RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legacy: The Gatekeeper ; Demo 3.0 Now Downloadable

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
DEMO?! Yahoo!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Been waiting for a demo for this, it looks good!  :D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Well, today should be the release of the next demo, so all we can do is wait.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
that was... yesterday? XD
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Sorry it took so long new demo, on the main screen
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Oh and along with the demons, pictures and stuff,

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I added a video like picture of the battletower instead of the picture that i had,

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Noone is going to try the demo, or look at all the cool screenies?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Looks amazing. I'm downloading it right now!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I'm downloading it, the copy you gave me didn't work.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I'm downloading it, the copy you gave me didn't work.
I know nevfx this one should

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Final news- Final Demo Version 3.0 Will be released within this month, but I wont announce the date so check back daily,

Fianl Game- Will be released in the next three months, seeing as the betatesters are ready to test,

Rep:
Level 88
Professional RPG Maker
NICE GAME DUDE! :D

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thank you,
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 07:01:59 PM by coolkid25344 »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
It is great, eh? I am a betatester, arent I?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ya 2.2 is coming out soon theres a glitch in the forest ill have fixed

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I uploaded demo 2.2 all glitches from 2.1 fixed, and the overall file size lowered from 40733KB too 11612KB!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh....you have a battle arena too. And fishing. I didn't even notice. Don't worrie! I'll make mine completly different from yours! You use a giant tower, right?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Lol ya I dunnot care waht you have, game making is about having fun! So have all the features you want!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Well said. *applauds*

Rep:
Level 102
Lol ya I dunnot care waht you have, game making is about having fun! So have all the features you want!

Okaydokay  :D

Rep:
Level 102
I can't work any of the demos.

?????'map notifier'?13???RGSSError????????
Failed to create bitmap

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
strange it dident happen for other people...which demo did you download?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I can't work any of the demos.

?????'map notifier'?13???RGSSError????????
Failed to create bitmap

Read the bold.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Well how about you nevfx did the downloads work for you?