RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legacy: The Gatekeeper ; Demo 3.0 Now Downloadable

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Code: [Select]
??? 'map notifier' ? 13??? RGSSError????????

failed to create btmap

Why does that always happen when I try to play the demo?

Im trying to get that fixed now, ill upload a special demo just for you

Hurray! lol

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hmmm i like the title screen
vary nice ;D

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
hmmm i like the title screen
vary nice ;D

Thank Decadent Sympozium for my awesome titlescreen!
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
This game is really cool, Coolkid. Well done.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
It IS very cool but im not playing until the final release :P
Can you already say something about the gameplay time ?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
For me about 5 hours so I hope more for you guys, some parts are very challenging too, if you get stuck I will have a launch website with a completed guide on Febuary 24th

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Thank god, I think I will need it.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
lol, and P.S. I like the new avatar its hlarious! :D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Did you get the demo where I won't get that error message up?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Yeah, do you want it?

Rep:
Level 88
You mean the error message I got? Can I have it too?

~Power-up

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
OMG I forgot about your demos!! Im so sorry i was so busy working with the game i forgot!!! Ok ok ill have it up later today, as for other news site is done and im thinking about launching it before the game, what do you guys think?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ok im really sorry but ok well ive played a couple of other games on here and I think that if I launch the game febuary 24th it wont be at its maximum potential, so bad news game delayed good news there will be a demo 3.0 with alot more gameplay then the second demo.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Wow, thats one big tower...too...many...stairs  :o

Still, you need to improve some of the mapping, some of its like rough and harsh. If you know what I mean. But still looks good.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thank you very much, 3.0 coming soon as I upload it, yeah its done just gota get it to a hosting site, any better suggestions than megaupload?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I can't think of any good ones, but don't use FileFront, IT SLOW!

Rep:
Level 102
Okay. I played the demo.
The mapping is a little less. But it has an interesting story.

EDIT: To tell you the truth in the first dungeon putting the same exact rocks together to maze a maze looks ugly. :-\ And everything is square.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 07:30:14 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
Played 2.2 demo:
Lots of spelling/grammar errors....missing file! ...\BGM\danger, it quit! :( it was at the part where i was talking to the fairy after the forest.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 02:42:34 AM by atracious »
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Demo 3.0 Released!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
um...lol?

mapping:
0/10..? how long did it take to make a map? a second? messed up everywhere
eventing 3/10 that fight was the fakest thing ever...also doors can use work, make him actaully walk in them...start of game is a fail at being professional.
Text 3/10.. "There in deep conversation,"
Gameplay 1/10 lol shop is a door open..
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
um...lol?

mapping:
0/10..? how long did it take to make a map? a second? messed up everywhere
eventing 3/10 that fight was the fakest thing ever...also doors can use work, make him actaully walk in them...start of game is a fail at being professional.
Text 3/10.. "There in deep conversation,"
Gameplay 1/10 lol shop is a door open..

wow did you really play the game that fast?, by the way nouman i still think your a fucking asshole for what you did earlier, noting that ill work on what you said, on another note how did you get kindest member, lol just kidding i guess your kind
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 06:55:56 PM by coolkid25344 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea...? not the whole thing..I don't think I would make it that far.  ;9
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
yea...? not the whole thing..I don't think I would make it that far.  ;9
Lol what a pun that was so funny, and still, what did you mean by walking in the door?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I see its updated is it mainly finished now ??
I wanna play the game only untill the main game is complete :p