RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What if. . .

Rep:
Level 87
Then apples will be chocolate.

What if chocolate was fake?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Then vanilla would become more popular.

What if Naphe the 2nd's account was real?

Rep:
Level 87
Then we would be surprised.

What if everyone had nuclear power?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Then we'd all have deformed offspring.

What if your sig didn't creep me out?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
It'd creep me out too.

What if zombies exist?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I'd have eaten about a third of your small intestine by now.

What if Bill Gates was god?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Then god would be extremely rich.

What if...
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
:facepalm:

What if Zylos wasn't a furfag

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
He'd just be a fag, then?

What if CoD5 wasn't modern?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'd be dissapointed.

What if Rambo just came out of no where and punched you in the kidney?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'd probably cough of some blood, and break some bones  ;9
(CoD5 is a WWII game, EA just grabbed their balls, twisted them in a knot and threw them in a blender)

What if the world were square?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
If da world were square yo I'd make it a nice fresh circle with my funky fresh beats yo

Now kick it yo what if I stayed in Philly

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The show would of actually of benn funny.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
what if SBX didn't say the second half...then LAZER BATS PYUU PYUUUUUUUU!~

What if Bamboo?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
Then panda.

What if the beans didn't exist?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Then this thread would not be as funny.

What if that project really did make POTM?

Rep:
Level 87
Then the RM world will be filled with 100% crap quality projects.

What if that project was sold sucessfully?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Then the money would be donated to help cure "retardedness".

What if you were diving into a pool, and while you were at the bottom someone poured oil onto the surface and lit it on FIRE!?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
then you'd be fine until you drowned.

What if shmup?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Then wtf?

What if I had no idea what you just said?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Then I'd have no clue what to say.

What if there was a fire in your house?

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Then I'll run away form the house.

What if you dare to dare me?

Rep:
Level 87
Then I would be daring you.

What if people stop necroposting?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
We'll all live in a better place. ;8

What if this topic does not exist?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Then neither would this post.

What if I wasn't wearing any underwear today?