RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What if. . .

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then I would kick Harry Potter and his friends asses.

What if all the cheese in the world became ham?
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I wouldn't eat cheese.

What if I wasn't a brit?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then you would be enslaved by the Irish.

What if the Irish revived an old grudge and laid waste to villages along the northern coast of Britain?
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I'd move to somewhere like Sweden

What if Sweden never existed? :o
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then then apocalypse would have come to fruition.

What if  :gib: and  :bean: had a forbidden love?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Then  :bb: would be their son.

What if Madonna was actually english?

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
Self Proclaimed 'RMXP Legend'
Then  :bb: would be their son.

What if Madonna was actually english?

Spoiler for:

What if a woodchuck couldchuck morning wood?
"RPG Tsukuru... BIII EEXXUU!!!!"

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
It'd need dental floss!

Hwhat if ever "wh" word had an "h" before it?

(PS, holy shit, is that madonna? I could break her over my knee.... :P)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
hwat.

What if Horace Wimp got a life.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then I would still be confused who Horace Wimp was.

What if RMRK was secretly a gay RPG maker community?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Then the pink theme would be the default theme. :V

What if I came into your room with a bottle of gin in one hand and a whip in the other?

Rep:
Level 87
I would suicide.

What if your room was hell?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Then I'd turn the AC up real high.

What if the government lost all records of your existence?

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then my name is Jason Bourne.

What if it really did rain cats and dogs?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Then the pound would be busy.

What if animals started to revolt?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 89
Then monkey will develop eyes that shoot lasers.

What if the answers i gave made sense?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Then everyone would be happy.

What if you knew me in real life?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Then I would still be confused who Horace Wimp was.

What if RMRK was secretly a gay RPG maker community?
:mad:

Then everyone would be happy.

What if you knew me in real life?

I would shave your head :B

What if everyone knew the joys of ELO?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Then everything would be stranger.

What if we were ruled by robots?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 97
Then we would have to listen to techno, HECK NO WE WONT LISTEN TO TECHNO.

What if this THREAD DIDNT EXIST HAHA!

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Then someone would eventually come up with it.

What if gangs had like crazy ass martial artists skills and used those to try and kill each other off instead of using guns?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Then West Side Story would be a documentary.

What if cats and rain didn't exist?

Rep:
Level 97
It would snow dogs

What if Im ending this thread right now? hahahaha!

MAII EDIT: You forgot to phrase it as a question. No worries though, I got your back
:welcome:

;___;
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 05:22:55 PM by Dr_Sword »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Then this post wouldn't exist.

What if Sword could go a week without using any "mod powers"?

Rep:
Level 97
I don't really abuse anyone if that's what you mean, and it wouldn't be so bad seeing as its been around 3 years since I joined and I just now got mod.

What if Zylos was a wolf?