I had thought about going on that to fix my problems, but I heard of some of the side affects... I don't like most of the side affects.

Course all I hear now is that one where it cuts the cycle's bleeding to like less than three. That's not normal. But it doesn't completely stop it. Of course there's risk of blood clots. (and a few other things for good measure.)  ::) also in the long term: (for just about any pill related to this) kills the cells/hormones or whatever makes the desire to have sex. (Thats not fun for the guys I'm sure, but could also totally ruin a happy and healthy marriage/relationship.)

*patpats* Only you Blizzard, are very brave. Heh. :)

Snailer <3

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
On a related note, I'm pretty much the perfect guy.

Rep:
Level 89
I got a question. Why do girls so wierd? My friend's younger sister likes to tackle me and then attempt to sit on my head. She's really strange... >.>

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
She wants to have sex with you.

Rep:
Level 89
You're real helpful. ::)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah, actually I am. Just ask Zypher.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I got a question. Why do girls so wierd? My friend's younger sister likes to tackle me and then attempt to sit on my head. She's really strange... >.>
Younger girls tend to have crushes on older male authority figures, it's normal.

She wants to have sex with you.
Wait, looks like your question has already been answered. Uhhh, if she's only seven then I doubt she understands her feelings past an instinct and wouldn't be thinking of sex. Unless she's been previously molested.

On a related note, I'm pretty much the perfect guy.
K. How's that working for you? Must be a lot of pressure.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
It kinda just comes naturally, really.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
And see there is where you fail at being perfect. :P It was rather a turnoff to see your posts actually. Dunno why, I'm sure you're just poking fun.  :lol:

Snailer <3

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah, I'm just messing around. I am actually very humble! (no I'm not)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I am humble as well. *wants to smash Micro$hit one day* ;8
Visit our website.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Need something a bit more serious...what happens when one is in the middle of a Love Triangle...?_?

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Two girls after you or two boys after the same girl (i'm presuming)

The cowards way out: Run

The Idiots way out: Toss a coin on who wins

Some teenage boy's way out: Take em both! (Just don't let them know)(if you're the centre)If not, have a fight! Whoever wins gets the girl/boy...(although it's usually the guy who loses who gets the girl now)

A mans way out: Marry one have the other as a mistress (as above) or dispose of the opponent

The Sensible way out: Find out which one you like the most and let the other one down gently. Or...try to win the affections. You could also talk with the other person to see what they think.

(Note: I'm a boy who has more oestrogen than most females on the planet)
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Need something a bit more serious...what happens when one is in the middle of a Love Triangle...?_?
I'll answer both options:

Two after you: Just remember that you could really be hurting their feelings by playing them around. Make a dessision and let them both know. If you don't like either, then tell them that too. 

You + 1 after her: It depends on a lot of things, if the other person is your friend then it possibly may be better to not let a girl come between your friendship. If not, tell HER to make up her mind. If she wont then she may want her cake and to eat it as well, dump her. Unless you want to be played I say she either wants you over the other guy or you wouldn't want a romantic scenario to happen, find some one who wants you for who you are.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Two girls after you or two boys after the same girl (i'm presuming)

The cowards way out: Run

The Idiots way out: Toss a coin on who wins

Some teenage boy's way out: Take em both! (Just don't let them know)(if you're the centre)If not, have a fight! Whoever wins gets the girl/boy...(although it's usually the guy who loses who gets the girl now)

A mans way out: Marry one have the other as a mistress (as above) or dispose of the opponent

The Sensible way out: Find out which one you like the most and let the other one down gently. Or...try to win the affections. You could also talk with the other person to see what they think.

(Note: I'm a boy who has more oestrogen than most females on the planet)

But you can't even spell estrogen right!
Anyways, he's right. But you're screwed if the chick likes your bff. Cause that's just asking for a BRAWWWLLLL. I should know, it's happened to me twice.
Well, not the fight part.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss

you could always add another person in to make it a love square.

why do girls tease men?
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
oestrogen is spelt with an O...go check up the dictionary. (Sorry if it was a joke...didn't catch it)

LOL @ Yukimora but I do agree. Could be interesting with a love square.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
I have a girl I want to ask out but I I can,t do it untill she is 16 what should I do.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm not sure on the legal status of your country, but even if you don't have sex with the girl you could be charged with an inappropriate relationship with a minor, so I suggest waiting. I'm afraid I replied to that more in the fashion a solicitor then a girl... Lol.

Uhhhh, it really depends, how old are you? If you are 16-17 there shouldn't be a problem. Is it her age, or whether she likes you or not that is the problem??

Rep:
Level 89
There aren't any laws that I'm aware of that prevent you from asking someone out. Having sex with her is another legal matter though.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
There aren't any laws that I'm aware of that prevent you from asking someone out. Having sex with her is another legal matter though.

fraternizing with a minor is a lesser offense but still an offense (used to date a minor)
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
It is mostly her age Oh, by the way I live in America so. Her parents won,t let me date her but when I can ask her out I want to know how to do it because we are great friends

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
It's really quite hard to say, I don't know what type of girl she is, you should just try being honest with her, don't pull any moves or such... Just be straight froward, tell her you like her and you want to be more then friends.

If she likes you in that way and your friends it really doesn't matter how or what you say, if she wants to be with you, she will be happy to know that you do too.

How old are you??

Does she like you as more then a friend?

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
15, She does these wierd signals like she notices me but she seemes tired whenever she says them like she is weak. The reason why I am cautioning is that her parents are teahcers or actively involved in the school

Rep:
Level 96
Do girls watch gay porn like guys watch lesbian porn?

My guess is no.

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Yes, actually. It's common for girls to be into gay porn. But it isn't like men where all men love hot lesbian sex.

Rep:
Level 89
Yes, actually. It's common for girls to be into gay porn. But it isn't like men where all men love hot lesbian sex.
You know this how? o.O

Rep:
Level 96
-this was a VERY SILLY question!-
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 12:38:28 PM by Arrow-1 »

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!

My guess is no.

I prefer the gay pronz because lesbian and heterosexual porn are all about the women. If I wanted to see vagina I would look at my own.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

My guess is no.
The FBI got it pretty well covered. It's really not to the same extent but of course some girls are into it.

Arrow@ Congrats on the pic. Uhhh, I'm not to sure how to answer that, it's located were it's located. Perhaps you can ask a more specific question when you come out from behind that rock.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
...Questions only a girl can answer? Nice idea, maybe I could help? I feel like I'm the only turning 13 female around here...

~Winged

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah feel free, it's for all girls to answer. =)

Rep:
Level 96
I'm halfway tempted to delete that post...The answer is obvious now that it's not 3 o'clock in the morning.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'll try one!

When I was a kid, I really wanted attention from my family members, maybe you're sister wants you're attention.
And if she was trying to have sex with you I doubt it. Some guy in my Year 2 class got out a book about sex and read it aloud to the class, I didn't think about it much until my sexual education class where they made us put condoms on cucumbers and label the genital organs.

Did I go well?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have a question. Why do some girls demand to be equal to men, and yet when someone is too hard on them they complain? I think this is a double standard, and is a fairly classic question. To me, its obvious that men and women are not equal, and I mean this in a totally non-sexist way. Women do things better than men, and men do things better than women.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I have a question. Why do some girls demand to be equal to men, and yet when someone is too hard on them they complain? I think this is a double standard, and is a fairly classic question. To me, its obvious that men and women are not equal, and I mean this in a totally non-sexist way. Women do things better than men, and men do things better than women.

I agree =),  I think if we want equality, it has to be completely equal without double standards.