RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What if. . .

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Then Nightwolf would be "Nightfox".

What if I become cranky?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
;-; I'd still love you

BUT WHAT IF I DIDN'T?

Spoiler for:
Plot Twist =o

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Then, I would be . . . . . . . . . . . well, you know

Spoiler for:
TWIST OF EVENTS?! OH NOES!

What if I would be, you know, what you'd do? =o

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I would be pretty confused because I don't know what you are talking about.

What if I was travelin at the speed of light.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Then you'd respond to my "what if" question before I even asked it. XD

What if some little girl ran up, kicked you in the crotch, and ran away?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Then I'd blow her up[ with the remote mine I placed in her brain at birth.

What if I knew the joys of listening to ELO?

Rep:
Level 97
No what, you should go listen to them now.

What if Blaze was in irc right now?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Then we can fear. *Last pot of mines referes to that topic of yours you know where btw*

What if, I tell you, I am actually your Twi iter & I am tryig to stop you from awakenig a powerful Army of Unstoppable Robots To wipe out Makind & RUle Over the Entire Earth dr.sword? (Yes, Influence from Hellboy 2 . . . .)

Rep:
Level 97
I hate my sister jftr, and fuck that I would summon them.

What if?

Rep:
Level 88
If so,

What if eye for an eye?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The All seeing Eye, for my own would be a great swap !!

What if there was a Giant Planet of Atsral rock coming towards Earth in 2012 that would cause a Pole shift ?

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
Then we would either slip into an ice age OR all environmental problems of the earth would be negated forever.

What if humans had never found it important to develop table manners?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Then dinner time would be much more fun.

What if Michael Jackson came up to your house to borrow the bathroom?

Rep:
Level 87
:P
Then the authorities would look for him, but never find his corpse.

What if the government started replacing people with robots?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 10:25:49 PM by AAARGH! »

Rep:
Level 88
Then we would die out because robots are too dull to reproduce.

What if robots were far more fun things than we think they are?