RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question only a girl can anwser? Ask it here...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Having girl issues?
Want to learn something about females but can't ask?
Need some help chatting them up?

Then this is were to post.

I'm inviting Myself, Christina, Revanica and any other female who is on RMRK and wants to answer your questions to be on the board.

Anything you have that you want answered by a girl, goes here!  :police:

Nothing too rude please as some of the girls here are minors... Unless it's funny... ...

Girl Panel:

Saucy

Christina

Blizzard (M)

Lemon

Revanica

Djang (M)

~Winged

jap0911
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 04:52:05 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL OKAY LEMME TRY SOMETHING

What is the main sport a girl would like to play(besides throwball of course lol)

?_?
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
LOL OKAY LEMME TRY SOMETHING

What is the main sport a girl would like to play(besides throwball of course lol)

?_?
I'm sure you would like to hear KY jelly wrestling.... But mainly it's Tennis and Volleyball.

I myself don't like sport :P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OH WELL I C

urm...

Which better Rockstars or Film Actors lol ??_??
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
OH WELL I C

urm...

Which better Rockstars or Film Actors lol ??_??
That depends on taste... I like Owen Wilson.... Yum. :police:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
*has a sex change*

Hi, guys! :-*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
*has a sex change*

wowsers blizzy :P

ok i guess im free to give advice, if u guys want it

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
She's my date.

lol.

Btw now ima girl too, ask me anything..

ANYTHING
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Do you think a 73 year old man and a 14 year old girl can have true love together?

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
I have a question.  How do you tell guys from girls on the internet?  :o
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
generally how they act lol
no offense to guys, but generally guys are cockier, like more confident if thats how you put it.
sometimes guys are funnier.
and generally a girl will let everyone know theyre a girl, because no one really likes to hide their gender...lol

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
no offense to guys, but generally guys are cockier, like more confident if thats how you put it.
and generally a girl will let everyone know theyre a girl, because no one really likes to hide their gender...lol

D_s got pwnd !

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Whats the most important thing girls see in guys?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
How can you see a girl likes you .. :p ??

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You will rarely see a girl that says: "Yeah, let's have cybersex!" Seriously, girls on the internet as nearly the same as normal girls.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 102
You will rarely see a girl that says: "Yeah, let's have cybersex!" Seriously, girls on the internet as nearly the same as normal girls.
no.......no one was talking about ciber sex. lol

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
no.......no one was talking about ciber sex. lol

Ya blizz what u talking about ?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
This thread is really freaking weird.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
At work, I've actually got random girls to bake me pies

It's all about mojo/ giving commands (girls love commands)
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 87

As this was the most serious question asked so far... I guess I can answer it.

It varies from person to person but over all from my point of view and what I've seen in my friends is they want someone who they can talk to. They need someone with a sense of humor and who can maintain a conversation without changing the subject.
A wise man once said, "I don't know. Go ask a woman."

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
When a girl annoys you all the time, and likes to be close to you. Is that hinting towards them liking you ?
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yes, but they'll probably just want to be your friend if you try to act on it.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
When a girl annoys you all the time, and likes to be close to you. Is that hinting towards them liking you ?

Not necessarily, girls flirt with guys they just think of as friends all the time, if you are close friends with this girl, then theres a good chance she's just being friendly. But that doesn't mean she DOESN'T like you that way.... Give more info'.

I have a question, how do I get a woman to make me a sammich?

_____Sidenote____
A good sammich.
Stop being an asshole.

Good question, it depends, there are two types of attractiveness;

1. Rich, Muscles or attractive in general.

2. Funny, sensitive, sweet and caring. ( But to avoid the Friendship path you must be VERY romantic too )

Who she likes can also be depending on her period.

D_s got pwnd !
I have a flamboyant personality and most of my friends are guys. Don't believe I'm a girl? Then don't ask questions.

Do you think a 73 year old man and a 14 year old girl can have true love together?
Even though, ewwwwwww... I believe love has no boundaries. 

*has a sex change*

Then welcome and feel free to answer questions. But hey, wanna write RMRK on your arm to prove it..?

At work, I've actually got random girls to bake me pies

It's all about mojo/ giving commands (girls love commands)
I guess your a wife beater too...?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 01:29:10 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Stop spamming....

Uhhhhh get the right girl, hire a female chief, get married. Many ways

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How can you see a girl likes you .. :p ??
Forgot your question Snail...

Out in a bar? Body talk, it usually starts with a quick glance into your eyes, she'll start playing with an object ( like running her finger around the rim of a glass ), she will preen herself ( move hair out of her eyes ), that's usually followed by presentation, as in her walking around the room to show herself off, and the sign for you to go over there is a long stare into your  eyes ( you should be staring too! ).

School? Lol, sooooo simple.... usually a friend of hers will tell you. That's what I did. School's a different place for love, and oddly enough notes and friends tend to work the best in many situations for both guys and girls. If you want to ask her out your self, make sure she's ALONE!

Friend of yours? That's hard. VERY hard. Make it so you know you like her ( nothing too direct ) and wait for HER to make the first move ( and I mean an open mouth kiss ) to show that she likes your more then just a friend, but this doesn't happen much, and if it does, it may be because she's on the rebound. If you move things to fast you may screw up you friendship.
Just remember: flirting does not mean much with guy/girl friends.

Office: Sex in the copy room? ;)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 02:04:10 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »