RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legacy: The Gatekeeper ; Demo 3.0 Now Downloadable

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Legacy: The Gatekeeper is an RPG Maker Xp Production
Brought to you by- Triangular Productions

Long ago there was one planet, a planet that was ruled by elves, no not the keebler elves, the elves you find in storybooks of the highest manners, elves with great respect and heritage. In this world , which is named Gaithan, humans and other animals are nothing more than a dying species, for the elves rule all. In there quest for power the elves began waging great wars, and the destruction of the planet was eminent. So the King Elf taking his staff split the world into two, so that the new worlds could live on in peace. Protecting the portal between these two worlds were the gatekeepers. Gatekeepers would be born from the spirits of the worlds themselves, and until they came of age would be trained by the previous gatekeeper. Once of age they take the staff Seriah and protect the gateway between the worlds. Gawain the 13th gatekeeper has come of age, and as he takes his spot upon the gatekeepers thrown the great staff breaks and all chaos breaks lose. He must now seek out all of the past gatekeepers and using a bit of each of there spirits regain the power to protect the gate before the end of the two worlds begins.

Gawain- The 13th gatekeeper, after his magic staff breaks he sets off
on a journey to get it repaired.
Weapon of Choice- Another staff that he uses a temporary until he can
retrieve his other,

Kingsly- The 12th gatekeeper who tought Gawain all he knows.
Weapon of Choice- A sacred sword that he used to originally
learn the art of combat,

Jack- The 11th gatekeeper who thought Kingsly, his soul has been corrupted by darkness,
Weapon of Choice- A cursed sword,

Denarr- A mysterious boy found in the Forest of Thann, he joins your team and promises to help you find the Gatekeepers,
Weapon of Choice- Bow and Arrows, and a special magic that allows him to use special types of power shots,

Amanda- A girl that Gawain grew up with his whole life, after the night of the festival, he just wants to see her again.
Weapon of Choice- N/A

Ricuro- A ninja trainee, who knows his way around the great plains, and is for the most part a lazy slob.
Weapon of Choice- His Fists

Scripts-
Blizzard's Add On's and Level Up Notifier
Specialized Location Window
Slipknot Message System

Other Features-
Special Magic Learning System that uses Trials

Coming Soon-
ATB
Special Quest Rewards System
Customizable Characters-Taken Out

Titlescreen-NEW 1/3/07

Mount Pierce- Were the 9th gatekeeper once lived,

Abandoned City-New 1/3/07

The Dark World-New 1/3/07

Fishing--In Demo--New 1/3/07

Elves Palace-New 1/3/07

The BattleTower- I uploaded a small video of the battletower to youtube,
for your watching enjoyment, so enjoy!(Available in Demo 1.2)

Fishing- Completed--In Demo--
Whack an Elf- Coming Soon
Manic Mansion- Coming Soon
King of All Trades- Coming Soon

Demo 3.0 (Now Avaiable In Two Locations)
     1. http://rapidshare.com/files/21510381/Project_Fantasy.zip.html
     2. http://files.filefront.com//;6957256;;/

Official News- Demo 3.0 Now Avaiable
Gameplay doubled from version 2.0
Multiple Playtest, have gotten rid of almost all glitches if not all
Demo 4.0 Already in the works

Updated 3-17-07

« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 07:01:43 PM by coolkid25344 »
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Fantastic, looks great. Good to see it here. I'll download it tommorow, as I'm late up.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
Nice Nice. Looking forward to play the demo... Going to my uncles house but I gona play it right when i get back. ^^
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 90
Say it with me, 16 year old alcoholic.
Game looks great im gonna download 2morrow because i have to talk on the phone and myspace
@ the same time with my gf. But u should check the tall bush on the topleft part of your map
in the 1st screenie just a small error. =]

Owner of ChaosDreamz© Productions.
Progress of:
Silent Dynasty©-Death Nightmare       
Storyline:  |||||||||| [62%]
Mapping:    |||||||||| [3%]
Scripting:  |||||||||| [1%]
Database:   |||||||||| [1%]
Audio:      |||||||||| [1%]
Overall:    ||||||||||[3%]
Demo:    ||||||||||[75%]

Rep:
Level 88
one in mount pierce. Put the top of that tree in third layer... easy fix. ^^
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
Feildmaster Productions

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
looks decent.

problem to fix:
very empty maps, not much going on in them
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Updated 12-22-06,

Anyone download the demo yet?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Me, I'll post more comments later, editing this post.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Awesome and thnks

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I was gonna edit, but, I wont anymore.

I lost against the cave master, killed my main character staright away, oh well!

The quest is fun, as is the Tower, well done! The battle music in the tower, is FF10, right/

Its cool when he becomes the gatekeeper, in th quest!

However, when you get the shoes, to let you cross over wind, you cant get past the wind that leads to that chest, is the shovel in it?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 02:04:22 PM by nevfx »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I was gonna edit, but, I wont anymore.

I lost against the cave master, killed my main character staright away, oh well!

The quest is fun, as is the Tower, well done! The battle music in the tower, is FF10, right/

Its cool when he becomes the gatekeeper, in th quest!

However, when you get the shoes, to let you cross over wind, you cant get past the wind that leads to that chest, is the shovel in it?

When you got the heavy shoes did you equip them to your charecter?,
I will make the cave master easier,
And yes it is that music

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
There not in my inventory, I cant.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ok well im gonna upload demo 1.2 as part of tommorows update

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Cool, I'll get it then, as well. Can't wait.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Todays update complete *bump*

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Wahoo! I'm getting it. I'll edit this post with comments.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
maps look good. a lil empty, but pretty good. the title screen is a bit of an eye-sore though. Maybe make the text match the background, like make it black or red, or purple kinda thing.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Anyone other than nevfx download the demo?

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah i did. I haven't played yet... way too busy.. XD
Feildmaster Productions

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Yeah i did. I haven't played yet... way too busy.. XD
When you get the chance play it please, i need all the criticism i can get

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Helpful Advice, not critisism...lol.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Helpful Advice, not critisism...lol.
Helpful advice thats what I meant lol

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Next update will be Tuesday seeing as tommorow and monday is Christmas/ Christmas Eve

Rep:
Level 88
Wow, it looks good coolkid. I'm serious, looks sweet.
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thank you, are you going to download the demo?

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you, are you going to download the demo?

I will later. Right now I have a lot of junk on my computer. I have to delete some stuff and then download it.
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ok, cool, anyone else gonna download the demo, and play it?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
*bump* Im waiting till I have demo 2.0 to update again, but Id like people to play the demo and tell me what they think

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Downloading.

Has potential from the looks of the first post atm, just one comment on the screenshots; some maps are a little too empty and lack of depth, a little more layered decoration would improve it.  :) More will come after demo.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thank you, ill work on the town maps, and ill be updating the pictures and adding some newones, im ready for productive critizism when your done playing the dmeo
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 06:01:32 PM by coolkid25344 »

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
First of all, make that 29.6mb BGM named Untitled a mp3/ogg for god's sake :D When downloading it I was like whooa almost 40mb of demo, this' gonna be huge. And then I open the folder and 3/4 of the size is one single song :p Great song though, did you guys record it yourself? Anyhow, get a mp3/ogg converter and change the format, heheh. Wav = huge.

I'm just gonna trot down things here:
(I understand that this is just a demo, so things are still just on their sketches; so if you were planning any of these for the final then simply ignore it  :) )
-The 'everything' option only leads to credits, then it goes back to main menu.

-This is a personal preference thing, but I think it's more natural if you set the door teleport trigger to player touch or event touch instead of action key.

-Also a personal preference thing, the rooms are too large and hence tend to appear empty.  It doesn't have to take up the entire minimum map (20x15).

-Yay I caught a frog  :tpg:

-Can't seem to go anywhere :( But m'k, me go try puzzles

-Yay got the fire gloves. Dunno how though, followed the <-- --> <- -> order but then the thing closed and I had to messed around with deactivating and stuff.

-#(*@$&@*)*%^@)(!$_(*$@&%*@)%*&@%*!_($&$@'ing fall-through holes.

-Oh okay you only need one of them fire rock thingies.

-Hah-hah cave master is a dragonfly.

-zomg not the credits again ><

-Trying out battle.

-It's kinda hard to fight when the guy can out damage your healing even when that's all you do :/ In my opinion, boss fights shouldn't be hard in the aspect of huge damage huge hp, but of making more interesting attacks that take somewhat of a strategic thinking. For example, chain-resulting skills, flurry rapid hits, etc.

-M'kay, that's pretty much it. Note that I've mostly just pointed things out that (in my personal opinion) could be improved. Of course there are good things, I liked that puzzle part especially. So good job overall, and keep the above things considered (ignore the useless comments). The major thing to be improved here would be the maps, but I think it's mainly cause it's just a demo that you didn't pay attention to them anyhow. So, cha~ Good luck on progress.

Rep:
Level 88
when i downloaded it it was glitched so bad that after i got the "staff" i couldn't do anything... or was it i needed to do something else..?
Feildmaster Productions

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
First of all, make that 29.6mb BGM named Untitled a mp3/ogg for god's sake :D When downloading it I was like whooa almost 40mb of demo, this' gonna be huge. And then I open the folder and 3/4 of the size is one single song :p Great song though, did you guys record it yourself? Anyhow, get a mp3/ogg converter and change the format, heheh. Wav = huge.

I'm just gonna trot down things here:
(I understand that this is just a demo, so things are still just on their sketches; so if you were planning any of these for the final then simply ignore it  :) )
-The 'everything' option only leads to credits, then it goes back to main menu.

-This is a personal preference thing, but I think it's more natural if you set the door teleport trigger to player touch or event touch instead of action key.

-Also a personal preference thing, the rooms are too large and hence tend to appear empty.  It doesn't have to take up the entire minimum map (20x15).

-Yay I caught a frog  :tpg:

-Can't seem to go anywhere :( But m'k, me go try puzzles

-Yay got the fire gloves. Dunno how though, followed the <-- --> <- -> order but then the thing closed and I had to messed around with deactivating and stuff.

-#(*@$&@*)*%^@)(!$_(*$@&%*@)%*&@%*!_($&$@'ing fall-through holes.

-Oh okay you only need one of them fire rock thingies.

-Hah-hah cave master is a dragonfly.

-zomg not the credits again ><

-Trying out battle.

-It's kinda hard to fight when the guy can out damage your healing even when that's all you do :/ In my opinion, boss fights shouldn't be hard in the aspect of huge damage huge hp, but of making more interesting attacks that take somewhat of a strategic thinking. For example, chain-resulting skills, flurry rapid hits, etc.

-M'kay, that's pretty much it. Note that I've mostly just pointed things out that (in my personal opinion) could be improved. Of course there are good things, I liked that puzzle part especially. So good job overall, and keep the above things considered (ignore the useless comments). The major thing to be improved here would be the maps, but I think it's mainly cause it's just a demo that you didn't pay attention to them anyhow. So, cha~ Good luck on progress.

Thanks im fixing all of that in 2.0, which should be released in a little bit, and it will be the actuall gameplay itself, thank you for pointing out the errors, and yes that song is recorded and made by us, its prper name is supposed to be ghost town, and most likely will be made into the main theme,

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
when i downloaded it it was glitched so bad that after i got the "staff" i couldn't do anything... or was it i needed to do something else..?

Getting the staff back is the end of the quest, can you please point out the glitches so I can fix them,

Rep:
Level 88
hmm... i got the staff and then went to go to the summit or w/e it is and it said... "You must get your staff back"

maybe I downloaded an old version...?
Feildmaster Productions

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thats possible for one day i had a faulty demo up, and then I updated it, if you downloaded the demo on day one most likely theres alot of glitches in your game,

Rep:
Level 88
im gona download current one, and see if it still has that glitch...

alright... did the one where you do quests...
looks fine... has a ton of lagg though.. are you using blizz's abseal?? I can tell u'r using his easy lvl notifier...

did the puzzles one... He's way too strong.. -_- I think the thing is glitched... leme check somethin out first..

the basement on idle cave maybe... yeah... it requires a difeerent combo... have to re-turn off 4 then do 3...? Hmm..

the traps are a nice touch but geez... so many... i think i fell through them all trying to get to that door.. that made me blow a fuse..

wait.. so i didn't even have to get the items... -_-

anyway... next one...

battle results: needs spell check.. "I was trained by monks, "our" ways will defeat you" or something...
2 hit death? dear god... i thought they were sposed to have near the same "exp" the dude has much more hp than you...
yeah that was way too hard... i gave up
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 02:53:00 AM by feildmaster »
Feildmaster Productions

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
All glitches noted and will be fixed,
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 06:55:49 AM by coolkid25344 »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
People seem to be finding alot of glitches, but since I dont have alot of space on my computer for download, Ill just say a few things based on the opening post.

One of the main thing that bugs me, even if a game's graphics and such are top knotch, is if it has obvious spelling and grammar errors. The screenshots and your post were evidently proof of these in your game. For instance, "thieves" as a second "e". Also, the plural of "elf" is "Elves", not "elf's", as the latter would dictate a single elf owning something.

Im not trying to be harsh, just pointing something out.

Rep:
Level 88
hmm... i have to admit, even my games need spell checks... but still it's nice for some1 to point out the spell checks... XD (in my opinion anyway..)
Feildmaster Productions

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
oh ya, i posted this same thread on hbgames.org and someone caught me there about the elves thing, ill cahnge it now, thnks i almost forgot to change it here,

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I agree with some of the productive critisim, like some parts being hard. But apart from that I loved it. :)

As you already know....

Rep:
Level 88
heh... to everyone here, you are almost easier to read than... a picture book... oO
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
What does that mean? I am not a picture book.

Rep:
Level 88
its.. retorical... its a comparison between you and a picture book... *thinks, "What is this... 2nd grade thinking mind...?"* Where are you from? -_-
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I know what you meant, what does it have to do with Legacy: The Gatekeeper?

Rep:
Level 88
nothing... i was just commenting on the post above... XD *can't wait for game? just to make this post not = spam...*
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh...Ok then...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Next update is tommorow 1-2-07 new screenshots, bios, scripts, demo and more,

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
DEMO?! Yahoo!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Been waiting for a demo for this, it looks good!  :D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Well, today should be the release of the next demo, so all we can do is wait.

Rep:
Level 88
that was... yesterday? XD
Feildmaster Productions

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Sorry it took so long new demo, on the main screen

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Oh and along with the demons, pictures and stuff,

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I added a video like picture of the battletower instead of the picture that i had,

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Noone is going to try the demo, or look at all the cool screenies?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Looks amazing. I'm downloading it right now!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I'm downloading it, the copy you gave me didn't work.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I'm downloading it, the copy you gave me didn't work.
I know nevfx this one should

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Final news- Final Demo Version 3.0 Will be released within this month, but I wont announce the date so check back daily,

Fianl Game- Will be released in the next three months, seeing as the betatesters are ready to test,

Rep:
Level 88
Professional RPG Maker
NICE GAME DUDE! :D

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thank you,
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 07:01:59 PM by coolkid25344 »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
It is great, eh? I am a betatester, arent I?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ya 2.2 is coming out soon theres a glitch in the forest ill have fixed

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I uploaded demo 2.2 all glitches from 2.1 fixed, and the overall file size lowered from 40733KB too 11612KB!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh....you have a battle arena too. And fishing. I didn't even notice. Don't worrie! I'll make mine completly different from yours! You use a giant tower, right?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Lol ya I dunnot care waht you have, game making is about having fun! So have all the features you want!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Well said. *applauds*

Rep:
Level 102
Lol ya I dunnot care waht you have, game making is about having fun! So have all the features you want!

Okaydokay  :D

Rep:
Level 102
I can't work any of the demos.

?????'map notifier'?13???RGSSError????????
Failed to create bitmap

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
strange it dident happen for other people...which demo did you download?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I can't work any of the demos.

?????'map notifier'?13???RGSSError????????
Failed to create bitmap

Read the bold.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Well how about you nevfx did the downloads work for you?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Yep, fine for me.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ok everyone I promise you that on Febuary 24th this full game will be released, along with its own website (the website including live chat the games guide, and more) and also a scoreboard for how fast you beat it, the person who beats the game the fastest will be the soul betatester for the games sequal.

P.S. I relize some of my flies have been large, this is due to music files being big, I have taken out alot of the music files and have reduced the size greatly so there wont be any 4 hour waits, it willl be more like 5 minutes

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You DO realize I could just hack my savefile and make it look like I beated the game fater than anybody else? ;)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
You DO realize I could just hack my savefile and make it look like I beated the game fater than anybody else? ;)

Lol! Ya um hmmm lol, well then I guess youll be the beta tester  :D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
February 24th, eh? Can't wait.

Rep:
Level 102
Wow, the 24th. I can't wait! PS. I'm raising your rep from when you raised mine back when. I wish someone would stop lowering mine, lol.

Edit: I spelled wish Widsh.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Wow, the 24th. I can't wait! PS. I'm raising your rep from when you raised mine back when. I wish someone would stop lowering mine, lol.

Wow -16 is kinda...harsh...ill rais yours as much as possible, so anyway thanks for supporting the game
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 11:04:35 PM by coolkid25344 »

Rep:
Level 102

Wow -16 is kinda...harsh...
I think someone hates me for some reason...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

Well its not like you did anything bad, your just a newer member

Rep:
Level 102

I did tell someone they are taking credit for a drawing they didn't make (with proof) and they said they hate me. lol

But to stay on subject...I can't wait to play the full game.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

I did tell someone they are taking credit for a drawing they didn't make (with proof) and they said they hate me. lol

Lol ya im like spamming my own game thread thats a first anyways, yeah were working almost nonstop to get the full game ready for Febuary 24th

Rep:
Level 102

Lol ya im like spamming my own game thread thats a first anyways, yeah were working almost nonstop to get the full game ready for Febuary 24th
Same here! I get 4 hours of sleep working on mine...except I keep getting distracted with downloading resources. And I'm wondering how long it'll take to do that large world map. But to stay more on topic how many hours of gameplay will it have?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
It was about 6 for me so I expect longer for others

Rep:
Level 102

Thats pretty good. I've played a few games that have been less then an hour. I just nod my head.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

Thats pretty good. I've played a few games that have been less then an hour. I just nod my head.

I remember your eye of the tiger game

Rep:
Level 102

Lol, yeah. I hope no one thought I tryed to kmake a good game...that would explane why my rep is -14. lol

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

Lol, yeah. I hope no one thought I tryed to kmake a good game...that would explane why my rep is -14. lol

Lol at least it was entertaining PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Screenies are looking good, but apparently I'm lacking the RGSS 102E dll, which is possible because I have rm2k.

~Power-up

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Screenies are looking good, but apparently I'm lacking the RGSS 102E dll, which is possible because I have rm2k.

~Power-up

One other person had this problem, im trying to fix it as we speak,

you have rpg amker 2000, but do you have rpg maker xp as well?

Rep:
Level 88
No, I don't have XP, only 2000. Sorry.

~Power-up

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Are you interested in getting XP?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
You used the new battler i send too you a time ago or have you just used the same ? :P
Than i know what too expect next time :P

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
You used the new battler i send too you a time ago or have you just used the same ? :P
Than i know what too expect next time :P

Your work is going to be used in final version so check back FEBUARY 24TH!

Rep:
Level 102
Code: [Select]
??? 'map notifier' ? 13??? RGSSError????????

failed to create btmap

Why does that always happen when I try to play the demo?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

failed to create btmap

Im trying to get that fixed now, ill upload a special demo just for you

Rep:
Level 102

failed to create btmap

Im trying to get that fixed now, ill upload a special demo just for you

Hurray! lol

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hmmm i like the title screen
vary nice ;D

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
hmmm i like the title screen
vary nice ;D

Thank Decadent Sympozium for my awesome titlescreen!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
This game is really cool, Coolkid. Well done.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
It IS very cool but im not playing until the final release :P
Can you already say something about the gameplay time ?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
For me about 5 hours so I hope more for you guys, some parts are very challenging too, if you get stuck I will have a launch website with a completed guide on Febuary 24th

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Thank god, I think I will need it.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
lol, and P.S. I like the new avatar its hlarious! :D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 102
Did you get the demo where I won't get that error message up?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Yeah, do you want it?

Rep:
Level 88
You mean the error message I got? Can I have it too?

~Power-up

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
OMG I forgot about your demos!! Im so sorry i was so busy working with the game i forgot!!! Ok ok ill have it up later today, as for other news site is done and im thinking about launching it before the game, what do you guys think?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ok im really sorry but ok well ive played a couple of other games on here and I think that if I launch the game febuary 24th it wont be at its maximum potential, so bad news game delayed good news there will be a demo 3.0 with alot more gameplay then the second demo.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Wow, thats one big tower...too...many...stairs  :o

Still, you need to improve some of the mapping, some of its like rough and harsh. If you know what I mean. But still looks good.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Thank you very much, 3.0 coming soon as I upload it, yeah its done just gota get it to a hosting site, any better suggestions than megaupload?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I can't think of any good ones, but don't use FileFront, IT SLOW!

Rep:
Level 102
Okay. I played the demo.
The mapping is a little less. But it has an interesting story.

EDIT: To tell you the truth in the first dungeon putting the same exact rocks together to maze a maze looks ugly. :-\ And everything is square.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 07:30:14 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
Played 2.2 demo:
Lots of spelling/grammar errors....missing file! ...\BGM\danger, it quit! :( it was at the part where i was talking to the fairy after the forest.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 02:42:34 AM by atracious »
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Demo 3.0 Released!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
um...lol?

mapping:
0/10..? how long did it take to make a map? a second? messed up everywhere
eventing 3/10 that fight was the fakest thing ever...also doors can use work, make him actaully walk in them...start of game is a fail at being professional.
Text 3/10.. "There in deep conversation,"
Gameplay 1/10 lol shop is a door open..

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
um...lol?

mapping:
0/10..? how long did it take to make a map? a second? messed up everywhere
eventing 3/10 that fight was the fakest thing ever...also doors can use work, make him actaully walk in them...start of game is a fail at being professional.
Text 3/10.. "There in deep conversation,"
Gameplay 1/10 lol shop is a door open..

wow did you really play the game that fast?, by the way nouman i still think your a fucking asshole for what you did earlier, noting that ill work on what you said, on another note how did you get kindest member, lol just kidding i guess your kind
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 06:55:56 PM by coolkid25344 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea...? not the whole thing..I don't think I would make it that far.  ;9

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
yea...? not the whole thing..I don't think I would make it that far.  ;9
Lol what a pun that was so funny, and still, what did you mean by walking in the door?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I see its updated is it mainly finished now ??
I wanna play the game only untill the main game is complete :p

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One

Not completly finished but alot more gameplay is added from 2.2, you could wair till the main game comes out it wont be that long now,

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
play 4 mins of this attachment:

and you will see

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:23:25 PM by Nouman »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
play 4 mins of this attachment:

and you will see

Sooo uhhh...okay thanks...thanks because you know...homer simpson really represents how people want to make there games......thank you, thank you nouman the error of my ways, through homer simpsons eyes i will now fix the problems,

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
dl=9x. xD how quick...

also I'll take your last comment as sarcasm? also LO FUCKING L.

you just like proving me right eh?
Sooo uhhh...okay thanks...thanks because you know...homer simpson really represents how people want to make there games......thank you, thank you nouman the error of my ways, through homer simpsons eyes i will now fix the problems,

Not completly finished but alot more gameplay is added from 2.2, you could wair till the main game comes out it wont be that long now, <<<<<

USE A DAMN PERIOD

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
lol not gonna play the gate keeper until its finished :D

No spoil for me yet

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
lol not gonna play the gate keeper until its finished :D

No spoil for me yet
Ok thats cool, thanks for eagrness!! Its nice to know we have fans!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
dl=9x. xD how quick...

also I'll take your last comment as sarcasm? also LO FUCKING L.

you just like proving me right eh?

Not completly finished but alot more gameplay is added from 2.2, you could wair till the main game comes out it wont be that long now, <<<<<

USE A DAMN PERIOD

Use a damn brain you litte mother fucker, and the next time you think about spamming my game Ill bring the spam back on you ten fold,

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Use a damn brain you litte mother fucker, and the next you think about spamming my game are bring the spam back on you ten fold,

One person giving bad imput on your game brings this? LOL can't wait when everyone who downloads says what I said right back.

again, use a period.

and that sentence (like all the one's in the game) made no sense  ???

also lol i guess you said you will spam me back? i'd like to see that happen.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Use a damn brain you litte mother fucker, and the next you think about spamming my game are bring the spam back on you ten fold,

One person giving bad imput on your game brings this? LOL can't wait when everyone who downloads says what I said right back.

again, use a period.

and that sentence (like all the one's in the game) made no sense  ???

also lol i guess you said you will spam me back? i'd like to see that happen.

Edit: I need to keep my temper in tact, okay okay i think the spam i will deliver onto Numan will be more than enough punishment, <--- note no period!!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 07:28:26 PM by coolkid25344 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, lets not get carried away with your edit..

Before edit^

Rep:
Level 102
C'mon Nouman. Don't argue.
It's not his fault he can't map.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
He spammed/talked shit about Ericmor's topic which is going to be great. So I return the favor to him.

also that review that was a REAL review...anyone who plays the game will say same thing.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
He spammed/talked shit about Ericmor's topic which is going to be great. So I return the favor to him.

also that review that was a REAL review...anyone who plays the game will say same thing.

I knew that was what this is about, well goodbye RMRK goodbye

Rep:
Level 102
@nouman: Oh, okay. And yes, his game is erm...special.

@Coolkid: If your going to act like that I doubt anyone wants you here.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
He is gone..I never even planned him to get bannned ...oh well. 1 shitty game down.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
@nouman: Oh, okay. And yes, his game is erm...special.

@Coolkid: If your going to act like that I doubt anyone wants you here.

By  the way Irock if im so special and retarded why would you use the banner i made you?!?!?!?

Rep:
Level 102
Eh, it's not that great. Is that Arial font?
I could easily make that in photoshop. And I said your game is "special" because I didn't want to call it "shitty"
I'm suprised you called my game a "Noob game" rotfl!
One shitty game down.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol...I dont think he understands getting banned...he comes here everyday good luck somewhere else.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I knew that was what this is about, well goodbye RMRK goodbye

Who the fuck are you, and why should we care you're leaving?

Rep:
Level 102
Coolkid is gay!!1!!!one!!oneone!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Coolkid is gay!!1!!!one!!oneone!

So i guess im unbanned...wierd...well whatever I know noone wants my game anyways, but im gonna upload demo 4.0 later, so....i guess....uh...yeah...i guess thats it for now

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
User is BANNED.

Moved to Abandoned Projects ~