RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question only a girl can anwser? Ask it here...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Mainly I study computer science and computing in general. I also have quite some knowledge about electro engineering. I went in a "electro engineering" high school and now I'm studying at the "Faculty of Electro Engineering and Computing" in my country. ;D

I don't mind if a guy is a *bit* over weight, and I find the whole "geek" thing to be kind of cute ( if it's not obsessive! ) and making me laugh is a good way to get in my pants... BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN BE JERRY SEINFIELD 24/7!!! Funny in social, cute and romantic at home.
Now I am confused: Are you really a girl or a guy?! O_o
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Must agree. Sorry for stepping in late to this thread. I had some computer issues. D: They are certainly fixed now!

I welcome any other questions that can be thrown at us. :3

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
lol you certainly seem like a girl that likes sex lol (the one that answered my question)
yeah lol im pudgy but also the only one in my group who isnt a virgin lol.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also I've compiled things that I suggest a dude should do with his girlfriend.

1. Get stoned together.
2. Play strip Magic: The Gathering.
3. Watch a crappy movie and make fun of it.
4. Secks.

I'll add to the list later...

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
I beg your pardon but how do you play 'strip magic the gathering' ? Its a rather dead game anyhow. least down where I live.
I also don't think getting stoned together is a great thing to do. course drugs are a no thanks for me. Its all dependant on the girl.
The whole crappy movie and make fun of it is fun. Or even just watching a movie. Like not just chick flicks. (IMO most if not all are stupid really.)
And Sex is only if the girl is willing. :P its sex not secks. Then again there are littlies in this forum, I'm sure ... Let me amend that, I'm Hoping that they wouldn't just get on here and look through. Least all the singlies.

But you know I know nothing about guys so Whatever. xD (Even though I do have a boyfriend. Lol)

Snailer <3

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well your new, so I'll explain. Secks is a forum inside joke.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I am a girl, you where away when the thread was made. Check my pictures, thats me.  :)  http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,340.675.html

lol you certainly seem like a girl that likes sex lol (the one that answered my question)
yeah lol im pudgy but also the only one in my group who isnt a virgin lol.
Yeh, calling a girl a slut isn't a good thing. T_T

Also I've compiled things that I suggest a dude should do with his girlfriend.

1. Get stoned together.
2. Play strip Magic: The Gathering.
3. Watch a crappy movie and make fun of it.
4. Secks.

I'll add to the list later...
Bravo Romeo... Perhaps it should be: Death Metal Girlfriend? o_O

Good to have you aboard Nurse_Revanica ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes a chick who's into metal is preferable in my taste.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I don't think anyone is really taking Fu's ideas seriously anyways.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Doesn't Mr. Big have a question to ask me...? It can be anything... <3
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 10:34:16 AM by Dr_Sexalicious »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I am a girl, you where away when the thread was made. Check my pictures, thats me.  :)  http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,340.675.html

Oh, I thought that in your ave was just a picture of some random girl. You're cute. ;)
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hopefully not.

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
i knew that would come out wrong lol
i wasnt calling you a slut.
People can enjoy sex without being a manwhore or a slut.
its just something you do and can enjoy.
its like a sport. like tennis (racketball for those who are american)
you play for a few hours work up a sweat and hope you dont get hit in the eye.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P

depends on your actions, if you are a slut or not :P

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well if a girl gives away their viginity for cell phone, thats grounds for them being slutty. Also if a woman wants to get gang banged by her boy frinds and all his buddies, thats slutty too. Any ways, most women arent slutty any ways. Most are decent.

Rep:
Level 87
ppl with B&W pics are not emo, ppl with anime are.

I would be happy to answer any and all of these questions in my topic - Ask a Pick-Up Artist. no offence to the starter of this topic but i may be able to help the guys out a little more seeing as its what i do every single day. girls do know alot about girl problems but somtimes they give you the wrong advice (again no offence to the topic starter) an example is, if you ask your mom how to make a girl like you she may say "Tell her she is beautiful and buy her flowers" which is the LAST thing you wanna do.

and to the topic starter here, i posted my topic before reading yours, if i had read yours first i would of jsut tried to answer the questions in here, I'm sorry.
"Your already not f*cking her, what have you got to lose?" - Mystery

"What I'm really after," Mystery finally
said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."
"You never got much love as a child, did you?" Style  asked
"No," he replied sheepishly.

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!
 www.venusianarts.com <- mystery's site

"Attraction IS NOT a choice!" - David D.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
ppl with B&W pics are not emo, ppl with anime are.
Well if a girl gives away their viginity for cell phone, thats grounds for them being slutty. Also if a woman wants to get gang banged by her boy frinds and all his buddies, thats slutty too. Any ways, most women arent slutty any ways. Most are decent.

I dont know about the gang bang thing. I mean we all have sexual desires - even women. I don't see whats wrong with it to be honest. If her boyfriend is okay with it then why not? Personally I don't hink id ever wanna take part in a gang bang too much of a sausage feast, but whats wrong with other people doing it? I honestly don't think I would look down on a woman because of their sexual experiences.
"Your already not f*cking her, what have you got to lose?" - Mystery

"What I'm really after," Mystery finally
said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."
"You never got much love as a child, did you?" Style  asked
"No," he replied sheepishly.

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!
 www.venusianarts.com <- mystery's site

"Attraction IS NOT a choice!" - David D.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
no offence to the starter of this topic
Non-taken.

And no offense to you, but you sound like you have a penis. Read the topic title. Blizz is on the panel because he's quite close to being a woman ( I'm saying that in a good way Blizz, your in-touch :) ). Good luck with your new thread, and welcome to RMRK but watch out for that BOE guy. 

Oh, I thought that in your ave was just a picture of some random girl. You're cute. Wink
Thank you ;)

I know you weren't :). you just misspoke and I was letting you know :P

*Brings envelope to head* Words only a man would say;

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
phoenix647 sounds like some self-proclaimed sexpert vindicated high school kid ready to write an earth-shattering guide on how to connect with women.

[edit] Oh, he's already made a thread, LOL
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
@phoenix:

I kinda agree with Silverline. It's us, men who think women are so complex and blahblahblah. They are more simple than you and all the other men think. Just like you said women have also their physical needs and sexual desires. Did you know that women have a greater desire  for sex than men? It's just that they can control themselves, because it's not cool to love sex as a woman. Here comes the slut problem in. On the other side, a man is no real man if he doesn't go around look after every girl he sees and nearly cyies out loud "Man, she's HOT!" if she is. I also say to a friend "Boah, that one's hot!" if we see a hot girl, but I'm not that much focused on sex as I act.

@Zorns-Thorne:

Lol, c'mon, sex isn't just a sport. Cybersex is, yeah, but real sex is more than that. You actually sound like you've never had sex and therefore you couldn't know.

Blizz is on the panel because he's quite close to being a woman ( I'm saying that in a good way Blizz, your in-touch :) ).

;D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:04:22 AM by Dr_eadful »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
phoenix647 sounds like some self-proclaimed sexpert vindicated high school kid ready to write an earth-shattering guide on how to connect with women.

[edit] Oh, he's already made a thread, LOL

My thoughts exactly.  ::)
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Posted in his thread already. :) We are waiting for you, Silverline. You didn't post yet.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Real sex talk is certainly different than just talking about it. It something that you know afterwards. So, its almost kinda like wtf? For the first time. Least, that was how it was for me.  :D  Never had sex-ed.  :lol: ... Slipped though the cracks.

My thoughts on cybersex though, since that has been brought up: Don't do it unless getting paid for it. Its like pr0n, :p except interactive and requires imagination. I do keep open minded, however, after having an aim name... I didn't realize that there are so many people that want to cybersex. (I did not have a sexual refrence to my name at all either.)

I think I might see what this other thread is like. This other thread popped up after ours, yes?  :-\

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
lol twas a joke dr cox says in scrubs i thought maybe someone would have heard it.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I KNEW I'D HEARD THAT BEFORE!!!

:tinysmile::tinysmile: