RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What if. . .

Rep:
Level 87
Then I would say "No".

What if death didn't exist?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Then your name would probably be something along the lines of "juicymanlol"... or something completely different.

What if your keyboard suddenly started typing by itself?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
lskdfha;slhfdlasiuhfuisakhfjkasdhfaiusdfh

ahsfuhduiashdfuihasfaishf?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Then you'd be Irock's twin brother.

What if my webcam didn't creep me out everytime I looked at it?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Then I'd be able to spy on you without the funny expression on your face.

What if I drank 16  :pw: ?

Rep:
Level 87
Then you'd be drunk like hell.

What if everyone's games were deleted from their computers?

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
THAT'S NIGHTMARE, NO, WORLD'S APOCALYPSE!!

Okay, I'm hyperbolic.

What if this place is gone? =(

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Then Roph would be a richer man, and we'd be sadder people.

What if a black hole opened on this page?

Rep:
Level 87
Then I would say Roph is an incredible programmer.

What if an eternal quake hit the Earth?

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then we would all be dead  ;8

What if a select few humans mutated into a superior race that purged us lesser beings?
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 89
They would steal our :pw: to torture us.

What if there was a FF7 remake?

Rep:
Level 87
Then I wouldn't care, because I don't play FF.

What if zombies took over the Earth?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Then Garrett MacIntyre will be a busy man.

What if it started snowing tomorrow?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'd go sledding

what if things actually WORKED OUT in my life for a change?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
You wouldn't be the retard you are now!

What if Futurama was never made? ;~;
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
The world would have one less alright show.

What if I had said Futurama was a shitty show?
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
You would probably have a broken nose by now.

What if cartoons never existed.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
The my childhood would be empty ;-T.

What if Hitler's left testicle took over the world?

Rep:
Level 87
Then that would be quite a show.

What if you had nuclear power?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Then I use it to wipe out everyone I hated.

What if god had a party and said you aren't invited?
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I'd go surf with satan.

What if my real name was FRANK WEST.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then I would believe you.

What if all the penguins of the world united to take down mankind?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Then they'd go extinct a lot faster.

What if I couldn't think of a witty 'what if' question?

Rep:
Level 87
Then I couldn't think of a witty 'what if' answer.

What if I said that I was a killer?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I'd ask who you planned to kill next.

What if you were being jumped by ten teenagers dressed in black cloaks.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.